www.wmdolls.com

Delores

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Delores

Post by samara78 »

Sweet
Sweet
20150427_023005.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 5278 times
Her nice profile
Her nice profile
20150427_022956.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 5278 times
I like this gal. I have had her for 4 years this week. Thought I would share current photos of her.
Cheers!!
Attachments
Happy 4 years .
Happy 4 years .
20150427_022818.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 5278 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Delores

Post by rubherkitty »

WOW! Look at those lips! :multi:

Do you know who sells this mannequin? You buy used or new?

Thanks for posting. I know she has a sister out there somewhere.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

Hello Delores!
Also what's with the skeleton and the santa outfit?
Oh my GOD!
Don't turn around Delores!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Don'tcha know, Samara doesn't have skeletons in his closet, he hangs them on the wall! :roll:

Maybe Santa left a little elf in there for Samara and he forgot to get it out? And he thought that smell was just the kitchen garbage! :oops:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Samara78, ...hey man, long time. lord almighty, i got to agree on those lips ! great coat of lip gloss ! ....she is very lovely & Delores name is a great choice for her ! cant be sure yet, but i may be getting me a vintage Greneker next few days. gotta go pick her up though. not sure yet if i wanna alter her or not. i just recently visited Vaudville site & found a ...beatiful head / bust piece that i want. $235 smack-a-roonies though !...ouch ! great 'quin buddy ! :thumbs_up:

MM. :glou:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

It's funny, but in the first 2 pics she looks youngish like a doll sweet doll head, but in the last pic like a adult woman.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

See, this is what happens when you forget to leave the milk and cookies for Santa! :lol:
Love the pouting wet lips on Delores Sam, she's very pretty. Thanks for posting her!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It all depends on perspective . She is a hard plastic head and neck purchased on ebay than bumped up with a clear nail coat and a little extra color detail. I have had her a really long time . I will post a pic of her without the wig later tonight. I will also be posting other msnniquin heads as I go along.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Any manufacturer markings on head?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

No markings look up maniquin bust on ebay and she will be sure to pop up. Her face is on some of those foam posable manniquins.
In fact an ebay seller called manniquin maven is selling one.

More pics of the back.
Attachments
The only thing I don't like is you need a strip of tape on top to keep the wig on
The only thing I don't like is you need a strip of tape on top to keep the wig on
20150427_234244.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 5145 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Very subtle detailing on the mouth. <br />So lovely
Very subtle detailing on the mouth.
So lovely
20150427_233636.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 5143 times
20150428_003556.jpg
20150428_003556.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 5143 times
More pics of her lips and face
Attachments
Her in camera lighting
Her in camera lighting
20150427_233618.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 5143 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

mannequin man wrote:Samara78, ...hey man, long time. lord almighty, i got to agree on those lips ! great coat of lip gloss ! ....she is very lovely & Delores name is a great choice for her ! cant be sure yet, but i may be getting me a vintage Greneker next few days. gotta go pick her up though. not sure yet if i wanna alter her or not. i just recently visited Vaudville site & found a ...beatiful head / bust piece that i want. $235 smack-a-roonies though !...ouch ! great 'quin buddy ! :thumbs_up:

MM. :glou:
swet! I'm happy to be hanging around again. Nice work vixxen you are getting very close. Congrats.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

rubherkitty wrote:Don'tcha know, Samara doesn't have skeletons in his closet, he hangs them on the wall! :roll:

Maybe Santa left a little elf in there for Samara and he forgot to get it out? And he thought that smell was just the kitchen garbage! :oops:
Lmfao this made me chuckle . The only place I don't have sculls is in my closet. Santa left my girls some panties last year. It was such a thoughtful gift that they wanted it left there. They don't recieve many gifts from other guys.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks
Mannequinmaven has a website, but doesn't list this head there. They may have one on eBay, but they have over 900 listings to look through.
No biggie, I think I found the head available elsewhere as well.
I believe the head is actually made by AMT Mannequins.

Do you add makeup to the eyes on your head?

This is a very nice face. Unfortunately the eyes don't match quite perfect, but it is something I can work with.
My Nikki has one eye about 1/8" higher than the other. I never noticed until I was measuring up from her eyes to paint eyebrows. When I got the eyebrows done I thought why is one higher than the other? Easy to notice the eyebrow height being different. Not so much the eyes.
Attachments
amt head.JPG
amt head.JPG (116.22 KiB) Viewed 5106 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I did a little powder around the eyes new eyelashes when I got her as well. Not quite the same head. Good job on identifying the brand though.

INFORMATIONS