www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
msasdfjkl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by msasdfjkl »

I'll start by saying I have a very nice doll that I like, it is a 6ye. That said I took what I'll the the ebay quarantine gamble. It was cheap, like way to cheap, but whatever. I considered my money gone before purchasing it. It says its a 158cm, TPE, full metal skeleton. We will see. If it happens to be legit then I consider myself lucky. If it is like the pictures and of good quality, I won the lottery. The reality is if it is a poor produced doll then I have one to experiment on. By this I mean I take really good care of my good doll and I learn surgery on a cheap one. So at least the butchery will be done on something that wasn't expensive. If it is an inflatable I'm giving to a friend as a joke. So anyway it goes, it will end with a smile.

newd0ll0wner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newd0ll0wner »

Hi all

Im new here, and in order to remove my 5 posts restriction and to enrich this topic, here my story of Aliexpress.
I buy a lot of stuff on Aliexpress, and never was disappointed. Well you have to know, you get the cheapest quality, or you have to know where/what to buy.
Often i order electronics, because i can repair it myself. If the item came broken or something else was not okay, a dispute was enough to get a (partial)refund and worked everytime.

Then i found the dolls there. The advertise with picture from all brands WM,Real,SY,etc. have very good 5 Star feedbacks, sold hundrets of times. So i orderet one:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/40001517 ... 4c4dpV8iUA
It was a special discount week and i get it for 622$ with heating and pronouncing.

While i was waiting for shipping, i started to inform me, and found this Forum. First i thougt: ok, this Guys dont know the chinese market or they try to protect the known sellers, to not cut their profits.
But i couldn't believe this, so i researched better, whats going on whit this Aliexpress sellers and dolls. In between the seller messaged me:
"My friend, my logistics company told me that the XXX customs forbid adult sex dolls to enter. Do you know this?"
"This doll can't be sent"
I told him its not true, and he said, if the customs will held my Doll, i would loose my money.
So i knew, this transaction smells super fishy. Still let it run, but then found out how this scams works.
There are differen types of them.

In case of this Store:
You get nothing, and he try to prolongue the dispute till the protection Time is over, and you loose doll and money.
They open the store with a few cheap items, get a good reputation and wait for a while. Then they advertise the expensive dolls, you will see a store with 99%+ feedback and a lot of orders on the doll, but no feedbacks on the item.
Next method:
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/40002900 ... web201603_
this store has a lot of fake reviews, you will see things such:
- Feedbacks written on english/spanish, no matter from which country the seller is
- Hundreds of comments on the same date(not visibile in the browser) a lot on 23. dezember
- 99% same size and option on the order
- often from Russia and USA

I searched a for a lot of stores, really a lot. No one seems legit. In this thread a guy mentioned the KNETCH store, he ordered from there and get a doll. I think its part of the scam. They try to get a good feedback on the doll maybe, to attract other buyers.

Sorry for the long post, but maybe i can beware another guy to (almost)loose a lot of money. This stores looks legit at first sight, but if you watch better, you will see there will be some strange thing going on like i described.
Search for TPE doll, sort by orders and wou will find this pattern on all shops. Now i believe in this topic :D

I cancelled my order, refund is in progress.

Thank you for warnig other people, and for this wonderful and polite Forum

newd0ll0wner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newd0ll0wner »

feldmannu wrote:
bolokolo23 wrote:
feldmannu wrote:Last week my doll finally arrived. I've bought her from aliexpress shop KNETSCH for about 500 Euros.
I got exactly the doll from the pictures, only thing was, that the teeth wasn't white. But the quality is impressive, even if this is my first doll ever. The delivery was about 8-9 working days and the doll was shipped from France to Germany for free.

If You buy from this seller (there are other like this one, and I think it's all the same) and You choose a store other than china, You can't choose any options. So my doll came with all the standard options, no chance to choose other options like eyes, wig and so on. Only option was the standing foot and skin color, even the only choice was "photo" or "brown" color, which is probably the same.

I will post some photos when I'm allowed to. Till then I can't complain about my order at all.
Which one did you buy? I got the jy - 159 (real or not dunno) and shes heavy as hell, kinda regret it.
I got this one: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000412906351.html
Then you are extremly lucky/the first one ordert this doll/or you are paid to write this(sorry no offending).
On THIS very item a feedback:

"I have purchased some silly stuff in my day, but this takes the cake. This is an anatomically incorrect model of the female form. I'm going to call the front hole FH and back hole BH. Even in a petite woman the FH/BH combination have some extra tissue around them so there is some "play' in order to uhm get inside. This model has none of this extra tissue such that when you pull the "legs" apart, the holes twist into something kind of triangular and not at all appealing. However, that is not the issue really. All the weight of the impossibly heavy model is based on insanely heavy legs that have essentially no lubrication so the only person who could possibly enjoy this model is maybe an Olympic level body builder. So I thought may it was cold, but even after leaving in a heated room for several days, no difference. My only hope is that when it winds up on its way to the dump, the garbage collectors don't write me up online. It had nice "tits." I'll give it that. "

And you will find more of these funny or sad feedbacks.

edit:typo

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

You're a star and deserve a medal for your research.

But that review you posted is possibly based on lack of research of dolls. Solid dolls are heavy. And the legs are not meant to be spread like that - if you do you'll split the TPE and ruin her. If she's on her back, the legs have to go up in the air almost to her breasts, and widened apart just enough to get entry, well lubricated. And temperature - she has to be on an electric blanket covered by a duvet for the best part of a day.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

newd0ll0wner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newd0ll0wner »

I hate to be scammed and same seeing people beeing scammed. So was a pleasure.

I dont know(yet) about this physics. But if you watch to the KNETCH official store feedbacks, on the 1 Star Rating, you will see it.
"... denied their fault in the matter and want me to pay over $200 to ship the item to China"
"... horrible, not even close! CHEAP KNOCK OFF. Planning to sue if i don’t get a full refund ASAP"
"... Never buy from this seller. They lied when I tried to cancel the order, and then they said they sent the order but it would not arrive on time and they ignored the buyer protection and only gave me a partial refund and sent me a fake UPS number."

And so on

But also fake and real good feedbacks. Maybe they scam/deliver randomly. I dont know.

Do they get the shipping cost or a part of it? when you ship it back? Seems common that the send you a wrong product from US and you have to send it back to CN.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I bought a KNETSCH doll a few years back, she really isn’t to bad, the TPE is very nice and isn’t drying out.
My only complaint is that she has wired wrists.
But otherwise, I got what I wanted.

newd0ll0wner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newd0ll0wner »

I think its a gamble. In best cases, you get a copy of a copy. Measurements has nothing to do with the picture. But if you are lucky you get one of the cheap dolls. Seems, that customs somethimes hold it back for wrong declarations etc.
But nice to see you got a good one.

I would like to order such a cheap one, because its my first doll. But im very scared to get nothing, or a completo wrong one. Shipping back from my Country, will cost more as the doll.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Heard from an acquaintance that sex doll manufactures sometimes have products that have imperfections, it is on sold to merchants who put them up on ebay and other outlets as a way of recouping what otherwise would be a total loss.
Googled "ebay tpe sex dolls" and there they are, dolls with dubious pedigree waiting for a purchaser to take a gamble on them.

With no regulation governing much of this industry, it comes down to buyer beware, you might be fortunate or you might not.

Clothing manufacturers have a similar thing, with sub-standard garments being moved on to various outlets including charities.
Can't see that situation happening with dolls though :)

bolokolo23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bolokolo23 »

I brought a doll from Knetsch last month and while shes not original jy 159 i was happy with quality for my first doll i got some pictures of her if some one is interested but i cant post now.
Obviously i made huge mistake and she was to heavy for me so i sold her. I ordered new one so we will see what i will get.
If you look at feedback some ppl are happy and some get crap i really dunno what depends on what doll they will ship.
Anyway for a first doll getting cheap can be good idea coz you will learn alot and mistakes don't hurt so much ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NikkiCD333
Former Member

Post by NikkiCD333 »

New to the forum. I did not know it existed when I ordered my doll off of Amazon a Yesterday. The doll has 16 verified purchases with a good rating. Only 100$ cheaper than the NWDoll site so it seems legit. The vendor is the actual company making it (or it seems) as well. THe have that name listed on their website as a DBA. I got it thru Prime on Amazon so I can return it w/ no issues. I'll post her up when I get her tomorrow. Wish I would have seen this site first. Oh well...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075K ... UTF8&psc=1

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

16 verified purchases . . . Um.

A manufacturer has had problems with paypal and accordingly has had to set up a new website. So I got an email yesterday asking me to "buy" nine dolls . . . for $0.01 each . . . so that the site could show nine verified purchases . . . :-) LOL. I know the manufacturer well and so of course was happy to collude in the setting up of that website.

The point of this is not to be taken in by unknown websites relying on numbers of verified purchases for their reputation.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

NikkiCD333
Former Member

Post by NikkiCD333 »

haremlover wrote:16 verified purchases . . . Um.

A manufacturer has had problems with paypal and accordingly has had to set up a new website. So I got an email yesterday asking me to "buy" nine dolls . . . for $0.01 each . . . so that the site could show nine verified purchases . . . :-) LOL. I know the manufacturer well and so of course was happy to collude in the setting up of that website.

The point of this is not to be taken in by unknown websites relying on numbers of verified purchases for their reputation.

Best wishes

Harem
that's why I said "seems" I know there are ways around everything. If it looks like shit it goes back. As I said, I didn't know this site existed or I would be looking at other options through this site.

NikkiCD333
Former Member

Post by NikkiCD333 »

I just looked and was able to request a cancellation of the doll. Should be able to worm out of it.

NikkiCD333
Former Member

Post by NikkiCD333 »

btw - thanks for the help Harem. I really appreciate it. Also, thanks to everyone in this thread that did the leg work.

newd0ll0wner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by newd0ll0wner »

Knetsch on Aliexpress and all the stores with the "good" reputation doees exactly that. You get randomly used/cheap copies/or nothing in random cases.
Just look at the 1 star feedbacks, and you know when they scammed someone last time. But they sell so much cheap BS, so they keep a score over 95%.

Strange thing is when you go on Alibaba instead of express, the stores there have a better reputation. And you wont See this ugly feedbacks. Also you will find Stores that are there, over 5 years.

So i took the gamble once again. Because its my first Doll and now i knew, you don't get a new quality doll under 1000$, i searched for a torso/half doll.
300$ shipped express sounds not so bad? Normally, shipping express to my Country, will cost over 200$.
Ordered friday and today arrived this:
20200610_234936.jpg
20200610_234936.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 3733 times
8O
Cant compare to other dolls, but cant complain for 200$.

If someone wants, i PM him/her the seller. But no guarantee, you do t get screwed.

Got:
- 85cm/24kg half doll, with skeleton, head included
- Very Soft TPE
- Anatomaly correct
- Wig and other accessories
- The doll is a bit oily. I dont know what other manufacturer uses, but from the smell, i would bet its mineral oil.
Someone knows it? It Safe to only wash it, or is the Mineral oil so bad? Wont use it for now withouth condom...

Other advices for first care? My plan was to wash it good with a soft soap and powder it. Hope im right with that.

Hope i can help with that, and thank you for advices

INFORMATIONS