betterlovedoll.com

siliconefun's amazing doll team

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: siliconefun's amazing doll team

Post by Nova-I »

Wow Guy! Zoe is a really beauty. LOL when you opened the crate in the video and she was not there, I thought to myself; Did Abyss invent the invisible doll. :whistle: Congratulations to you and Mia on your newest addition. Mia looks to be very pleased with her. :thumbs_up:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Nova-I wrote:Wow Guy! Zoe is a really beauty. LOL when you opened the crate in the video and she was not there, I thought to myself; Did Abyss invent the invisible doll. :whistle: Congratulations to you and Mia on your newest addition. Mia looks to be very pleased with her. :thumbs_up:
Hi Nova-I,
Nice to hear from you :D
All the time I remembered the nice post of the summer 2014 and the happy gals at the pool. It's so exciting with 2 dolls and I enjoy both of them.
For now Zoe watches TV with Mia and it's so nice to see them on the couch. Thinking at Dees Man's nice story of the arrival of Sweet Dee I try to post a such story of Zoe. This year was a real up and down with good and bad moments but I'm happy to embrace both girls with all trouble we had.
The most pleasured that's me.
Hope to see some new pics of your girls Nova-I. Please great them from us :!:

Guy, Mia & Zoe :D :D :D

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

beautiful ...just beautiful

Zoe Pesley
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoe Pesley »

swanhealy wrote:beautiful ...just beautiful
Hi swanhealy,
Thanks from me for your comment <3<3<3 Stay tuned, there will be coming more.

Zoe

Jade Summers
Doll
Doll

Post by Jade Summers »

Zoe I feel like I know you from somewhere...
I am finding myself strangely attracted to you! :mrgreen:

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Zoe Pesley wrote:
swanhealy wrote:beautiful ...just beautiful
Hi swanhealy,
Thanks from me for your comment <3<3<3 Stay tuned, there will be coming more.

Zoe

Welcome Zoe! So happy to meet you!!

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
Attachments
Eagles kicked ass tonight...! Yesssss...
Eagles kicked ass tonight...! Yesssss...
image.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2422 times
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Homelessfish

Post by Homelessfish »

Thanks Siliconefun for your offer of more help and advice. Zoe and the pics you've taken look great.

I've built a closet and mobile stand for Our Brooklyn, I'm planning on removing the Abyss bracket and attaching it to my stand. I'm pretty confident the bracket will fit no problem but was wondering what the dimensions of the Abyss bracket were? Thanks Kindly again :)
Attachments
Closet&Stand.jpg
Closet&Stand.jpg (773.24 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

:lol: Great video :lol:
I notice the shovel at the right of the crate in case something really evil was in the crate :wink:

Thanks for the sexy addition to the Doll Matrix :thumbs_up:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

siliconefun wrote:Back to desk,
The all-first shooting with Zoe is ready for display.
I leaved her in the original delivery state just as she came out of the box. It makes great fun to pose her but it needs some attention as this is my first RealDoll and posing differs much from the 4woods. I was surprised how gentle the limbs are moveable and I like her finger movements. The silicone is really soft and the fingers and feet's need absolutely great care when posing.

So lets start with Zoe's 1st pics:

Zoe was a little nervous so I spend her a box of Ferrero Rocher and she was more relaxed. Badly the LED daylight need's a recharge and we stopped at this point.

:D Guy & Zoe :angel:

Great first shoot - thanks for the brilliant pics Guy. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Zoe looks stunning :P I love all the pics but in this one she seems to have made herself right at homes straight away. :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Guy, great pics, Zoe is a true love goddess, she´s so beautiful. I´m sure you´ll have a lot of fun getting to know her better. Just keep in mind: as she loves Rocher as much as Mia you better have twice as much of it at home. :wink:
Chris

PS Thank you for submitting Miss Hotness to the Matrix.
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Homelessfish wrote:Thanks Siliconefun for your offer of more help and advice. Zoe and the pics you've taken look great.

I've built a closet and mobile stand for Our Brooklyn, I'm planning on removing the Abyss bracket and attaching it to my stand. I'm pretty confident the bracket will fit no problem but was wondering what the dimensions of the Abyss bracket were? Thanks Kindly again :)
Hi Homelessfish,
Your closet looks very professional and easy accessible :thumbs_up: , remembers me at the strong room from Supersoul :idea:
I will not try to store one of my dolls in a closet as they have the skills to escape :haha4:

Crate dimensions:
178 cm or 70 1/2"
82 cm or 32 1/4"
58 cm or 22 7/8"
Better to calculate a few inches more when moving trough a door :!:

Crate weight loaded: about 91 kg or 200 lbs
Crate weight empty: about 59 kg or 130 lbs
It's really heavy !!!!

Will submit the bracket dimensions later as I move some garden furniture in the garage for storage.

:D Guy

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Guy, great pics, Zoe is a true love goddess, she´s so beautiful. I´m sure you´ll have a lot of fun getting to know her better. Just keep in mind: as she loves Rocher as much as Mia you better have twice as much of it at home. :wink:
Chris

PS Thank you for submitting Miss Hotness to the Matrix.
Hi Chris,
Would try more poses but with an empty LED diffused lighting the photos wasn't very nice. I like her hussy look and the details on her amazing slender body.
Further shootings are planned but I really wish to shoot the ladies in a nice seductive lingerie, approximately this range:
94ff1b1f.jpg
but a new order must be done as the wardrobe of my girls is sparingly.

The favor for Ferrero Rocher is very simple: try to kiss the girl with a sweet crisp chocolate candy and they can't resist :idea: .
Tried this with:
RG :thumbs_up: can be possible that other things follow so it's at your own risk :evidence:
Mia :thumbs_up: but then she started to steal every box I've bought and now I find this :thumbs_down:
Zoe :thumbs_up: as she has a cute tongue and she knows to seduce but see comment from Mia above.
Make a request to Ferrero that they sell extra huge boxes 8O

Zoe is submitted to the Matrix and she has her own doll account with her full name Zoe Pesley
Thanks for your comment Chris.

:D Guy :D

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Patience, will reply to all posts but a little busy now :P

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Guy, don´t hurry, you have to take care of two ladies now. I do know how much work that is, but how sweet it is as well. That is a killer outfit, they´ll look mighty hot in that stuff. Thank you for submitting Miss Zoe Pesley to the Matrix. And get this big box of Rocher. You know, they can eat as much of it and still stay as slender as they are.
Aren´t dolls amazing?
I love them. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Homelessfish

Post by Homelessfish »

siliconefun wrote:
Homelessfish wrote:Thanks Siliconefun for your offer of more help and advice. Zoe and the pics you've taken look great.

Hi Homelessfish,
Your closet looks very professional and easy accessible :thumbs_up: , remembers me at the strong room from Supersoul :idea:
I will not try to store one of my dolls in a closet as they have the skills to escape :haha4:

Crate dimensions:
178 cm or 70 1/2"
82 cm or 32 1/4"
58 cm or 22 7/8"
Better to calculate a few inches more when moving trough a door :!:

Crate weight loaded: about 91 kg or 200 lbs
Crate weight empty: about 59 kg or 130 lbs
It's really heavy !!!!

Will submit the bracket dimensions later as I move some garden furniture in the garage for storage.

:D Guy
Thanks Siliconefun for crate dimensions and thanks for kind words about closet and will look up Supersouls strongroom.

INFORMATIONS