exdollofficial.com

Japanese super model? Yes, please!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Japanese super model? Yes, please!

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:The 168plus is great but I think the 160 deserves attention for elegance too!

Best wishes

Harem
Every single head and body made by DS is worth notice. I won't be satisfied until I finally have a room full of DS dolls. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Man, lots of great suggestions here! Thank you all!!

I don't have any plans to shop for clothing just yet, maybe in about 3 three weeks unless John notifies me she will be ready for delivery sooner than the expected 4-5 weeks. I have definitely been smiling inside walking through stores now and am looking much closer at women's sections when I walk by than I have ever before in my life. :lol: I am definitely going to hit all of the websites everyone has mentioned and start browsing though! I have never been this excited to shop for a woman before, and I think that its because I know she will like whatever it is I get her. There is no doubt it will be appreciated. She won't get pissed if its too small or too big. It will be the cutest sweetest thing she's ever seen, every time. Can't beat that! :D

I have hit several different websites, looking at styles, prices, reading comparisons of human hair v synthetics, care, etc. I am going to look for some wig stores in this area and see what I can find, to get a 'hands on' feel of the different types. I plan on buying a couple of open air wig stands before she arrives to have a place to keep the extra ones when she gets here.

As far as the backstory, I am really just going to go with the 'Pinocchio' type back story. She is a doll brought to life by my love and desire for her. Everything will be new to her and in a way through my imagination I will get to enjoy all of the things I enjoy again through a new set of fresh 'eyes,' if that makes any sense.

Thank you all again for the great advice, suggestions, and congratulations, I really appreciate it! :glou:
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

I feel compelled to write a letter...

"Dear Japan,

Your women have ruined me for all other women anywhere else in the world. I love you, and I hate you.

Sincerely,

DP"

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

deadpringle wrote:I feel compelled to write a letter...

"Dear Japan,

Your women have ruined me for all other women anywhere else in the world. I love you, and I hate you.

Sincerely,

DP"
The real ones or the doll versions? The dolls are quite something, but the real ones I've known have been nice as well. Have heard rumors they're not so nice anymore (real Japanese women, that is). Hopefully not true, as I like the idea of sweet, beautiful women still around somewhere in this world.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Domesticated and well behaved women, brought to you by Misandry and Rape Culture!
Attachments
089b2986cfe2059ecbc6eef6bc702c2729495b618fd07ddefd9e10c976c91600_1.jpg
089b2986cfe2059ecbc6eef6bc702c2729495b618fd07ddefd9e10c976c91600_1.jpg (32.78 KiB) Viewed 874 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS possibly haven't started on your order for heads yet. For true Japanese authenticity you might look at Na Na Se (From the Chinese forum I think the name is the three syllables rather than Nanase as we would be accustomed to read in English) or Neri

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Congrats on you recent order Scratch! Oh yes! Your new 168+ with kayla head will defiantly be a Japanese supermodel indeed! And if you have never seen a doll like this in person. Well then buddy! Your seriously in for a treat! She is absolutely going to blow your mind when you unbox her. Mine is continuing to impress me today. And has been since the day I placed the order. These DS sweeties were defiantly designed to WOW!!!! Congrats again!!!!

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Congratulations Scratch,

While I am disappointed for my sisters that you didn't choose one of them, simply because you would have made one of them happy. :( You made the choice that was right for you. I know that you will make one of my DS cousins a very lucky girl. :D Considering the thought and deliberation you put into making your choice and the research you did, you will make a companion that any girl would be lucky to have. I am also glad that in the end you went for the girl that you were most attracted to as opposed to a list of pros and cons. :D I think that will make you happier in the long run. Besides I'll bet you'll be adopting another girl in the future. We are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't eat just one. :wink:

K and I are happy for you and will be here if you need any further advice or just an ear to talk to. Good luck to you my friend as you begin this next stage of your journey. :glou:

Hugs,
-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

haremlover wrote:DS possibly haven't started on your order for heads yet. For true Japanese authenticity you might look at Na Na Se (From the Chinese forum I think the name is the three syllables rather than Nanase as we would be accustomed to read in English) or Neri

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for the suggestion Harem! Always welcome! I named this thread 'Japanese super model' mainly because DS is a Japanese company and they describe the 168+ as a super model. I do love the Asian faces though and that was ultimately one of the final pieces of the puzzle that made me choose DS. My favorite face was the Jiayi, she was my first choice but I saw the KaylaCE and that sold me. I chose those two faces to have an awake doll and a sleeping doll (or as I prefer to say, a doll in the throes of ecstasy :lol: ) The galleries of Kayla on the DS website are simply phenomenally gorgeous, and show that she is very versatile and can pull off many different looks. Your tributes to Kayla here were also influential. Like you said, she is a worldwide favorite.

When I really looked at the KaylaCE as an option, I saw her lying in my bed, eyes closed, head resting on a pillow with the cover tucked under her chin, and I fell head over heels for that image. I could see that face, eyes closed, doing other things, and there was no looking further. It had to be Kayla and KaylaCE.

I chose the 168+ once I knew she was only 5'3. My favorite body type of all the bodies available from the various manufacturers was the RD2 Body C, but no way I wanted to mess with a 5'10 100# doll. Too daunting. But the 168+ has a similar trim figure and looong legs, is reasonable height and the weight is only 57#. I spent some time looking at the 160+ and the 168+ but like I said once I was told her height head to heel was actually 5'3" and not 5"5 I was done.

Thanks again for the suggestions, I really appreciate your comments and advice!

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Nova-I wrote:Congrats on you recent order Scratch! Oh yes! Your new 168+ with kayla head will defiantly be a Japanese supermodel indeed! And if you have never seen a doll like this in person. Well then buddy! Your seriously in for a treat! She is absolutely going to blow your mind when you unbox her. Mine is continuing to impress me today. And has been since the day I placed the order. These DS sweeties were defiantly designed to WOW!!!! Congrats again!!!!
Thanks Nova! I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for all the great advice on sizes and shopping my friend, it will all come in very handy!

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Vanima wrote:Congratulations Scratch,

While I am disappointed for my sisters that you didn't choose one of them, simply because you would have made one of them happy. :( You made the choice that was right for you. I know that you will make one of my DS cousins a very lucky girl. :D Considering the thought and deliberation you put into making your choice and the research you did, you will make a companion that any girl would be lucky to have. I am also glad that in the end you went for the girl that you were most attracted to as opposed to a list of pros and cons. :D I think that will make you happier in the long run. Besides I'll bet you'll be adopting another girl in the future. We are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't eat just one. :wink:

K and I are happy for you and will be here if you need any further advice or just an ear to talk to. Good luck to you my friend as you begin this next stage of your journey. :glou:

Hugs,
-Vani
Thanks Vani, those are very nice things to say and I really appreciate it. You and your sisters are very beautiful dolls and my choice of DS should most definitely not be considered a slight towards any lady of the PIB persuasion! I ended up choosing a doll that represented the type of woman I dreamed of when I was a young man. I'm looking forward to finally meeting her after all these years...

Your comment that I put in bold is so true. I did put a ton of time into researching the pros and cons, as most of you saw from my numerous posts and questions. But what it ultimately came down to was what attracted me the most, what touched me in that part of my psyche that said 'this girl.' Fortunately for me, your DS cousins have very few cons and lots of pros so it worked out for me both ways! :D

Thank you again for the kind words! You and K have been great to talk with and I really appreciate the advice and friendship you have both offered. Hugs,

Scratch

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

campion wrote:
deadpringle wrote:I feel compelled to write a letter...

"Dear Japan,

Sincerely,

DP"
campion wrote:The real ones or the doll versions?
Both. ;)
campion wrote:The dolls are quite something, but the real ones I've known have been nice as well. Have heard rumors they're not so nice anymore (real Japanese women, that is). Hopefully not true, as I like the idea of sweet, beautiful women still around somewhere in this world.
Well, you're going to run into not-so-nice people everywhere. What I like about Japanese womens' personalities in particular is they are so passionate. I probably like this, because I'm this way too. But there's just something about those gorgeous sleek eyes of theirs and their cute demeanor that makes me melt like a bon-bon on a barbeque grill. I sneer with derision at most Western women to be honest, but a cute little Japanese lady would probably have me wrapped around her finger in a matter of seconds. :)

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Nova-I wrote:Congrats on you recent order Scratch! Oh yes! Your new 168+ with kayla head will defiantly be a Japanese supermodel indeed! And if you have never seen a doll like this in person. Well then buddy! Your seriously in for a treat! She is absolutely going to blow your mind when you unbox her. Mine is continuing to impress me today. And has been since the day I placed the order. These DS sweeties were defiantly designed to WOW!!!! Congrats again!!!!
I linked him to your Mikayla and Sarah intros... had difficulty keeping the mouse steady too. ;)

INFORMATIONS