betterlovedoll.com

siliconefun's amazing doll team

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: siliconefun's amazing doll team

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Guy, very nice pictures :thumbs_up:

Two dolls is much better than one, just be sure not to end up on the sofa, but in between :mrgreen:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Nescio50 wrote:Hi Guy, very nice pictures :thumbs_up:

Two dolls is much better than one, just be sure not to end up on the sofa, but in between :mrgreen:
Hi Nescio50,
Its amazing to work with a duo. It's a challenge with Mia & Zoe. On the sofa, I'm the king myself and I make the choice as it's a 2 seater :mrgreen:
Thanks Nescio50 for looking :wink:

8) Guy :D

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

siliconefun wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:Hi Guy, very nice pictures :thumbs_up:

Hi Nescio50,
Its amazing to work with a duo. It's a challenge with Mia & Zoe. On the sofa, I'm the king myself and I make the choice as it's a 2 seater :mrgreen:
Thanks Nescio50 for looking :wink:

8) Guy :D
Sensual and sexy girls as always Guy. Now i need a cold shower,and tiffany too :wink:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Oooops,
Just reviewed the pics and found this funny coincidence who happened on the shooting from yesterday:
DSC02426.JPG
DSC02426.JPG (523.49 KiB) Viewed 345 times
The ears from the bunny print :haha4:

:D :D Guy :D :D

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

james1969 wrote: Sensual and sexy girls as always Guy. Now i need a cold shower,and tiffany too :wink:
The life with this sexy girls slowly kills me Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I took a shower at 00:30am this morning, exhausted :x
Take care as dolls can't get enough :evidence:
Enjoy Tiffany, grab the cam and let inspiration flow! Fun with our best companions :!:

:D Guy

Homelessfish

Post by Homelessfish »

Hi Siliconefun,
If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you please supply me with the diameter of the holes for the Abyss bracket. As I need to buy the appropriate drill bit and bolts for the big day.

Thanks kindly .

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

WOW Guy, great photo shoot of your girls! :D Both beautiful, HOT and RED HEADS! :D Found myself looking at the photos several times in a row all the while thinking how great it would be to be in between them! :whistle: :whistle: They photo very well together and are both very gorgeous!! Love em!! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

siliconefun wrote:
james1969 wrote: Sensual and sexy girls as always Guy. Now i need a cold shower,and tiffany too :wink:
The life with this sexy girls slowly kills me Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I took a shower at 00:30am this morning, exhausted :x
Enjoy Tiffany, grab the cam and let inspiration flow! Fun with our best companions :!:

Enjoy Tiffany,sure do! :D but im too shy to post photos of that on the internet :oops: so no nude selfies with us two, lol! inspiration, and other things flowing fine :whistle:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Homelessfish wrote:Hi Siliconefun,
If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you please supply me with the diameter of the holes for the Abyss bracket. As I need to buy the appropriate drill bit and bolts for the big day.

Thanks kindly .
Hi Homelessfish,
Back again to answer your request:
Holes in the Abyss bracket: 1/2"
Hardware used: 3/8" UNC Carriage Bolt
The hole distance on the bracket measures 2 3/4" not 2 7/8"! This happened because I measured the distance of the bolts :( .
Doll securing bracket.jpg
Doll securing bracket.jpg (140.23 KiB) Viewed 345 times
I suppose because they fix it to the wood back panel and for easier installation they prefer 1/2" holes on the bracket which is wide for 3/8" bolts.
A 7/16" drill is enough for 3/8" bolts but you need 3/8" SAE flat washers to compensate the 1/2" holes.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

dodgeman wrote:WOW Guy, great photo shoot of your girls! :D Both beautiful, HOT and RED HEADS! :D Found myself looking at the photos several times in a row all the while thinking how great it would be to be in between them! :whistle: :whistle: They photo very well together and are both very gorgeous!! Love em!! :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
Oho,
Mia & Zoe personally want to thanks for this kind words and I insist to catch a place BETWEEN them for next weekend :shakefist:
It was more a first test shot to see both girls together and what is possible on pose properties => very much nice things :P
Thanks again dodgeman for taking a look to my cheeky redheads, the next shooting will surely coming.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

james1969 wrote:
siliconefun wrote:

Enjoy Tiffany,sure do! :D but im too shy to post photos of that on the internet :oops: so no nude selfies with us two, lol! inspiration, and other things flowing fine :whistle:
Outch,
this was misunderstood as I too don't post nude selfies with the dolls (TDF rules) and I don't like to see such deviant pics here.
This comment Enjoy Tiffany, grab the cam and let inspiration flow! Fun with our best companions :!: was more directed to Tiffany's arm repair and that this scar, even visible, isn't a reason to be worried as she can convince us with nice photos :!:
Sorry james1969, I apologize for this mistake to you and Tiffany.

Guy

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Zoe is a sweetheart - and the body B is delicious!

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Two beatiful dolls interacting intimately is definitely soul stirring. A seriously great photo shoot.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Begog wrote:Zoe is a sweetheart - and the body B is delicious!
Yeah Begog,
Every RealDoll body is fantastic (thanks dear Abyss-Team!!!!) but this one is so handsome and lightweight that I decided to order this one and after one week I can only say she's a fantastic doll.
I'm really happy with Zoe :wink:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

lisabt3 wrote:Two beatiful dolls interacting intimately is definitely soul stirring. A seriously great photo shoot.
It was a very nice experience and it only works when yourself think like the dolls and deeply goes inside their interacting. To bad that the hours are going so fast when making a shooting :cry:
Thanks so much for your comment lisabt3
Owning dolls and living with them is a heaven, hope for everyone here.

INFORMATIONS