Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Alison has arrived! A little teaser post...

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Here is her second outfit. Yowza!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2889 times

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

After we had some play time, Alison and I watched a movie. She continues to have interesting suggestions...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2889 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2889 times

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Ah what a perfect doll movie!! :)

I need to watch that with the girls.
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Super photos RussMeyerFan :thumbs_up:
Alison is so unique. I never noticed the freckles before... they're fantastic :!:

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Thank you for everyone's nice comments and insights!

I haven't tried the heating blanket trick yet, but I happen to have one so that will be on the horizon.

A few quick questions...

- One odd thing I noticed about Alison is that she has a triangular shaped piece just underneath her skin above her left breast (I am attaching a pic below). Is this normal?

- The first time I ever put the insert in Alison a few weeks ago when I got her, a piece came out (pic below). Where exactly does it go inside and what is the best way to reattach it?

- I tried to seal up a finger poke and and tear in Alison's foot with the Abyss sealant yesterday but some of the excess goop dried on her finger and around the tear in the foot. Does anyone know a good and safe way to get it off the body?

Thanks in advance! I love this board!
Attachments
IMG_2896.JPG
IMG_2896.JPG (2.42 MiB) Viewed 2862 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2863 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She knows how to give hints and suggestions in style.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Those babies look much bigger than normal B2 boobies. Did PS give her a breast enhancement?

-There's no triangular shaped piece on my BT. Maybe something was left over from an earlier molding process. Joe at PS can give you an answer.

-The piece that came out with the insert looks like some kind of webbing. Reinforcement between the entries. Someone forgot to clean properly before gluing.

-I think Abyss/PS use a solvent called D-Limonene to remove excess silicone. Again, Joe is the man with the answers.
RussMeyerFan wrote:Thank you for everyone's nice comments and insights!

I haven't tried the heating blanket trick yet, but I happen to have one so that will be on the horizon.

A few quick questions...

- One odd thing I noticed about Alison is that she has a triangular shaped piece just underneath her skin above her left breast (I am attaching a pic below). Is this normal?

- The first time I ever put the insert in Alison a few weeks ago when I got her, a piece came out (pic below). Where exactly does it go inside and what is the best way to reattach it?

- I tried to seal up a finger poke and and tear in Alison's foot with the Abyss sealant yesterday but some of the excess goop dried on her finger and around the tear in the foot. Does anyone know a good and safe way to get it off the body?

Thanks in advance! I love this board!
She told me to come but I was already there

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

RaDiv wrote:Those babies look much bigger than normal B2 boobies. Did PS give her a breast enhancement?

-There's no triangular shaped piece on my BT. Maybe something was left over from an earlier molding process. Joe at PS can give you an answer.

-The piece that came out with the insert looks like some kind of webbing. Reinforcement between the entries. Someone forgot to clean properly before gluing.

-I think Abyss/PS use a solvent called D-Limonene to remove excess silicone. Again, Joe is the man with the answers.
Thanks for your reply! I have emailed Joe.

As far as I know, Alison has a normal body type 2. Perhaps her breasts look bigger because the bras are very snug? I also tried to take the pics at angles where they really pop out and say hello.

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

Sounds like you're past that 'buyers remorse' stage just as I predicted. I like it when I'm right once in a while... :wink:

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

james 1966 wrote:Sounds like you're past that 'buyers remorse' stage just as I predicted. I like it when I'm right once in a while... :wink:
I like it when you are right too! Haha!

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

I just read through your thread for the first time. I would like to say hello to Allison and congrats to you on your purchase and blossoming doll relationship. As my man Begog says, it takes time and practice to become comfortable with your doll, in bed and out. But, it can be very rewarding for those who persevere. Not all Real Dolls weigh 100 pounds. I'm only 3 pounds heavier than your sweetie. Assuming she is the new softer silicone formula, make sure you bridal carry her and don't crush her breasts. They will continue to get softer for months. The softer silicone makes her (and my) hands and feet very delicate, as you have already found out. Take good care of her and she should last a long time. Don't forget to get her a doll account so she can hang out with us dolls in the Doll's Alive section.

Kwench

RussMeyerFan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RussMeyerFan »

Kwench wrote:I just read through your thread for the first time. I would like to say hello to Allison and congrats to you on your purchase and blossoming doll relationship. As my man Begog says, it takes time and practice to become comfortable with your doll, in bed and out. But, it can be very rewarding for those who persevere. Not all Real Dolls weigh 100 pounds. I'm only 3 pounds heavier than your sweetie. Assuming she is the new softer silicone formula, make sure you bridal carry her and don't crush her breasts. They will continue to get softer for months. The softer silicone makes her (and my) hands and feet very delicate, as you have already found out. Take good care of her and she should last a long time. Don't forget to get her a doll account so she can hang out with us dolls in the Doll's Alive section.

Kwench
Thanks for saying hello and for your insights! It has been a learning experience, but I am definitely getting more used to life with a doll. And what a doll!

Here is a recent pic Alison said was okay to share...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2572 times

AlisonElizabeth
Doll
Doll

Post by AlisonElizabeth »

RussMeyerFan wrote:
Kwench wrote:I just read through your thread for the first time. I would like to say hello to Allison and congrats to you on your purchase and blossoming doll relationship. As my man Begog says, it takes time and practice to become comfortable with your doll, in bed and out. But, it can be very rewarding for those who persevere. Not all Real Dolls weigh 100 pounds. I'm only 3 pounds heavier than your sweetie. Assuming she is the new softer silicone formula, make sure you bridal carry her and don't crush her breasts. They will continue to get softer for months. The softer silicone makes her (and my) hands and feet very delicate, as you have already found out. Take good care of her and she should last a long time. Don't forget to get her a doll account so she can hang out with us dolls in the Doll's Alive section.

Kwench
Thanks for saying hello and for your insights! It has been a learning experience, but I am definitely getting more used to life with a doll. And what a doll!

Here is a recent pic Alison said was okay to share...
You just love to flaunt me, huh?

;-P
"Summer's in the air and baby, heaven's in your eyes."

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

You are very flaunt-worthy, yep
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

What a lovely sight she is, lying in bed, waiting for you, RussMeyerFan.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS