betterlovedoll.com

Deep fried Barbie doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Deep fried Barbie doll

Post by Joe Bin »

That is one sick bastard :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

Quit doing idiotic acts. This type of posting behavior is what will get the doll community an even more negative view that we would act this out on real people and that we are training to practice this act on an actual woman. Do not post these kind of things. Sure you may enjoy this no problem at all but, don't post it. This forum is full of passion and love for dolls not destruction.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

We can't sensor what people post. The o.p has a right to free expression. My cure for this is to not view the video or support this dudes actions in any way.

Edited to add. I doubt this would make anyone want to deep fry a human being. This kind of behaviour towards dolls is rather disturbing. I chose not to open the link or video for the reason of it's barbaric. I however doubt this makes the doll forum a ?terrible place".
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

I have 99 problems but giving a damn about some of you trolling this thread with horror hyperbole is not one of them. 0X

Want to elevate the status of doll ownership in society's eyes? Don't go so far overboard in your criticism of an absurd humor video. Suggesting that someone doing a completely tongue-in-cheek video about deep frying a doll would EVER lead to violent crime is insane.

Keep in mind I'm just the messenger. They're not my videos. Also, I'm not a dude. I'm a female doll owner. Just so we're clear on that.

Oh, and by the way, I just posted another absurd video so you can go pretend to be horrified about that one too. :roll:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

RainLover wrote:I have 99 problems but giving a damn about some of you trolling this thread with horror hyperbole is not one of them. 0X

Want to elevate the status of doll ownership in society's eyes? Don't go so far overboard in your criticism of an absurd humor video. Suggesting that someone doing a completely tongue-in-cheek video about deep frying a doll would EVER lead to violent crime is insane.

Keep in mind I'm just the messenger. They're not my videos. Also, I'm not a dude. I'm a female doll owner. Just so we're clear on that.

Oh, and by the way, I just posted another absurd video so you can go pretend to be horrified about that one too. :roll:
:haha4: Love it!
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Looks like we got us a brand new self appointed moderator! :whistle:

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I started watching Shane Dawson years ago, when YouTube was still young. Knowing him that long, I see this as just another one of his tongue-in-cheek, how weird can I get, videos. He asked his viewers what to fry and Barbie was it. Did he have to fry Barbie? No. But he's Shane Dawson. His first words are "This is probably the dumbest thing I have ever done." Judging Shane on this one video, is like judging someone you have only spent 8 minutes with. The sick ones are the people who voted to fry Barbie in the first place. IMHO.
Jiayi

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I wonder if he's related to the girl burning a barbie in this videoclip
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

I don't find this video sick nearly as much as I find it stupid. This babbling idiot very well could have poisoned himself by doing this.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

It's all fun and games until she blows up in his face... then it's hysterical.

Nope. Didn't watch it. I'd never get that time back.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Was that a *homemade* video?
Brought back memories of when I was auditioning (so called) musicians a few years back :shocked!:

Good thing Valerie stepped in to weed out the posers! :evidence:
Attachments
***NEXT!***
***NEXT!***
047.jpg (60.32 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
***NEXT!***
***NEXT!***
050.jpg (76.88 KiB) Viewed 1991 times

INFORMATIONS