exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Introducing ... Nina von Shredhead! (Custom DS145cm)

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mr-Smith wrote:
Nina_for_RK %286%29.JPG
I see London, I see France, I see Nina's ... :twisted: Yeah, Baby! Yeah!!

*Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! ....not working*

Von had best be treating you right Girl!

Cheerio,
:haha4: Mr. Smith ... you're killin' me!! Too funny!!! I spit soda outta my nose when I got to "Margaret Thatcher"!!! Was bad enough with "London/France/Underpants" ... and then you just had to top it with "Margaret Thatcher"... :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: Thanks!! Made my morning!!

Hello Mr. Smith. Please rest assured that Von has been treating me like a Queen. I am very happy to be part of his extended family and look forward to meeting all my new sisters. Thank you for your concern.
XOXOX,
Nina

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

I missed this earlier, she's a knockout! Congrats vs!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

oneatatime wrote:I missed this earlier, she's a knockout! Congrats vs!
Thanks!! It's OK to be late for the party ... then not show at all!! Hoping to get some new pics up this weekend!

Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hey Von,

Nina is a real cutie. And a little fire cracker in the Union Jack gear. Better watch out for any "Anarchy in the UK".

I also read Harem and Chloe's "reset" tutorial. Probably the most helpful item I have read being a newbie to these beautiful ladies.

:glou:
DM

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Wow, this is entirely impressive. I now see that I have unfairly misjudged the Nina head; she looks so much more beautiful in these pictures than on the pictures on DS Doll website for some reason. I am not sure, but she's much more cuter here than there.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Dees Man wrote:Hey Von,

Nina is a real cutie. And a little fire cracker in the Union Jack gear. Better watch out for any "Anarchy in the UK".

I also read Harem and Chloe's "reset" tutorial. Probably the most helpful item I have read being a newbie to these beautiful ladies.

DM
Thanks DM!! Nina is definite firecracker ... Union Jack or not!! She wants to hang with Dee when she goes to the beach next Summer!! :thumbs_up:

Yeah, and Chloe's tutorial is a great "must read" for anyone just starting out with silicone/TPE dolls ... very important to know the doll's limits when moving/bending/posing.

I hope to get a few more pics of Nina posted this evening ... a few new shots that didn't make the first Union Jack shoot. Learned a cool little tip from Sture for posing a loose jointed DS doll. Turned out pretty nice ... Thanks Sture!!

DM, have some wonderful times getting to know Sweet Dee!!
Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Xephyr wrote:Wow, this is entirely impressive. I now see that I have unfairly misjudged the Nina head; she looks so much more beautiful in these pictures than on the pictures on DS Doll website for some reason. I am not sure, but she's much more cuter here than there.
Hi Xephyr ... Thanks for the wonderful compliments ... really means a lot to me (and Nina!). She definitely is a little sweetheart!
Cheers,
Von

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

Nina is certainly a little sweetheart. She can take your breath away with just a look or a smile.

dscorpion

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

dscorpion wrote:Nina is certainly a little sweetheart. She can take your breath away with just a look or a smile.

dscorpion
Thanks Dscorpion! She can be very expressive and downright imp-ish ... I am amazed at some of her expressions when being close with her ... especially in candlelight ... the dancing shadows REALLY add to her beauty and make her seem even more alive! Yes ... breathless!!

Cheers,
Von

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

may I ask what size clothes, shorts etc... you found fits the best. ?
thanks

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

luv2ridemx wrote:may I ask what size clothes, shorts etc... you found fits the best. ?
thanks
Hi Luv2ridemx ... like your "handle/screenname" ... did some BMX in my day ... never could afford full out MX without a sponser. Now ... too old, might break something ... LOL!!

Anyway, sorry, I have no clue in what fits Nina ... I've just been grabbing/borrowing outfits from my other dolls for the time being ... and those are pretty much "one-size-fits-all" type outfits.

After I can get a handle on things around the homestead, I will be giving this young lady an opportunity to help me out with putting together some sexy, well fitting outfits for my sweet Nina ... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=54717 ... as I have no fashion sense at all.

Cheers,
Von

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

ok, thanks, I'm about 99% sure i'm getting me a Nina 145cm. wanted to search around for some cute clothes for her. i'm guessing JR miss size, i'll ask on the blog.
Yea, i'm a ol MX guy, lost of years and hurting all over, I had to stop. no more for me, time for some indoor sports I guess, lol.
von_Shredhead wrote:
luv2ridemx wrote:may I ask what size clothes, shorts etc... you found fits the best. ?
thanks
Hi Luv2ridemx ... like your "handle/screenname" ... did some BMX in my day ... never could afford full out MX without a sponser. Now ... too old, might break something ... LOL!!

Anyway, sorry, I have no clue in what fits Nina ... I've just been grabbing/borrowing outfits from my other dolls for the time being ... and those are pretty much "one-size-fits-all" type outfits.

After I can get a handle on things around the homestead, I will be giving this young lady an opportunity to help me out with putting together some sexy, well fitting outfits for my sweet Nina ... http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=54717 ... as I have no fashion sense at all.

Cheers,
Von

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

luv2ridemx wrote:ok, thanks, I'm about 99% sure i'm getting me a Nina 145cm. wanted to search around for some cute clothes for her. i'm guessing JR miss size, i'll ask on the blog.
Yea, i'm a ol MX guy, lost of years and hurting all over, I had to stop. no more for me, time for some indoor sports I guess, lol.
Hey MX, I think you'll be very impressed and happy with Nina/145! Best wishes in your next purchase!

And I hear ya on the hurtin' all over ... even to this day when the weather changes ... all those old injuries start flaring up!! Sucks to get old(er)!! INDOOR SPORTS RULE!!! :mrgreen:
Cheers,
Von

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

von_Shredhead wrote:
Dees Man wrote:Hey Von,

DM
Thanks DM!! Nina is definite firecracker ... Union Jack or not!! She wants to hang with Dee when she goes to the beach next Summer!! :thumbs_up:

Yeah, and Chloe's tutorial is a great "must read" for anyone just starting out with silicone/TPE dolls ... very important to know the doll's limits when moving/bending/posing.

I hope to get a few more pics of Nina posted this evening ... a few new shots that didn't make the first Union Jack shoot. Learned a cool little tip from Sture for posing a loose jointed DS doll. Turned out pretty nice ... Thanks Sture!!

DM, have some wonderful times getting to know Sweet Dee!!
Cheers,
Von
You´re welcome my friend :thumbs_up: (I even managed to have a jolly time with her in that position :razz: )

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

sture wrote:(I even managed to have a jolly time with her in that position :razz: )
:wink: :mrgreen: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS