www.funwestdoll.com

any news on the remake of the letha weapons latex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

any news on the remake of the letha weapons latex doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

it has gotten quiet on the remade letha weapons doll , i was thinking a person on here was going to order one ? did he ever order it , is their a problem ordering it , what ever happened ? as i mentioned it all got quiet about it all !
anyone know anything ? i believe if these dolls were made right they would cause a competition for the french latex doll .
although the french latex doll is a one pour no seam doll , which looks better being no seams .

fabin

Re: any news on the remake of the letha weapons latex doll

Post by fabin »

Hi,
I'm ordering one latex Catsuit to the company. But, that's the "Catsuits" mainly produced, not something of a brand name as "new latex doll".
As I don't feel charm in their "new latex doll" but I feel good for their Catsuit (because cute model wears it?) to be beautiful in visual.
I decide to buy the Catsuits. And I want to change it to latex inflatable doll.
Several personal options were requested in case of an order of the Catsuit. There wasn't that in the prepared choices, so I explained my request precisely and had them correspond.
They will kindly make anything that is possible technically, because they're professional,
The price was about US$300 including the shipping charge by this order. It will arrive at the middle of March.
When I get it, I will post to show it.

Thanks
......fabin

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

thanks Fabin , i will be eager to see what you got , did you have then do a special custom order for you? if so exactly what? if i had the money i would buy a catsuit and put a latex skin cover on it .

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

I was going to post these elsewhere on the latex forum, but since this one isn't dead yet, here they are?
Attachments
02-12-2015 004.JPG
02-12-2015 004.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 5000 times
02-12-2015 003.JPG
02-12-2015 003.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 5000 times
02-12-2015 001.JPG
02-12-2015 001.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 5000 times
02-12-2015 007.JPG
02-12-2015 007.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 5000 times

ottto44

Post by ottto44 »

Fantastic work! Impressive.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

timetraveler1 wrote:it has gotten quiet on the remade letha weapons doll , i was thinking a person on here was going to order one ? did he ever order it , is their a problem ordering it , what ever happened ? as i mentioned it all got quiet about it all !
anyone know anything ? i believe if these dolls were made right they would cause a competition for the french latex doll .
although the french latex doll is a one pour no seam doll , which looks better being no seams .
Hey TT,
I have not heard from Helena for almost 2 weeks. I've been assisting her in designing parts of the latex doll ... swapping ideas and mocking up examples of design concepts. I too am wondering what has happened or is happening with this side project. I WOULD like to order one or two when the design gets closer to finished.
fabin wrote:When I get it, I will post to show it.
Thanks Fabin ... and SWEET!!
solitaryman2414 wrote:I was going to post these elsewhere on the latex forum, but since this one isn't dead yet, here they are?
TOTALLY AWESOME SolitaryMan! And a big "Thank you" for all the tips and assistance you have given me so far in my attempt to resurrect my Leatha back from the dead!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

solitaryman2414 wrote:I was going to post these elsewhere on the latex forum, but since this one isn't dead yet, here they are?
not nice head.
but boobs ok.
is it the copy for sale in future?
how many $ ???
thick skin?

tj

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

solitaryman2414, thanks for posting the videos ,it's appreciated . i see the head on the top photo looks wet or new , the face on the bottom is that a original letha or one you re did with make up?
Also to von_Shredhead question about the company re making the latex doll letha , no i haven't heard any more from the company , i don't know what happened , i didn't know if they got mad maybe for me asking so many things? , or are busy or what? but maybe more is going on since you haven't heard anything either in e mails from them. that's all i know !
great job on the body of this doll by the way , i always never much liked the look of the face original and always thought it could have been done better , as far as the make up .

solitaryman2414

The body is fairly easy to make, head is a bitch, always getting too many pin holes in all the wrong places and hard to sand out. The head is un-colored latex on the bottom doll, the head on standing doll is an original letha head.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

solitaryman2414 wrote:The body is fairly easy to make, head is a bitch, always getting too many pin holes in all the wrong places and hard to sand out. The head is un-colored latex on the bottom doll, the head on standing doll is an original letha head.
May to use a poupee head.
from an other latexdoll. :?: :?: :oops:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

titjob , i was told the neck is wider on the letha doll , and also the head it's self is smaller so you would have a large body and small head . otherwise i thought of the same thing! if a little smaller neck could be made a slightly smaller body with big boobs then a french poupee doll head would work , but that's creating another doll , which would be basically ( i forget the name ) the smaller version of the letha doll , the sister doll ?
it would be nice if he had the sister doll smaller body and could make bigger breast on it then the french doll head would probably? ??? fit that body!
does anyone know what size neck the letha sister doll has ?? is it able to use the french madame head ?? if so this along with the bigger breast made on it would be a better option !

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

timetraveler1 wrote:titjob , i was told the neck is wider on the letha doll , and also the head it's self is smaller so you would have a large body and small head . otherwise i thought of the same thing! if a little smaller neck could be made a slightly smaller body with big boobs then a french poupee doll head would work , but that's creating another doll , which would be basically ( i forget the name ) the smaller version of the letha doll , the sister doll ?
it would be nice if he had the sister doll smaller body and could make bigger breast on it then the french doll head would probably? ??? fit that body!
does anyone know what size neck the letha sister doll has ?? is it able to use the french madame head ?? if so this along with the bigger breast made on it would be a better option !
I Think the small sister will be perfect.
Whats her name?
maybe letha is too big.
I have a Miranda and she is rather big but tooo tight. :oops:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Letha's sister was called "Latex Lady" ... she was pretty much the same as Letha with smaller bewbs ... same head casting, same height, same shape ... just smaller bewbs. I HAD the both of 'em many many years ago. Latex Lady ended up totally dry rotting/ripping and also got something on her skin that pretty much melted it into a gooey blob ... oops!
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

solitaryman2414

I have all three dolls[LETHA, LATEX LOVER AND FRENCH PUPEE] the neck on letha and latex lady are the same size,but the French doll is about 1'' to1''and 1/2'' smaller.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Then possibly what might be needed is a french poupee sized doll (its 5 foot ) or make it 5'5 inches tall , with larger breast , a in between doll size that would have a smaller neck size allowing the french poupee doll heads or similar . MAYBE this is what is needed .
I for one think an average sized doll like this but with larger breast would be nice , i don't know what anyone else thinks .
COMMENTS ANYONE ???????

INFORMATIONS