www.wmdolls.com

XSdolls.com is verified

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is XSdolls.com legit?

Post by LithiumStranger »

Mike0122 wrote:There are a ton of scam sites out there but after seeing those last 2 pics I don't think this is one of them. I will be surprised if they don't get TDF verified. I bet XS is watching this thread.
Yeah I agree with you - and yeah, they are :P

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

Some updates: seller sent me a tracking number, but it doesn't seems to be useful. I was then given another snapshot of the transit status to show that it is on it's way. Later in the email, I was informed the ETA is coming Sat.

So till date I've yet to receive my purchase, but will update as soon as it arrived.

(I can't seems to reply via email board here, so I'll just post here )

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

laurensz wrote:hi, does anyone knows if http://www.xsdolls.com legit? Anyone bought any dolls from this site?

thanks!
ok, guys, my doll finally arrived!

comes with repair kit and other accessories.

Verdict: This seller is LEGIT!

(I can't seems to attach any pictures, although my pictures are less than 1600 pixels high.)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

laurensz wrote:(I can't seems to attach any pictures, although my pictures are less than 1600 pixels high.)
After you have five posts approved newbie restrictions are released and you'll be able to attach pictures - just one more post :D

P.S. XSdolls will be listed as a verified vendor here at TDF soon :wink:

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

laurensz wrote:
laurensz wrote:hi, does anyone knows if http://www.xsdolls.com legit? Anyone bought any dolls from this site?

thanks!

(I can't seems to attach any pictures, although my pictures are less than 1600 pixels high.)
Woohoo! That's fantastic! I only just pulled the trigger myself. Happy to hear George came through for you.
Get your post count up and let's see some pictures!
I'm especially curious to learn what was included in the repair kit and what sort of accessories he added for you.
Congrats again laurensz, I hope it all works out for you in the long run.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

LithiumStranger wrote:
laurensz wrote:

thanks!

Woohoo! That's fantastic! I only just pulled the trigger myself. Happy to hear George came through for you.
Get your post count up and let's see some pictures!
I'm especially curious to learn what was included in the repair kit and what sort of accessories he added for you.
Congrats again laurensz, I hope it all works out for you in the long run.
Well, things might work out even better for you, as my doll comes with dents and cuts. George mentioned he inspected the doll before shipping it, and the pictures i sent him clearly showed the package is NOT THE SAME as how he packaged it. Customs or shipping company must have re-packaged. He has found another better courier to handle the merchandise.

and thanks for you wishes!

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

laurensz wrote: Well, things might work out even better for you, as my doll comes with dents and cuts. George mentioned he inspected the doll before shipping it, and the pictures i sent him clearly showed the package is NOT THE SAME as how he packaged it. Customs or shipping company must have re-packaged. He has found another better courier to handle the merchandise.

Oh my, well that's disconcerting. Are you able to repair those cuts yourself?
Hopefully it was the shipping company and that won't happen with the new courier. Nothing went missing from your order?

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

LithiumStranger wrote:
laurensz wrote: Well, things might work out even better for you, as my doll comes with dents and cuts. George mentioned he inspected the doll before shipping it, and the pictures i sent him clearly showed the package is NOT THE SAME as how he packaged it. Customs or shipping company must have re-packaged. He has found another better courier to handle the merchandise.

Oh my, well that's disconcerting. Are you able to repair those cuts yourself?
Hopefully it was the shipping company and that won't happen with the new courier. Nothing went missing from your order?

Well, nothing missing from my order. I wish i could upload you pictures, but I still couldn't. The cuts are unnoticeable, unless i use baby powder. What size doll you ordering from XSdolls? XSdolls tends to take a longer time then, say WMdolls, as XSdolls is a reseller. So do not be alarm if the order is delayed. I totally trust XSdolls now, to safely make another order with them in the near future. regards.

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

laurensz wrote: Well, nothing missing from my order. I wish i could upload you pictures, but I still couldn't. The cuts are unnoticeable, unless i use baby powder. What size doll you ordering from XSdolls? XSdolls tends to take a longer time then, say WMdolls, as XSdolls is a reseller. So do not be alarm if the order is delayed. I totally trust XSdolls now, to safely make another order with them in the near future. regards.
Good to know. I seem to remember reading something about needing to avoid storing a TPE doll with it's limbs touching as the material can eventually "melt" together - maybe it's possible for those cuts to go away by themselves? Maybe that only happens if you go too long without powdering.

I went all-in for a 158cm body, which should be coming out the factory soon (if not already) - now the real wait begins.

