Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

My first weekend with Cadence (A review)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: My first weekend with Cadence (A review)

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

RaDiv wrote:Welcome to the exciting world of BoyToys. Cadence is a beautiful face, who can resist those lips?
Thanks!

But why stop at the lips?

The whole face, face value (pardon the pun), is beautiful!

Two weeks later, and AirDollPlushDoll already got his Ruby13 today, named Destiny, he and I spent an hour on the phone stating one year ago, he and I were dreaming of being silicone doll owners. Now that we are, we faced similar predicaments on receiving our ladies--I had to go hunting for Kaydee because UPS delivered her to the wrong house; Destiny had came to AirDollPlushDoll after a long struggle with many trials, but I'll let him tell y'all about it...

AirDollPlushDoll said when he put Destiny in the car with him, he said he literally cried! I done the same when Cadence came into my house.

AirDollPlushDoll a happy person, hell yes. BootLoop a happy person, oh fuck hell yeah!
Now does anyone has a good condition TRS-80 Color Computer they wanna give me and Kaydee? :haha4:

Must have at least 16KiB RAM, Extended Color BASIC, and some Program Paks. Prefer "Color Baseball", "Downland", "Space Assault", and a few others. FD-502 Drive 0 kit desired, but not needed. A cassette data cable is requested. I can convert some Cassettes to WAV files and use my Android's music player to CLOAD/CLOADM the muthafuckas. :lol:

So, with me and AirDollPlushDoll's dreams finally fulfilled, expect nothing from us for a while. :lol:

And we had to set our expectations low and expect nothing, or a FUBAR doll. I got a Boy Toy Cadence with very few problems (finger pokes), AirDollPlushDoll got a Ruby13 in pristine condition.

whoop whoop mmfwcl4lyfe
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi BootLoop and AirDollPlushDoll,
that´s really moving, I´m sure your two lovely ladies fell head over heels in love with you the moment they saw your tears of love and happiness,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi BootLoop and AirDollPlushDoll,
that´s really moving, I´m sure your two lovely ladies fell head over heels in love with you the moment they saw your tears of love and happiness,
Chris
I can only speak for myself, I know Kaydee did, I can assume Destiny done the same with AirDollPlushDoll. ;)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Try a wig called 'Glam Rock' by Forever Young on her. You can get it on Amazon inexpensively.

H-O-Tttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

orlan

Post by orlan »

Great Review Man, Very well written, and very informative

INFORMATIONS