exdollofficial.com

Nikki & Ally move into DM's house (168+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Nikki & Ally move into DM's house (168+)

Post by Dees Man »

Bazinga wrote:Hi Dees Man,
Definitely a BBT fan, oh about the eyes I meant I thought that the eyes might have been swapped out from the factory ones she came with, with eyes from another source for a different color or effect. They looked like such a pretty color that I didn't see offered on DS' order page, I was wondering if you could offer any tips to changing DS eyes(if you changed them, sorry for the misunderstanding if they are factory). :D
Hi Bazinga

Both Ally & Nikki still have their original Sky Blue and LGreen eyes. They are 2014 and of the old silicone. Apparently when they changed to the new silicone they changed the shape of the metal bracket that holds the eyeball inside the head, so they may have changed the eyeball as well.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

We finally got around to taking some photos of Nikki & Ally in the same room to prove they are separate people. (Nikki said the pic of her in the box didn't count cause she was a bit "out of it")

Ally & Nikki
My 4 Ladies_013 TDF.JPG
My 4 Ladies_013 TDF.JPG (722.62 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
My 4 Ladies_018 TDF.JPG
My 4 Ladies_018 TDF.JPG (716.41 KiB) Viewed 2009 times

You didn't think Dee and MaDee were going to miss out on getting in a few pics did you?
My 4 Ladies_009 TDF.JPG
My 4 Ladies_009 TDF.JPG (822.68 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
My 4 Ladies_016 TDF.JPG
My 4 Ladies_016 TDF.JPG (931.71 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Ally and Nikki, we never thought you were the same but thank you anyway for the great pics to prove it. You are gorgeous!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Dudeman. Ha ha I bet you had a good workout preparing these four. They look lovely, like a family.
I assume Nikki's the one on the left with the black hair.
Great pictures, it's nice to see them all together.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Oh look! It's the Fabulous 4! :D They look so cute siting with each other... Also what a nice little harem you have there!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Olala,
A belated
CONGRATULATION
to your resident Ally and Nikki
I see you family grows successfully and it seems you're addicted to dolls :haha4:
Hey, enjoy life and with these cute ladies it's even more joyful. Happy 4th honeymoon D.M.

Guy & the team :D

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

A gang of four, I'd be worried :mrgreen:

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nescio50 wrote:A gang of four, I'd be worried :mrgreen:
They sure look all sweet and nice together, but I am with Nescio here :wink:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

What an awesome foursome you have there DudeMan! I bet that was a hell of a workout getting everybody dressed, moved and setup for their family portrait. Everyone looks fabulous! Congrats on your ever growing harem/family!
Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

The ladies look wonderful, of course. Ally may have misplaced her bloomers along the way though! Come to think of it, she's not the only one. We're all adults here, so no need to blush! What a pleasant life you've found for yourself, DM. We here at Le Château are big fans of Team Dee Down Under. Best wishes to you all!

:glou:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ally and Nikki, we never thought you were the same but thank you anyway for the great pics to prove it. You are gorgeous!
Chris
Thanks Chris, It's so nice to be able to see the two sisters together and not pretend they were both here knowing there was a head in a box 8O
Nova-I wrote:Oh look! It's the Fabulous 4! :D They look so cute siting with each other... Also what a nice little harem you have there!
Thanks Nova, I sat them together because a friend was coming over to meet Gummy Bear. My friend went home and they were all sitting watching me watching TV, not that I remember actually watching anything other than looking back at them, which ended up with me picking up the camera.
siliconefun wrote:Olala,
A belated
CONGRATULATION
to your resident Ally and Nikki
I see you family grows successfully and it seems you're addicted to dolls :haha4:
Hey, enjoy life and with these cute ladies it's even more joyful. Happy 4th honeymoon D.M.

Guy & the team :D
Thanks Guy, It's nice to have the 2 sisters together in one room. I had thought about getting a different body or heads, but these girls are who they are and these 4 are my family. Me......... very happy :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
von_Shredhead wrote:What an awesome foursome you have there DudeMan! I bet that was a hell of a workout getting everybody dressed, moved and setup for their family portrait. Everyone looks fabulous! Congrats on your ever growing harem/family!
Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Thanks Von. Yes........... getting them dressed. They didn't seem too interested in dressing up much for my friend who was visiting them. Dee was still in her PJs , Nikki barely wearing her kimono, Madee (facepalm) well, she likes to tease my friend (he has a TPE GF at home) Ally was the only one to put a sensible outfit on. (face palm again when I realised she didn't put panties on, she's in cahoots with MaDee)
mi6c wrote:
They sure look all sweet and nice together, but I am with Nescio here :wink:
LaDollyVita wrote:The ladies look wonderful, of course. Ally may have misplaced her bloomers along the way though! Come to think of it, she's not the only one. We're all adults here, so no need to blush! What a pleasant life you've found for yourself, DM. We here at Le Château are big fans of Team Dee Down Under. Best wishes to you all!

:glou:
Nescio, mi6c and LDV, like I said in my reply to Von above, They wanted to tease my friend, and they did, but they got what they give. My friend does have an account on TDF but doesn't visit often. He has the user name Mr Handsey which MaDee called him the first time she met him. When he went home, I thought I should get some photos but they thought they'd just muck about.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Mondoon wrote:Hi Dudeman. Ha ha I bet you had a good workout preparing these four. They look lovely, like a family.
I assume Nikki's the one on the left with the black hair.
Great pictures, it's nice to see them all together.
Hi Mondoon,

That was a lot of fun setting them up. I had a friend coming over to meet new Nikki, so I had them all sitting together on the couch.

They looked too lovely not to get some pics.

To clear up any confusion as to who's who, MaDee made a pic for Hanna's photo album
My 4 Ladies_Family Photo.JPG
My 4 Ladies_Family Photo.JPG (844.18 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
DM

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Dees Man wrote:To clear up any confusion as to who's who, MaDee made a pic for Hanna's photo album
DM
Thanks Madee, thanks Mister Dudeman. That's very kind of you, and it's a lovely family photo.
I don't forget their names it's that silly monkey Mondoon who forgets, ha ha.
I've put it in my photo album with the pictures of my friends.

Lots of love to you, Madee, Dee, Ally and Nikki xxxx
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, LEF think so as well, but getting two more bodies? 8O I´ll really end up sleeping on the floor. :cry: :twisted: :oops:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

After doing the shoot with all 4 of my girls together on the couch, I couldn't help noticing how incredibly cute Ally looked in that outfit with her new 2.0 head and her now exclusive 2014 version body.

There's only one word to describe Ally ............. Elegant and Sensual .......... two, two words to describe her ......... Elegant, Sensual and Beautiful ............. three, three words.

Anyhoo, I did a photoshoot with Ally, sorted the pics into three groups and will post them as such. This is the first set titled ...........

ELELGANT

I think the title says it all, however I will say Ally was incredibly easy to work with as always. She seems to do this so effortlessly. I will let the the photos continue the story.
Elegance_004 TDF.JPG
Elegance_004 TDF.JPG (661.13 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Elegance_009 TDF.JPG
Elegance_009 TDF.JPG (707.14 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Elegance_026 TDF.JPG
Elegance_026 TDF.JPG (630.73 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Elegance_036 TDF.JPG
Elegance_036 TDF.JPG (560.03 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Elegance_038 TDF.JPG
Elegance_038 TDF.JPG (635.45 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Elegance_077 TDF.JPG
Elegance_077 TDF.JPG (415.38 KiB) Viewed 1806 times
Elegance_068a TDF.JPG
Elegance_068a TDF.JPG (766.74 KiB) Viewed 1806 times

We got to this point and I could sense Ally had probably had enough, especially by the way she was looking at me.
Elegance_047 TDF.JPG
Elegance_047 TDF.JPG (810.63 KiB) Viewed 1806 times

Ok, I was right when she says to me "Dude, you're standing in the wrong spot. Move to the side a bit and tell me if you can see something you could get into"
Elegance_083 TDF.JPG
Elegance_083 TDF.JPG (832.07 KiB) Viewed 1806 times

DM

INFORMATIONS