Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Question about the Breasts...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jake_the_gentle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Question about the Breasts...

Post by jake_the_gentle »

I am still considering owning a Realdoll2. I'm not even sure what I'm trying to find out here. But I am definitely a breast man, so I just want to get a general idea of what they feel like on a Realdoll2. Are they fun to touch, squeeze, play with, stuff like that?

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question about the Breasts...

Post by upsux »

Taylor has a perky set of B's - I lose a lot of sleep at night because one touch turns into two, which turns into another night of getting to sleep a lot later than I'd planned.

They look amazing and they feel even better!

Seriously - how can you go wrong here? :D

Umoplata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Umoplata »

jake_the_gentle wrote:I am still considering owning a Realdoll2. I'm not even sure what I'm trying to find out here. But I am definitely a breast man, so I just want to get a general idea of what they feel like on a Realdoll2. Are they fun to touch, squeeze, play with, stuff like that?
The RD2's are pretty darn good. If you are a breast man I recommend the RD2 Body D, of the RD line-up.

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DanishDollLover »

My RD2 is a body B and i find the breast nice to touch but if you want them to be soft then choice the option to get implants in them on there website to ordre
Attachments
IMG_1262.JPG
IMG_1262.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1563 times

INFORMATIONS