www.wmdolls.com

shopoza

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
hhg89

shopoza

Post by hhg89 »

Hey guys, New to the site, actually new to the doll world all together. Just happened to stumble across it, and it's very intriguing. With that being said, I want to purchase one, but honestly, I'm a broke college student at the moment, so I did some shopping around. Foud this site, (banned site) that seems really legit. My only question is, is it a legitimate site? Compared to most of the super realistic dolls I've seen, these prices seem really low. Knowing that I can't spend too much on a doll, I'm willing to sacrifice a little but of the "artificial" attributes as long as the quality is there. This site seemed to go into detail a little more than the others, and this site actually made grammatical sense. Upon doing a little reading, it seems there are non blow up dolls, partially blown up dolls and completely blown up dolls. This site says all the dolls are only partially blown up. What does that exactly mean as far as using the doll, and will the doll last a while. Thanks for your assistance guys!
Last edited by netwit on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed banned site

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: shopoza

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the forum, hhg89.
That shopoza is on the forum's banned sites page. It is a scam for sure. The dolls pictured are all high end silicone dolls from various makers here on the forum
They cost upwards of $6000.
You may get some cheap doll, but nothing like what is shown. Save your money!

BTW, I moved this post to the Scam section.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: shopoza

Post by Szalinski »

Save your money regardless. If you are a 'struggling college student', then getting your education is vastly more important. Graduating High school isn't good enough these days for getting any job that doesn't require flipping burgers.

Look into a doll when you have the cash to spend.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS