Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

ReIntoducing Alexnadra - LEXI

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ReIntoducing Alexnadra - LEXI

Post by james1969 »

Great job Anung Un Rama ! guess having a girlfriend with a screw loose not so bad eh , good thing she has an engineer to share her bed eh?drinking: Christening, bless this ship,er doll, and all seamen who sail 'in' her :whistle:Bon Voyage, my freind. :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anung, you did a fantastic repair job, and the same on the eyelashes. She´s looking like a true princess with a hot personality and a great soul. Like her wig a lot as well.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Looks like Ole Doc Anung is in Da house!

Great Job on Lexi Anung.. Or was that Nurse Lilith Doing the finishing touches! :wink:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers Jim, BrH and Smoke....This one is on me as Lilith was more in a supervsory role 8O to ensure her snugglebunny got back to her STAT :wink:

Do you guys reckon I should PM Alex K to see if myself and the other lads like me who fix, repair and resserect these gals can get a Dollsmith ranking to help and establish credability for providing guidence to the doll repair DIY guys out there for all those restorations that do not need to go back to the factory...as while in the US and Europe may not be too expensive to do ,,,but from down here...its big money for freight,

So ,,,if we can help other members fix their dolls ..may save loosing some gals due to unfianciable repairs by the manufacturer...just a thought :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

I think that's a great idea, DOLLSMITH TITLE :) there are only a few here worthy of the title, its not easy to do major repairs let alone to a high standard. seeing how expensive it can be to fix a doll otherwise, and a lot of manufacturers wont give free advice, from my own experience with 1am, and from reading other doll owners posts. :thumbs_up:

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Wow Anung,

I know who I am gonna get my man to talk to if something ever happens to me and he can't take me back up to Pat's workshop for surgery.
I think the title should be Doll Surgeon just because it is (at least for us girls) a medical process. You have also been inspiring my currently sick and feverish boy friend to look into the idea of taking on some reclamation projects. He is a bit of a DIY'er himself and likes playing around with carpentry, electronics, and such so I am sure we could add Intern Doll Surgeon to his repartee.

OOO, and Lilith seems like a sexy devil too, can't forget her. She would be fun to play with sometime. We can see if the angel and the devil can corrupt each other. :twisted: :haha4:

-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Thanks for the kind words Vanima and Jim...got to be brief ATM as bandwidth limited out here...and when using ships' internet cafe...well...hard to explain the TDF concept...LOL

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Thanks for the kind words Vanima and Jim...got to be brief ATM as bandwidth limited out here...and when using ships' internet cafe...well...hard to explain the TDF concept...LOL
Totally understandable man, I am karpos (Vani's boy toy) and I grew up in an area with a lot of Navy families so I understand. Take care and stay safe. We can talk doll smithing another time.

-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

INFORMATIONS