www.funwestdoll.com

making our own latex dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

making our own latex dolls

Post by timetraveler1 »

With the latex doll market disappearing with the exception of france and only having a limited type of dolls , a person who liked latex dolls may want to try making their own .real home made sex toys site shows many ways .
But to me although it wouldn't be an inflatable but instead fiber filled , would be to take a spandex skin colored (if possible) suit , they sell them on ebay you can buy them with the head or without . they come with complete fingers etc. as a whole body suit . you could have a piece sewn on for the anal and vagina reversed to create them .
fill the suit with fiberfill making the breast etc. what shape you want then using clear latex color mix the latex craft paint (I believe it takes a certain artist type that will mix with latex) using small or medium roller brushes . brush latex over the doll doing half front side let dry then flip over and do the other side . "OR" buy and use one or two gallons of two gallon of [fun fx] latex, to coat the fiber filled spandex , this would give it a latex skin when dried . (doing it with the [fun fx] latex would actually be easier since it is already colored and ready.
a person could have a hard plastic liner in the top of the neck inside the spandex after it's stuffed , this would allow the outer neck part to have a latex skin on the neck but also allow for a manikin , or extra French madam doll head or maybe even a tpe head to be used on the dolls new body!
Of course a person has to have the place to be able to do this , space wise, etc. but this would allow a person to create their own shaped latex doll and also not have to worry about leaks since the doll is stuffed . and by using the knee high nylons stuffing the leg parts and arms a doll is actually able to bend the knees and elbows more even when stuffed!
I haven't made a doll this way but as soon as I can come up with enough money I do plan on trying it . :D

MarchHare

Re: making our own latex dolls

Post by MarchHare »

Seems like an intriguing project.
I wonder though if the spandex would hold a decent shape when filled.
Here's a thought stolen from another post:
Dress a life size mannequin with spandex.
Then, coat it with latex.
Split it up the back and turn inside out when cured. Fill it.
Bit more pricey.
Seems like it might have some of the properties of a plushie when done.
Thoughts?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

MarchHare , I believe the spandex would hold the shape , the spandex stretched of course , but I think when you get the shape you want you can massage the stuffed fiberfill how you want for final shape , buy packing it , it becomes harder and holds more shape, then besides that once you have the shape you want adding the fun fx latex on it will form the actual body skin , which would finish making it hold the correct shape !
As I said I have not done this but think it would work correctly.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Hope the project works out for you.
I bought a sample kit of plat silicone I'm going to try on some various articles of clothing as well.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

lol my problem is I wish I was as rich as I am handsome lol , just kidding , I will have to wait until I get enough money to try it , but hope to someday, if I do I will post info and pics of it when I ever do.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

LOL, I know the feeling.
It's pretty bad when us DIYers can't even afford to DI Ourselves. :lol:
I recently sold a few pricey items, otherwise I'd be about bankrupt. :(
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

timetraveler1 wrote:lol my problem is I wish I was as rich as I am handsome lol , just kidding , I will have to wait until I get enough money to try it , but hope to someday, if I do I will post info and pics of it when I ever do.
try a crowd funding project with kickstarter or indiegogo and use others money... if your idea is interesting to others they will give you the money for your ideas ... plus you get your doll and others benefit too.

http://landing.indiegogo.com/crowdfund/ ... Apdq8P8HAQ

https://www.google.com/search?num=100&n ... 48&bih=624

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

How much are you guy willing to pay for a letha repo? At tis time, I'm making one for my self and will be done this weekend, just have to remake head next week. Up for offers?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

solitaryman2414 wrote:How much are you guy willing to pay for a letha repo? At tis time, I'm making one for my self and will be done this weekend, just have to remake head next week. Up for offers?
Are you talking some kind of hand made doll or you own a factory?

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

solitaryman2414 wrote:How much are you guy willing to pay for a letha repo? At tis time, I'm making one for my self and will be done this weekend, just have to remake head next week. Up for offers?

good news...

is it possible to have a pooupee head?

$100 or more? :oops:

solitaryman2414

Doll model made from a letha weapons, cast from latex body.

solitaryman2414

Maybe but made of latex, if it works.

INFORMATIONS