www.wmdolls.com

dgates using real doll pics ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

dgates using real doll pics ?

Post by timetraveler1 »

i just ran across this website and looked at love dolls and these pics sure look a lot like "real dolls doll pictures " !!
of course the very cheap price is a dead give away to !!

http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/wholesale/search. ... =018022020
which I also wonder when someone post something like this does the moderators show it to real doll company so they can complain about the site using their pictures in a fraudulent way plus without their permission ?
I think I also seen some other doll company dolls to on their .

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: dgates using real doll pics ?

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

heck I see this on ebay too all the time. I even email real doll and tell them that it is happening and I give them the exact sellers name etc. and what fake doll they are trying to sell. what photos they stole from what doll. and they don't even email me back and I go back to ebay a week later. sure enough. still the same fake dolls on there. I even email the seller saying I know the doll is fake. I tell them I know stacy leigh. the woman who took the photo for real doll they are stealing. they say I am the liar. I even then send them the link to the doll they are selling and the real price. and they don't care. they know some sucker. 1 out of 100 doll buyers are stupid they think and they do it anyway. I just don't see why real doll didn't have them removed. I sent them links. exact sellers names. it happens on alie express. alibaba. dhgate. ebay. all stealing photos. hell some are dolls people own. not even off of the for sale sites. like real doll or (removed)*. I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to buy one. but I don't see why rd didn't get those dolls removed. or even the seller not get scared that I call him out and send him links to the real doll. so he knows I know he is lying. but he leaves it up for the person who don't know. so pathetic.

* see http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38015
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Realdoll has a rather large list of fraudulent sites, and they also mention dhgate and ebay: https://secure.realdoll.com/?page_id=5577

I can assure you, Abyss definitely cares, but the simple fact is, there's no stopping these scammers, if you take down 100 ads, 200 more pop up.

It's a fight they can't win. dhgate, aliexpress, and the like are the ones who don't care. They'll gladly accept their percentage from each sale these scammers make. And taking them down is pretty much impossible, as they'll hide behind their policies of not being responsible for the sales that happen.

If Abyss sued all those websites and sellers, they'd go bankrupt on legal charges, not to mention, they'd be so busy with the legal stuff, they wouldn't have time to build dolls.

The best thing to do is report the sales to the selling sites directly, but even that often doesn't lead to sales being removed, as like I said, they could care less if someone gets suckered into buying a bait and switch.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Common practice on Ali Express and Alibaba. Using Real Doll, 4 Woods, Orient etc. When you ask them to send a picture of the doll they are actually selling you get no reply.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

It's so common it even stopped to surprise me...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I contacted a person selling a doll using a picture from the realdoll website.
He was a newbie, 14 feedbacks, 100% positive.
At first he was adamant his supplier was selling THAT doll. I told him the pictures were stolen.
He claimed there were other sellers of that doll. I wrote back if I was a gambling man, I'd bet you your supplier could not take a picture of that doll in a different pose with a current day newspaper. I the wrote back I was just trying to help a new ebayer with 100% feedback . The listing then vanished!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS