realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Member0204
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by Member0204 »

Lurking for a bit but wanted to access the member sections to learn more.

Lots of good info so far!

iKut
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by iKut »

Hi@all

Im new to this Forum, but it already helped a lot, Posts here helped me to get some infos and pics.

I ordered my first doll and hope everything goes fine.

rlsham
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rlsham »

Hello I am Rich and I have a teddy deluxe Lisa and she is my first doll. i am trying to figure out what my next doll should be

rlsham
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rlsham »

Hi this is my second post i am trying to find my way. and the forum has been a great help. I own a teddy babe Lisa and she as help me in many ways. i am trying to take good care of her and hope she will be with me for a while. i do have a question. what are the issues with sleeping with a TPE doll? I hope someone can tell their experiences doing the same.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

rlsham wrote:Hi this is my second post i am trying to find my way. and the forum has been a great help. I own a teddy babe Lisa and she as help me in many ways. i am trying to take good care of her and hope she will be with me for a while. i do have a question. what are the issues with sleeping with a TPE doll? I hope someone can tell their experiences doing the same.
I just got a Lisa TBD myself.
I don't know what sex is like sleeping with a TPE, but if you mean just sleeping, they are cold to the touch, and heavy AF.

Can you post a pick of your Lisa TB here? viewtopic.php?f=35&t=150088
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

rlsham wrote:Hi this is my second post i am trying to find my way. and the forum has been a great help. I own a teddy babe Lisa and she as help me in many ways. i am trying to take good care of her and hope she will be with me for a while. i do have a question. what are the issues with sleeping with a TPE doll? I hope someone can tell their experiences doing the same.
Some TPE dolls I have had offgassed fumes, I would definately not want to sleep next to the doll all night with this issue, just laying next to them for a few hours, would leave my eyes red, and nose and throat irritated.

rlsham
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rlsham »

thanks for the comments. also thank you for the tips about tpe dolls. Lisa says she wants some sisters and i will take care of that soon. she is shy about picture but i will post soon. still working on the 5 post requirement.

sexdollqueen
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by sexdollqueen »

Welcome :mrgreen:

I would recommend a heating blanket or buy a self-heating doll and pre-heat it before bed. As others have said, it can be cold to the touch! I wouldn’t say it is dangerous to sleep with a TPE doll, many people do it but to be sure it doesn’t break or anything you can just put her on her back, great for having a heavy presence during the night.
http://www.sexdollqueen.com

”Had a great experience with this company”
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156846
We Promise to Take Care of You
Use Code: TDF10 for EXTRA 10% Off Anything Store-Wide

rlsham
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rlsham »

thanks for all the responses to my posts. I am narrowing is down to a few girls to bring home. thanks for all the tips lisa wants to get her hair done I will do it for her tomorrow. still buying her cloths. she what a sister to share outfits with i will post when i can. :wink:

Hrafn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hrafn »

I recently happened upon the memetic WM 163cm (5ft4) H-cup doll while looking up something tangentially related and was floored by how realistic she looked, certainly pushed a lot of my buttons. After a few days of research and discussing it with my wife, I've decided to start saving up for one of my own, leaving plenty of time to settle into the right vendor and figure out what upgrades I'll want. I welcome your recommendations!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Hrafn wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 am I recently happened upon the memetic WM 163cm (5ft4) H-cup doll while looking up something tangentially related and was floored by how realistic she looked, certainly pushed a lot of my buttons. After a few days of research and discussing it with my wife, I've decided to start saving up for one of my own, leaving plenty of time to settle into the right vendor and figure out what upgrades I'll want. I welcome your recommendations!
Welcome...One of the important things to consider when purchasing a TPE or Silicone Doll is Weight, and How much weight you want to deal with when posing, moving and cleaning, etc.

Hrafn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hrafn »

Dollfriend wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:00 am
Hrafn wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:42 am I recently happened upon the memetic WM 163cm (5ft4) H-cup doll while looking up something tangentially related and was floored by how realistic she looked, certainly pushed a lot of my buttons. After a few days of research and discussing it with my wife, I've decided to start saving up for one of my own, leaving plenty of time to settle into the right vendor and figure out what upgrades I'll want. I welcome your recommendations!
Welcome...One of the important things to consider when purchasing a TPE or Silicone Doll is Weight, and How much weight you want to deal with when posing, moving and cleaning, etc.
Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I am built tall and broad, so I'm not overly concerned, but I wouldn't want the weight to make things a hassle either.

Badhorsie

Post by Badhorsie »

Hi everyone. I’ve been looking in and using all your wisdom to pick out a doll best suited for my needs. At first I felt awkward about owning a doll but the positivity around here is so overwhelming I feel really comfortable about it now. This forum is amazing due to all the participation and knowledge. Well done! I posted a question in the silicone doll section first because I missed this intro post. Hopefully you guys can help me out. Glad to be here.

rlsham
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rlsham »

Your doll selection will based on your needs and situation

Lorik
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lorik »

Hi all, just joining this forum... Looking forward for many years of fun and interaction with other doll owners :D I am still struggling with the weight of my new doll (42 kgs). Any recommendations? Thanks

INFORMATIONS