www.funwestdoll.com

Is this an inflatable?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Is this an inflatable?

Post by lovingchanj »

Sorry if this ends up being the wrong place to post this. But I was enjoying the new Matrix section on vendors and saw the beautiful Level-D dolls! I know it says the forum tried to contact them and they did not respond.

But then I saw THIS on AliExpressAmerica:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shi ... 04322.html

Is this an inflatable doll? Is there such a thing as silicone inflatables? Can anyone shed some light?

cheers,

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Re: Is this an inflatable?

Post by Chrissy »

No that's not an inflatable!! The ad is a scam, you'll most likely get a inflatable.

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Inflatables from what I seen are either vinyl or latex, unless you count the PVC plastic pool toys.
As Chrissy stated, this cannot be a inflatable, the poses for inflatables are fixed (except the arms) and these photos show multiple poses. Plus the overall figure is way too good for an inflatable at this price point and there is no photos of the valves. The shoulders and hips are a clear indicator this is not a inflatable.

Also some inflatables might have sculpted hands, feet and head that might be made from a hard plastic, but advertised as semi-solid silicone dolls. Which is another false/misleading description.

The only thing that comes close to something like this is a hybrid inflatable like the Selene Supreme Goddess doll, which has a plastic shell body and inner chambers that inflate. Like this one: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... mal_01.jpg
I think Cal Exotics has something similar but I can't remember the details.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

While i didn't open the link - this a common misnomer in "silicone inflatable doll" - rather its a TPE and vinyl inflatable doll & furthermore its only certain parts of the doll that use the TPE - such as the inserts and possibly nipples and lips - nothing more

What I am not going to say is - "this is scam" - rather its clever marketing for the uninformed - as no high end silicone doll is going to cost hundreds of dollars - but an inflatable will

Many of these so called silicone inflatable dolls are actually made by a very good vinyl inflatable doll maker in Daio Shi - so if you're looking for a nice inflatable air babe - these can be a very good choice and should cost between $100 to $199

Happy Trails

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

mudpaw wrote:The only thing that comes close to something like this is a hybrid inflatable like the Selene Supreme Goddess doll, which has a plastic shell body and inner chambers that inflate. Like this one: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... mal_01.jpg
I think Cal Exotics has something similar but I can't remember the details.
Yes, it's called the Vivid Raw Super model Love Doll. But IMO it's not as pretty as is Selene.

I recall someone mentioning one time on this forum that way back in the day that Abyss Corporation produced a silicone inflatable love doll? But since I've been immersed in the world of dolls, I've never seen anything but vinyl or latex. Though it always threw me off when I would go to sites such as Aliexpress and they would advertise "silicone inflatable" dolls.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

What you'll get is indeed an inflatable doll, but likely heavily overpriced and she'll look nothing like the pictures they show. This is a bait and switch scam.

Returning a sex doll to China is pretty difficult as the Chinese customs will make a problem of it, running the risk the doll never makes it back to the place that sold it, not to mention the return shipping costs can be kinda expensive.

The partial refund they'll offer if the doll is "not as advertised" will border on the ridiculous...

Stay far away from sellers such as these, as you have no idea what you'll get.
It's like going to the car dealership, and the folder shows you this car for $2500, which you need to pay in advance...
2013-audi-s6-front-three-quarters-in-motion.jpg
2013-audi-s6-front-three-quarters-in-motion.jpg (751.16 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
but when you go to pick it up, they drive out this:
Fiat_panda_1_v_sst.jpg
Fiat_panda_1_v_sst.jpg (538.84 KiB) Viewed 3900 times
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Thank you Chrissy-68, mudpaw, yorktown, sam treadwell, and AlexKnight. I will stay far away from this scam!

Still though, if anyone knows anything about Project level-D - please let me know.

lovingchanj

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is why many people do well to browse DollForum before buying.

Likewise on aliexpress.com
/item/Free-Shipping-New-3D-Japanese-Asian-Style-Sex-Love-Dolls-Silicone-165cm-Tall-Super-level-A07/1763448831.html
is the start DS doll Kayla and you're not going to get that $X000 doll for the $$$ advertised. You'll get a Diao Shi inflatable with solid hands and feet that look as though they've been cast from an old lady and of value $40 or so plus shipping which works out at £80 - £100 in the UK.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

lovingchan:

if you look closely, the images have the backxfore watermark , a well know blog of level-d owner, (a personal favorite, and also on my doll wishlist)

the add screams "scam" "scam" , AlexNight sums well, they luring to buy an audi, you pay and get an old fiat.

it will be dificult to find a second hand level-d , not impossible, In my dolls years aficionado I have seen one level-d on sale, it was on a japanese forum, in not so good condition, her armpits was destroyed, and discolored skin in some areas, even with this issues, a charming creation.

one good friend on TDF told me in 2012 a leve-d doll was offer here on the sale section.... I missed that :(

so, she is in my radar, and if I know something I will let you know.

mexdl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

mexdl wrote: the add screams "scam" "scam" , AlexNight sums well, they luring to buy an audi, you pay and get an old fiat.
A Diao Shi inflatable is an insult to Fiats! The better comparison is the bicycle on the other side of the road . . .

:haha4:

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

haremlover wrote: A Diao Shi inflatable is an insult to Fiats! The better comparison is the bicycle on the other side of the road . . .

:haha4:

Harem
:haha4: :haha4: you are correct Harem.

INFORMATIONS