How are you set-up for care and maintenance? I'm considering using scented talc for powder, water and antibacterial soap for cleaning (along with the anti-bacterial spray for the cavities), lint-free cloths and maybe some shamwow towels for drying, and silica gel packets to desiccate the cavities when in storage.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

LithiumStranger wrote:
laurensz wrote: Well, nothing missing from my order. I wish i could upload you pictures, but I still couldn't. The cuts are unnoticeable, unless i use baby powder. What size doll you ordering from XSdolls? XSdolls tends to take a longer time then, say WMdolls, as XSdolls is a reseller. So do not be alarm if the order is delayed. I totally trust XSdolls now, to safely make another order with them in the near future. regards.
Good to know. I seem to remember reading something about needing to avoid storing a TPE doll with it's limbs touching as the material can eventually "melt" together - maybe it's possible for those cuts to go away by themselves? Maybe that only happens if you go too long without powdering.

I went all-in for a 158cm body, which should be coming out the factory soon (if not already) - now the real wait begins.

How are you set-up for care and maintenance? I'm considering using scented talc for powder, water and antibacterial soap for cleaning (along with the anti-bacterial spray for the cavities), lint-free cloths and maybe some shamwow towels for drying, and silica gel packets to desiccate the cavities when in storage.

1.158 is a better choice, as I found that 140 is indeed a little short for whatever purpose.
2.But you have to be aware of the weight. Try lifting 3 10kg (for eg, rice bag) and see if you can do it for a prolong time, like bring the doll between places like the bathroom and your bedroom. You might want to use a wheel chair (or something like office chair with wheels) for easier transport.
3.Take note of the hair style. I chose a long hair wig, and immediately regret it. The hair is messy if not combed. Even if you try to comb it, strands of hair will fall off easily. I have described this to George, and he mentioned the quality of the wig is not good. While waiting for your doll, you might want to go Ebay and order some shorter hair piece. I recently bid and successfully purchased 3 wigs, each costing around USD5, including shipping. If you order from George, it will be USD30 per wig.
4. Start to stock up some baby powder. I am using pure constarch baby powder for my doll. When you first receive it, i suggest you wash it first before doing anything. Wash with shower foam. After that dry with towel, and start your exploration. After you are done, give it one more wash (just rinse should be fine), and powder it thoroughly. This is to ensure that it will be kept dry, before storage. I used the blanket that comes with it to wrap it after powdering.
5. Speaking of storage, you should invest in a proper case. The courier box that packages it will not be able to house it properly. You might want to keep the box, in case you are thinking of selling it in the future. If you intend to display it around your vicinity (like resting it on sofas for sake of companionship), you might want to cover it with a large cloth, when you are not with it. Dust settle quickly on it's skin, depending on where you live.
6. You do want to purchase some water based lubricant, for obvious reasons. Did you order removable vagina version? Well the insert has a very small hole, which makes it hard to use! Someone on this forum has mentioned it, but i choose the inserts anyway, for easy cleaning purpose. Luckily for me, there is the backdoor to use!
7. George is able to offer me the doll with vagina hairs at no extra cost, unlike WMdolls, who charges USD80 for the extra hair. I ordered one with hair, but the hair fell off easily too. Plenty of hair strands to dust up after usage!
8. The doll is not meant to stand, as mentioned many times in TDF. If you really need it to stand, do make use of its arms to support its frame (like placing them and leaning on the sink).

so far these are what i could share. When my experience grew, I will post more. There are other members with more posts you could use as a reference. Regards.

LithiumStranger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

laurensz wrote:
LithiumStranger wrote:[...]
so far these are what i could share. When my experience grew, I will post more. There are other members with more posts you could use as a reference. Regards.
Awesome, thanks for the advice laurensz.

You may want to look into using a wig detangler spray, and combing the wig(s) out with a large-toothed comb starting from the ends and working your way up. At least that's the general advice that seems to be out there.

I've been looking at custom case solutions for a while now, and have received several quotes for the size I'm estimating I'll need. It seems an ATA-style trunk will run around the $700.00 range, but there's a lighter-weight solution that I've been quoted about half as much for. I'm planning on lining the inside with memory foam which, from what I can tell, will add an extra $300.00 or so. What are you using for storage?

I stressed a bit about this decision, but settled on ordering a fixed vagina (no hair). I figured the other cavities are fixed anyway, and I had read of a few issues regarding the inserts (plus I wasn't entirely sold on the concept from a "more realism" perspective, if you know what I mean). Now I just need to figure out some logistics of use and cleaning, and hopefully it will have turned out to be the right decision.

