Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Angel is Home

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Angel is Home

Post by Prof_Sakai »

Brown stuff is silicone ground by steel hinge, and stained with iron rust.
But if you repair the pin hole and shut off oxygen, you can stop it, though not recover.

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Angel is Home

Post by Prof_Sakai »

Sorry I was misunderstanding. In the case of new comer, I don't know.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Angel is Home

Post by Bill »

Maybe it is pigment or mold release. My 98 Realdoll would leave a brown spot on the bed sheet after a few days from the oils coming out but I don't have that with the newer dolls.

steveb

Angel is Home

Post by steveb »

EyesGreyGreen

Thanks for the link to the thread I missed. I have been out today trying to find the bits to make this thing myself.
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Angel is Home

Post by Mike Johnson »

I actually like both my dolls equally. Different but equal.

Two dolls is twice as fun but also twice the cost and twice the work!!!

Now - here's one for Bill - is three dolls three times the fun!

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Angel is Home

Post by Bill »

One can tire of sleeping with the same doll all the time so I rotate my dolls each week when I change bed clothes. This will reduce the risk of compression scares and reduce the suffering each doll must endure from sleeping with an old fart.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Angel is Home

Post by Wolverine »

Bill, Congrats bub!!! Image Image

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Angel is Home

Post by Mike Johnson »

I actually like the body five better with a little sag - it looks much more natural. Those boobs are a wonder!

However, the cost in clothes is amazing! Here is Jazzi in a bikini (I'm in love with the California Beach Babe look!!!!) that cost $29 dollars. It's my favorite outfit on her period.

Here is Mysti in a size 12 (junior section) neon bikini that cost $9 dollars - same store!! It's also my favorite outfit on her period!

Jazzi and Mysti in Neon Bikinis

So, to me they are equal dolls. However, I DO HOPE more classic dolls like Mysti come back to life. If you check the matrix, there are alot of potential dolls.

I'd love to see more classic dolls (Leila, Lisa, Gia, etc. etc.) Be active again.

The comments I get on Mysti are only two kinds (how could YOU do that to a doll) to WoW! - Mysti is the coolest Realdoll I've ever seen! What can I say? I like tanned blondes, oh well!

I myself HAVE never seen brown stuff! I use a DAMP sponge to wash my dolls, not wet, DAMP!

I store my dolls when not in use - nude, no hair, washed, legs 24" apart, 4" elevation and both in support bras.

Bill - I'd love to see more pics of your wonderful dolls! Keep up the great reports also!

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Angel is Home

Post by Ishtaria »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill:
<STRONG>One can tire of sleeping with the same doll all the time so I rotate my dolls each week when I change bed clothes. This will reduce the risk of compression scares and reduce the suffering each doll must endure from sleeping with an old fart.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds absolutely sensational!

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

captain43

Angel is Home

Post by captain43 »

Does this make Bill guilty of ADOLLTERY? Sorry,Bill, I had to. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Matt@Abyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Angel is Home

Post by Matt@Abyss »

LOL I had to post....The "brown stuff" is pigmented powder that we use on finished dolls. It doesn't look as washed out as with straight baby powder.

Wow Bill you have more dolls than I do now.

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

~Matt

dennis3761
Location: 151 Countries, only 1 Elsbeth! No place I would rather be.

Angel is Home

Post by dennis3761 »

Matt-

Where does one find "pigmented powder"?

Sounds great for those of us that enjoy photographing our Realdolls.

Greetings-
Dennis

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Angel is Home

Post by jackrabbit »

Matt,

Maybe you could hire Bill out as the "eastern showroom". [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Matt@Abyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Angel is Home

Post by Matt@Abyss »

Dennis,

You can add finishing powder (Makeup) to baby powder. About 2/3 baby powder, 1/3 colored. Works great for photography.

~Matt

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Angel is Home

Post by Ishtaria »

But just watch out for the bed clothes. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS