www.wmdolls.com

XSdolls.com is verified

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
laurensz

XSdolls.com is verified

Post by laurensz »

hi, does anyone knows if http://www.xsdolls.com legit? Anyone bought any dolls from this site?

thanks!

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is XSdolls.com legit?

Post by LithiumStranger »

I would also very much like to know. Their site states that they "are currently setting up an account" as a verified vendor on these forums - can anyone (TDF Staff maybe) verify that?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

LithiumStranger wrote:I would also very much like to know. Their site states that they "are currently setting up an account" as a verified vendor on these forums - can anyone (TDF Staff maybe) verify that?
They did contact TDF Management, there are still a few things to sort out before they can be listed at TDF.

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Nescio50 wrote:
LithiumStranger wrote:I would also very much like to know. Their site states that they "are currently setting up an account" as a verified vendor on these forums - can anyone (TDF Staff maybe) verify that?
They did contact TDF Management, there are still a few things to sort out before they can be listed at TDF.
Good to know! Any sense getting an opinion on them before that or best just wait until things get sorted out? I only ask because I've been corresponding with them and have been made an offer on a purchase that I'm tempted to take them up on.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Looking at their site their upbeat enthusiasm for dolls is admirable.

If it's a WM you're tempted by, send a PM to Adam, "WM dolls affiliate", and ask him about buying through XS and as to how reliable they are.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

If they do get verified and stand behind there products with good customer service at those prices they may be a good addition here.

Edit: FYI Shipping is not included in the price and no PayPal option for first time buyers. (Strange)

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

haremlover wrote:Looking at their site their upbeat enthusiasm for dolls is admirable.

If it's a WM you're tempted by, send a PM to Adam, "WM dolls affiliate", and ask him about buying through XS and as to how reliable they are.

Best wishes

Harem
Right? On the one hand they give positive vibes. But on the other... well, I've been finding it difficult to go all in. Doman registered by proxy, can't find them in the ICRIS database... :\
Good advice though - I've been working at getting the necessary minimum posts to do exactly that.
Thanks!

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Mike0122 wrote:[...] Edit: FYI Shipping is not included in the price and no PayPal option for first time buyers. (Strange)
Yeah, I thought that made for something of an unfair comparison between prices with other sites that do include shipping in the cost.
As for the restriction on PayPal payments, George (owner) tells me it's due to an increase of buyer fraud, but that they would lift the restriction given proof of previous doll purchase(s) from any known store, or evidence of an active account on TDF.
And now I should nave the necessary posts to PM :D

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
They do say on there site to contact WM and ask about them and if they generate sales.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Always assume fake unless its a vendor on this site.

Just walk away. Just walk away.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

Is there a thread that states the requisite to become a verified vendor?

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

As soon as the verification is complete we'll let you know here or you'll see a vendor site for XSdolls. All vendors have to be fully verified before they are allowed to sell on the forum. We are just waiting for the final clarification form a manufacturer :D .
 Click to go to Coverdoll

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

ok, here's the update on the buying process so far:

The seller communicated with me thru email, support@xsdolls.com, and his personal email. The corporate email seems to have some problem.
He (George) also gave me a call, to verify that I am a legit customer. We talked about how the transaction can be made.

I am given Paypal option, but was informed if i do direct Bank Transfer, I would be given further discount. He mentioned that Paypal takes 5% off each deal, that's why can give further discount if i do bank transfer.
I decided to do bank transfer, for the discount, and for the reason that i hated Paypal. Of course i might lose my money if XSDolls turns out to be a scam website, but I am prepared to lose that sum of money.

However, there seems to be a delay in communication, right after i did the transfer. I was informed that China was having this 7 days National day celebration, and he will be traveling overseas for that break. This explained the lost in contact, but he replied my emails and calls after 48hrs to reassured that my money reached him and everything is fine.

After 10 days, there are delays, according to George, that the factory delayed the shipment of my order for a week. However, he sent me pictures of my purchase, hence reassuring me that my order is in process. He also expressed his apologies for the long wait, and offered to include extras and expedite shipment.

Why i buy from XSDolls?
1. Prices way lower than WMDolls has to offered (XSdolls expressed that they are directly involved in the creative process of doll creation, hence able to lower price)
2. better combinations of heads to bodies. I can choose the head and body of my choice.

Up till now, everything seems legit. I have yet to receive my purchase, and will update this thread when it finally arrived. Then we'll know XSDolls is a legit seller.

Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]
Image[/URL]

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

laurensz wrote:ok, here's the update on the buying process so far [...]
Good to hear. I'm eagerly awaiting to hear the conclusion of your experience, and hope it's a good one!

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

There are a ton of scam sites out there but after seeing those last 2 pics I don't think this is one of them. I will be surprised if they don't get TDF verified. I bet XS is watching this thread.

INFORMATIONS