www.wmdolls.com

Rosewholesale scandals

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
BigHighEnder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Rosewholesale scandals

Post by BigHighEnder »

Just passing this on, not sure if it is in the right place, but I purchased stuff through these people and they scammed me. I just did a search and there is even a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosewhol ... 8810722465 on their nightmare scams. They sell all kinds of neat things for doll usage accessories clothing etc. just beware to stay well away from them. Too many issues, too many people getting burned and yes, I became one of them. I didn't want to post how, because then they could finger my identity just that it is important to let others know to avoid http://www.rosewholesale.com and I think they have several other sites set up as well, one called rosegal.com ... Just too many issues.

Now one site that seems to be great for getting stuff I did find was these people http://www.wholesalehalloweencostumes.com

shipped fast, what I ordered, no problems at all so far. If any occur I'll update you.

One way not to get scammed is check out their customer service link on the site's menus. Can you call them, live chat, is there a customer help email address? If these exist, chance are you will have few problems. But, if you see they have a 'Ticket' complaint system where you have to fill out forms on a webpage to get help, my advice is avoid them. Many of these forms are useless and setup to scam you if you have issues. Just some advice to note from my fast learning curve and I am sure there are other favs here to buy doll accessories from. Good luck people. Hope this info helps all of you.

One other piece of advice. If you buy through PAYPAL and have an issue, you can open an arbitration against a vendor but only once. NEVER, EVER EVER no matters what the vendor promises you, close that investigative arbitration with PAYPAL against the bad vendor until either you get your refund or what you ordered "Exactly" what you ordered. Once you close a PAYPAL investigation arbitration, it can never be reopened nor a new one opened on the sales ticket.

BigHighEnder
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Rosewholesale scandals

Post by BigHighEnder »

And they aren't the only ones with complaints for buying cheap wigs. Here are additional names, just Google em and they are all up there for scamming consumers. It would seem there are many particularly (Chinese) sites doing this to consumers. Best advice, Google the site followed by complaints. YELP might also have info and also there are now FaceBook site pages dedicated to consumer victims of these fraudulent sites.

www.wowwigs.com (http://uscomplaints.com/xf/site/wowwigs.com/)
www.sammydress.com (https://www.facebook.com/pages/SammyDre ... 3891026476)
www.rosegal.com (http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.rosegal.com)
www.lightinthebox.com (http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.lightinthebox.com)
www.thewigcompany.com (http://the-wig-company.pissedconsumer.com/)

If you know of more wig and costume company scams, please feel free to add to what I started. Also if anyone knows of good company's please get a thread on good company's where to get wigs from, thanks.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Thanks for posting this. Lot's of scammers these days.

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Basically it comes down to not buying from Chinese companies unless you are absolutely sure they are a legitimate company. These types of companies take advantage of westerners attempting to find bargain deals and then rip them off as they won't be prosecuted due to China's lax trade laws. It is a shame that these few companies are souring the market and sowing discontent among buyers as China does have a lot to offer but it is impossible to sift the good from the bad. If I am buying something coming from China on Amazon or similar services I scour the companies reviews and always read the negative ones to see what types of problems people had. It is either that or only buy from companies that others have had success with.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

SmittyT
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SmittyT »

maybe I haven't looked in the right place but I haven't seen any vendors here that specifically sell doll clothing and wigs.
When she speaks.... what does she say? Are you listening?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

You'll find complaints about every store on the internet and in the real world, so it isn't as black and white as you make it sound. Even big sites like Amazon see loads of complaints.

If you have to avoid stores that come up if you type their name followed by the word complaints, then you better not shop anywhere in the world, as they all receive complaints.

Take for example wowwigs, many forum members have ordered wigs there and are happy with what they got.

A coworker of mine has ordered stuff from lightinthebox on occasion, and he has always received what he ordered.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

AlexKnight wrote: A coworker of mine has ordered stuff from lightinthebox on occasion, and he has always received what he ordered.
Yes - lightinthebox is a favourite source of things for my girls. It's a brilliant site.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

haremlover wrote:
AlexKnight wrote: A coworker of mine has ordered stuff from lightinthebox on occasion, and he has always received what he ordered.
Yes - lightinthebox is a favourite source of things for my girls. It's a brilliant site.

Best wishes

Harem
Can't let this stand. I ordered three costumes for my girl through this site and only one was the size I ordered. The other two were like two or three sizes too big. They told me to send them back to get a refund, but I have to pay for shipping. Now the shipping cost to send them back would have been higher than the refund I would have recieved. So I decided to keep the stuff and not order from them anymore.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very annoying. But it's enabled me to get a good dress for £5 here and £10 there so that over all my lady's shopping bills don't break the bank. When one's buying stuff at knockout prices, a bit of wastage might be de rigeur.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

skyknight wrote:
haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
Can't let this stand. I ordered three costumes for my girl through this site and only one was the size I ordered. The other two were like two or three sizes too big. They told me to send them back to get a refund, but I have to pay for shipping. Now the shipping cost to send them back would have been higher than the refund I would have recieved. So I decided to keep the stuff and not order from them anymore.
This proves exactly my point, some get good results, some get bad results, but that's no reason to say the site is a scam.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS