www.wmdolls.com

with TLC from MM

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

with TLC from MM

Post by mannequin man »

Well Guys & Dolls, yet another iron in the fire to play with. here is what i call "Project Alice" an old "Dexter" Mannequin that a fellow TDF member & good buddy gave me. i helped him out with some things, & he was good enough to present her too me. thank you kind sir ! anyway, as you can see, she is EVER so gentle & fragile. even worse than Ashleigh the other Dexter i am restoring for the same person. (of witch is coming along ) everywhere you see black fiberglass mesh is where a crack or holes used to be. technically, the repair patches are just contractors duct tape, (the good shit from Menards) covered in about 3 coats of fiberglass. this helps her hold together in her form while repairs are made. she will be altered for sex at some point, but not sure when. as you can see, she needs quite a bit of work. i had thought of a Major re-do on this one. im not sure if she holds any real value as being original form, ..so, ..as the Joker so perfectly said it,...."& away we go !" the leg position is very poor for...activity, so we may buzz those off at the thigh. im keeping the feet, very good toe detail for its age. the hands are missing, i could have them, but even worse, no fingers, etc. so i pitched those. the Head ? this is probably her best redeeming feature. its solid, no cracks, other than some scratches & paint peels. as you can see, somewhere along the line, she was equipped with real glass eyes. i would love to know who made these ! TECH-OPTICS quality. i think she kinda looks like that one actress, cant think of her name ? :shakefist: but, she looks kinda hot still the same. hell, i'd do 'er ! :wink: so, please be so kind to comment !

:glou: MM
Attachments
sss 008.jpg
sss 008.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
sss 007.jpg
sss 007.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
sss 010.jpg
sss 010.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
sss 006.jpg
sss 006.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1773 times
sss 005.jpg
sss 005.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1773 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: with TLC from MM

Post by samara78 »

She is going to look hot when finished
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS