betterlovedoll.com

Sex Documentary

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
EkbergDocs
Media Account
Media Account

Sex Documentary

Post by EkbergDocs »

Hello there,

I am a student in my final year of University and my graduation film is all about how people have sex. I'm getting different people to give the different ways they have sex and relationships.

I was wondering if anyone here who has a relationship with a love doll who would like to tell stories about your best experience with them. Your face, name, age, username and gender will not be in the documentary instead all stories will be transcribed by actors (Your post will be exactly what they say) and told as if it is you telling it. Then complied amongst other stories of the same nature.

If you are interested or have more questions feel free to post in this thread and have a great day :D

Matt

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Sex Documentary

Post by RainLover »

Please tell us more about yourself and the intent of the film. For example, what degree are you pursuing, what thesis does this film defend, how will the film be used beyond graduation? Will it be posted to YouTube or other video sharing sites? If no, will participants be able to see the film? If yes, will the video be made public or will it be a private video, requiring the viewer to know the link to be able to see it? What is your personal feeling about love dolls as you begin this stage of the production? How do you intend to represent The Doll Forum in the film? What direction, wardrobe and makeup do you intend to give the actors/actresses representing doll owners? Thank you.
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

what kind of movie? who is the audience? will it be public? who are the actors?

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I assume you have relations with Jack?
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

iViolinistMicah
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by iViolinistMicah »

This sounds fun. I'm in!

EkbergDocs
Media Account
Media Account

Post by EkbergDocs »

Super sorry for the lack of response been super busy recently, but as I said I am a student studying documentary film and for my graduation film I wan to make a film on a bunch of different peoples perspectives on how they have sex/ relations. From the more common such as BDSM and Swinging to Asexual people not wanting to have sex at all. I just want to explore the idea of sex and how it develops in life to what we, as adults, enjoy. Since all of the stories will be on text like this the actors will be people I hire to portray your story, at the moment it will just be them and a camera saying (pretty much) word for word what you write down and saying it like a straight interview. Names wont be given if you don't want to but if you have a good camera and can film yourself there is no reason why you can't tell your own story about the best experiences and first experiences sexually.

I wanna make this because sex gets (for lack of a better word) overly sexualised and I want to show that it is just a normal part of life.

EkbergDocs
Media Account
Media Account

Post by EkbergDocs »

Side note: I would like the documentary to have a playful feel just a few people sharing stories about their sexual lives

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A problem is that dolls are about more than sex.

Dolls are a reflection of ourselves and people who we know whose characters we imprint upon how our dolls react. See "Chloé - A Day in the Life of A Doll" and she'll explain a bit more about what dolls are really like.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

EkbergDocs
Media Account
Media Account

Post by EkbergDocs »

I apologise if I offended you. I am very aware that dolls are far more than just sex but since the documentary is about the sex lives of a lot of people I am approaching that topic

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No - you haven't offended anyone. But the popular perspective is that sex-dolls are about sex - a mere fetish for f***ing a lump of rubber but the reality is that for many, perhaps most of us who have found a doll in our lives have found her to grow a character of her own far beyond the inanimatability of a mere lump of rubber. Sex and a doll becomes more than a simple subject.

However, were you to put news of your work into the inflatables section, inflatables are much more about raw sex, a quick bang upon the urge. Solid dolls need preparation to be cooperative in sex - powdering with baby powder, and positioning as many have stiff skeletons for photographic posing whereas inflatables can be hidden away and disappeared rapidly and be ready within a minute.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

As Harem stated, the high end dolls grow beyond a simple lump of rubber. After having sex with one dozens of times, you start to care more about that doll than many of your human sex partners. Then when you compare, you find that many human sex partners are less satisfying than your doll, and certainly less willing to satisfy your sexual needs as often as the doll, rendering them ultimately less desirable than your doll.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Careful not to turn a documentary into a mockumentary. Be even handed.

INFORMATIONS