https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Out and about with Debbie Duckworth

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Out and about with Debbie Duckworth

Post by haremlover »

Phew! Your man is a genius of a photographer!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Post by Debbie Duckworth »

haremlover wrote:Phew! Your man is a genius of a photographer!

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks Harem - I won't tell him you said that. He'll get ideas above his station :)
My vital statistics: Phicen | Mid bust | Pale PLLB2014-S01

My Flickr Photos

"There's nowt so queer as folk. They're all queer apart from me and thee - and even thee's a little queer."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, these pics are coming out fast and I love all of them. A praise well deserved indeed.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, these pics are coming out fast and I love all of them. A praise well deserved indeed.
Chris
Many thanks Chris - I may not be able to do as many shoots next week, but I'll try to get "out and about" if I get an opportunity!

My Flickr Photos

"There's nowt so queer as folk. They're all queer apart from me and thee - and even thee's a little queer."

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Debbie Duckworth wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, these pics are coming out fast and I love all of them. A praise well deserved indeed.
Chris
Many thanks Chris - I may not be able to do as many shoots next week, but I'll try to get "out and about" if I get an opportunity!
Sounds like a great plan!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

EMELY
Doll
Doll

Post by EMELY »

I love seeing the English country side though your adventure. :wink:
A beautiful girl classic scenery great stories what not to love :multi: :multi: :multi:
Love Emely&JM

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

EMELY wrote:I love seeing the English country side though your adventure. :wink:
A beautiful girl classic scenery great stories what not to love :multi: :multi: :multi:
Love Emely&JM
Thank you Emely! Now that spring is here I'll try to get out of the house as much as possible. And where I go, the camera goes too :)

My Flickr Photos

DirectorFury
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DirectorFury »

All I can say is Debbie you are amazing!

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

DirectorFury wrote:All I can say is Debbie you are amazing!
Many thanks!!

My Flickr Photos

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

:oops: ...ya hi Debbie ummm :oops: youlooknice! umm ya... ummm like your suit :oops: thank you for the photos :oops:

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Miss Duckworth you continue to astound me with how photogenic you are. :D

I was wondering if I could ask you a bit of a personal question... What is the name of the company that gave life to you?

I might be interested in adopting one of your sisters as you seem to be one of the most perfect ladies of small stature that I have seen. I guess good things do come in small packages. :D Or maybe in your case dynamite comes in a small package. You truly are an amazing model with an awesome intelligence, wit, and charm. :angel:

-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

@Ynotmore Nice to be appreciated!

@karpos Thank you! I love to give give all kinds of pleasure - aesthetic, intellectual, tactile ..... I actually came from here .....

Lair of the Octopus

Coleridge chose this retailer because they're based in the UK (where we live). They're quick and reliable for this country, but not sure if they'd be the best option for the USA etc.

My Flickr Photos

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Oh hi Debbie, it's me, Jimjam. I think we met once at a party, but i can't be sure, i was really out of it that night. Anyway, i'm really good friends with your twin sister. The trouble is, shes run off with this no good hippy called Joe. Do you know him? I'm really really worried about her. She says she loves him, but i know what he's like. Iv'e known him for years, and he's much much older than her. I know he can't be trusted. Maybe Coleridge knows him? I'll kick his hippy ass when i see him!

Has she spoken to you? Do you know where she is? Iv'e tried phoning her, but she won't pick up. If you could try phoning her i would appreciate that. I just want her home.

She sent me this cell phone picture of her and her piece of s*** hippy boyfriend, i don't know where it was taken, probably some hippy commune.

PLEASE let me know if you find her!
DSCF0020.JPG
DSCF0020.JPG (353.45 KiB) Viewed 844 times

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Debbie Duckworth wrote:@karpos Thank you! I love to give give all kinds of pleasure - aesthetic, intellectual, tactile ..... I actually came from here .....

Lair of the Octopus

Coleridge chose this retailer because they're based in the UK (where we live). They're quick and reliable for this country, but not sure if they'd be the best option for the USA etc.
Well Debbie I thank you for the inspiration. I just now went onto Amazon US and adopted one of your twin sisters. I am definitely looking forward to her arrival so that I can have a new friend hanging about the house keeping me company.

-karpos
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Debbie Duckworth
Doll
Doll

Jimjam wrote:Oh hi Debbie, it's me, Jimjam. I think we met once at a party, but i can't be sure, i was really out of it that night. Anyway, i'm really good friends with your twin sister. The trouble is, shes run off with this no good hippy called Joe. Do you know him? I'm really really worried about her. She says she loves him, but i know what he's like. Iv'e known him for years, and he's much much older than her. I know he can't be trusted. Maybe Coleridge knows him? I'll kick his hippy ass when i see him!

Has she spoken to you? Do you know where she is? Iv'e tried phoning her, but she won't pick up. If you could try phoning her i would appreciate that. I just want her home.

She sent me this cell phone picture of her and her piece of s*** hippy boyfriend, i don't know where it was taken, probably some hippy commune.

PLEASE let me know if you find her!
Hmm - I think I remember you, but I've been about quite a bit. The name sounds vaguely familiar. Sadly I've lost contact with my twin sister though. She's a lot less respectable than me - or at least, less respectable than I am now. I used to be a bit of a slut! I don't recognise the guy she's with in the pic - though, funnily enough, it looks as though it may have been taken in this country? I'm sorry that's not much to go on. She rarely contacts me or my parents, and we don't have any address or phone number or anything like that. Let me know if you do track her down please. My mother worries about her.

My Flickr Photos

INFORMATIONS