teddy-babes.com

Bumpy road: Ups and Downs with my new TB

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
cuddly

Re: Bumpy road: Ups and Downs with my new TB

Post by cuddly »

Yomotsu wrote:Wow! You are super dedicated to your darling. I am impressed! Those TBs must really be something special for so many to put so much loving effort into making them perfect. Best of times together! :)
Thank you. Yes, I'd consider this to be a relationship between the two of us. This is certainly more than just play!

Now, have you ever seen one "in the plush", held her, touched her soft, warm skin? There are many great pictures around, but they're still nothing compared to the real experience.

For every single post I've written here except from the very first maybe two, my Lian has been lying in my arms, snuggling up to me, and more so while browsing and reading. Sure sounds a litlle crazy, but is verrrry sweet indeed.

Now, if you'd excuse us, cuddling needs my full attention. :whistle: :lol: Get one of her sisters for your own experience.
cu cuddly

blou2blou2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blou2blou2 »

teddy babes are the best :D :thumbs_up: you have to have one to really know what it is :wink:

yeah i know, i'm totally under her control and her spell. :whistle:

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Hey there, guys!
I don't want to totally neglect you here! So many things happened since my last real post here (except from responding to others'), so let me do a little update.

#1: We made it to the meet!
(I didn't take more than maybe five photos, though. Mainly enjoyed our stay.)
Now who took this pic again? Anyway thanks for it. Wasn't me...
Now who took this pic again? Anyway thanks for it. Wasn't me...
user3854_pic34310_1412456282.jpg (108.06 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
20140930_105357.jpg
20140930_105357.jpg (250.42 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
On the way back I was bold enough to leave Lian sitting in the passengers seat. Dover Port as well as Ferry staff now met a Teddy Babe (and were amazed and amused...), as well as quite a number of passengers on the ferry...

#2: Lots of new hair!
the braid
the braid
20140920_215503.jpg (217.28 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
the freaky punk
the freaky punk
DSCF4359.JPG (765.44 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
I continued with plush hair manufacturing, these are the two new styles (Wasn't the braid documented somewhere here before? I'm getting confused...) I made for my girl.

#3: Other stuff!
The most important thing to mention is that I finally found a ring that we both liked. It still didn't quite fit, so I had to help it a little. It does now, see:
DSCF4370.JPG
DSCF4370.JPG (623.93 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
Besides there's been some new clothing, of course, but basically just... well, basics like jeans and shirts and a knitted dress etc., nothing extraordinary. I might have to do a fashion thread as well - or invite you over to UKLDF :whistle:

So long, have a great time. CU cuddly and Lian.

INFORMATIONS