Thanks again!

rzenik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rzenik »

george asked me to write up a short review and post it here. All I can say is that I am very happy with my purchase and especially his patience with me :D :D I got the 140cm with face 33 with an extra wig, extra insert and a care kit. He included some lingerie, makeup brushes, socks and a full schoolgirl outfit (skirt, top, socks, hat) for free which is awesome.

Delivery took about 3 weeks because I went with their quality check, but when I saw the pictures he sent me the waiting period was easier. We talked on the phone most of the time and he was very patient as I had tons of questions and wasn't sure which doll to buy. He is a nice guy to deal with and cares really a lot about his reputation as a seller. He told me that he wants to do even custom heads next year with automatic eye movement and simple face expressions that you can control from your phone. Cool!!

The only thing that was weird is that he doesn't accept paypal, only wire, but offered a 70-30 payment solution. He also took care of the bank fees. Overall my experience with XS was pretty good and I will probably soon order two more heads for my lady. Btw, she is a bit heavy!

I will publish photos when I my limit is done :D :D :D

R.

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

rzenik wrote:george asked me to write up a short review and post it here. All I can say is that I am very happy with my purchase and especially his patience with me :D :D I got the 140cm with face 33 with an extra wig, extra insert and a care kit. He included some lingerie, makeup brushes, socks and a full schoolgirl outfit (skirt, top, socks, hat) for free which is awesome.

Delivery took about 3 weeks because I went with their quality check, but when I saw the pictures he sent me the waiting period was easier. We talked on the phone most of the time and he was very patient as I had tons of questions and wasn't sure which doll to buy. He is a nice guy to deal with and cares really a lot about his reputation as a seller. He told me that he wants to do even custom heads next year with automatic eye movement and simple face expressions that you can control from your phone. Cool!!

The only thing that was weird is that he doesn't accept paypal, only wire, but offered a 70-30 payment solution. He also took care of the bank fees. Overall my experience with XS was pretty good and I will probably soon order two more heads for my lady. Btw, she is a bit heavy!

I will publish photos when I my limit is done :D :D :D

R.
Congrats on your purchase! You can use a wheelchair like office chair to transport her around.
My doll is also 140 head 33!
You got a better deal than me. I got no extra wig and uniform and had to take care of the bank transfer fees!

laurensz

Post by laurensz »

LithiumStranger wrote:
laurensz wrote:
LithiumStranger wrote:[...]
Awesome, thanks for the advice laurensz.

You may want to look into using a wig detangler spray, and combing the wig(s) out with a large-toothed comb starting from the ends and working your way up. At least that's the general advice that seems to be out there.

I've been looking at custom case solutions for a while now, and have received several quotes for the size I'm estimating I'll need. It seems an ATA-style trunk will run around the $700.00 range, but there's a lighter-weight solution that I've been quoted about half as much for. I'm planning on lining the inside with memory foam which, from what I can tell, will add an extra $300.00 or so. What are you using for storage?

I stressed a bit about this decision, but settled on ordering a fixed vagina (no hair). I figured the other cavities are fixed anyway, and I had read of a few issues regarding the inserts (plus I wasn't entirely sold on the concept from a "more realism" perspective, if you know what I mean). Now I just need to figure out some logistics of use and cleaning, and hopefully it will have turned out to be the right decision.

Thanks again!
yes my next doll purchase would be a fixed one too. The insert is just too small a hole. With a fixed one, if you open up the legs, the hole gets widen too, and will fit your needs. You just need to sit the doll upright afterwards, to drain out whatever is inside. Then wash again should suffice.

I am using my bed storage as box. My bed, when lifted up, reveals a storage space.

I don't see it as a good option to purchase a 700 dollars box. I think some wooden crates will work too. However, come to think about it, do you really needs a box? the blanket is huge enough to completely wrap up the doll. If you really need to house it in a box, why not try to purchase a piece of furniture? something like this:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60280955/
You can don't install the shelves, and just make sure the length and height is sufficient. Also, air-tight would keep out dust.

Thanks for your advice on the wig.

Robbie_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Robbie_B »

I just want to say that threads like these are priceless to me. The helpfulness and knowledge base of the members here is great. A friendly, helpful atmosphere for even the newest of us to this hobby. The step by step through the whole process with xsdolls was great, as well as the other helpful advice that followed. So, thanks!

INFORMATIONS