www.wmdolls.com

Sexdollwarehouse (banned site)

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
craggy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Sexdollwarehouse

Post by craggy »

When I made my first 'higher end' purchase last year I made the mistake of just looking for a doll I liked, then looked for a vendor n placed my order..... Okay it was a Saturday afternoon so I wasn't expecting an confirmation email straight away.... But come Monday evening still nothing, Tuesday eve... again nothing alarm bells started ringing. I was starting to think the worse, infact I even placed another order through a mainstream online sex toy retailer for a similar ( but different doll- which duly arrived two days later by courier) but it was over a week before my original doll finally arrived- from Belgium (I was of the impression it was UK stock) but yeah I was exactly the doll I wanted- just a nervous few days wondering if I'd ever see my goods or my money back in my bank account if not. Oh well, lesson learnt. And I'm more than happy with both girls and have since added a third- it's a right, rowdy houseful now when they all 'get together' lol!

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

Ok here is my report. Once I read everything here, I contacted "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General" on their site and requested that the transaction be cancelled. I also open the case with PayPal telling them that the item is not yet been shipped and I want to cancel the order and I want my money back based upon what I have read. The proprietor of the website contacted me back and told me that there was no way to cancel the order. Tonight I got the doll. It was exactly what everybody here said it would be, a cheap blow up doll, and the thing had a hole in it to boot. Not only did I get ripped off $500, but the thing would not even blow up then hold air.

I changed my case with paypal changing it to substantially not what I ordered. I offered to send PayPal pictures, & I gave them a link to the item on the website. I don't know if I'm going to get my money back but I did try.

I was royally ripped off $500. This site is a complete scam.

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

xsdolls wrote:
Stormhb wrote:Great. I noticed this last night after I posted. Well if it's not what I ordered or somethings wrong I will make a case with PayPal.

I will say this I sent them an email immediately after I made the order asking them when I can expect a product. They responded right away which to me is a good sign. If it turns out to be some kind of blow up rather than full silicone like they advertise come I will make a case the with PayPal.

They stated it would take approximately two weeks to 20 days to receive.

i looked long and hard before I made this order. I did not want to shell out $2,000 + US unless I knew for sure this is something that would work for me.

I recently broke up with my fiance, & I am flat out sick and tired of dealing with BS right now. I need to work and concentrate on other things other than chasing women around.

I figured this would help. Hopefully I did not get ripped off.

If you got scammed contact me, I just recently helped natalie99 out, who got scammed as well by giving her a "real" doll with a very big discount, because I believe we vendors should help out people who got scammed.

George

George how do I contact you?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

George is on http://www.xsdolls.com/

Best wishes

Harem

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Sorry to hear it turned out as I expected it would, hopefully paypal can get your money back.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Stormhb, Stay up to date with your contacts with PayPal.. They should help you! I was lucky, and recently received my refund! Every case is different, but yours sounds like mine! Sadly, I left my guard down, but I did prevail in the end, and hopefully you will too! Good luck to you, and if you need any info. please feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to give you any info. that may help! irishgirl is back on track and getting ready for what I came here for! Thanks to all the wonderful people on here and the information they provide.. Thanks.
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Stormhb
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Stormhb »

I cannot PM yet, not enough posts

natalie99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by natalie99 »

Yes, contact George from XSDOLL he's been awesome so far... I did the same thing from sexdollwarehouse. If I were you I'd contact paypall immediately, don't wait for the package to arrive.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

I recently opened a claim on PayPal against a company. The company kept communicating with me outside of PayPal. I kept telling them to use the PayPal system. Their last desperate way to keep scamming me, was sending me a form to fill in with my bank details and (the kicker) to close the claim on PayPal and also to keep it confidential. I replied to them, telling them in flowery language that I wasn't stupid and stuck to my guns that they had to use the PayPal system. Finally, I got my refund this evening.

In short, once you've started your claim with PayPal, do not offer any deal outside of the system and insist that this company uses it too. Otherwise, they may offer a refund, have you close the claim and then rescind the refund offer.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

edyedy is right!!!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't send me a letter, but tried through Email to get me to drop my claim, I wasn't about to do that and I am not done with this Site yet! They need shut down!!! Sadly, there will be more people like us who will lose! The good side to this , is that the more people that write on here, the less they can scam! The power of this Forum is a wonderful thing! Thanks to all the great people on here! Thanks, irishgirl still waiting, but researching! My day will come!!!!! 8)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

irishgirl wrote:edyedy is right!!!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't send me a letter, but tried through Email to get me to drop my claim, I wasn't about to do that and I am not done with this Site yet! They need shut down!!! Sadly, there will be more people like us who will lose! The good side to this , is that the more people that write on here, the less they can scam! The power of this Forum is a wonderful thing! Thanks to all the great people on here! Thanks, irishgirl still waiting, but researching! My day will come!!!!! 8)
Irishgirl - I just read you previous email about you're own ordeal. Firstly, my heart goes out to you and fellow victims. It doesn't matter that the company sent you something -- what they sent you was not as advertised. Just stick in there and update the PayPal system with any further evidence. In my case, I started with a "dispute" and gave the company 24 hours to resolve it. Their emails were extremely polite but were determined that they were not at fault and that I received their "goods". I told them to quit with the BS (however, at that time, I was polite and professional about my wording of my responses) and that any reputable business would see my concerns and deal with it appropriately. I told them that further communications would have to be via PayPal. Anyway, of course they kept ignoring that and continued with corresponding to me via their own ticketing/messaging system. I gave them more than 24 hours, I gave them 48. I then escalated it to a claim and the company had 10 days to respond. Again, they would only correspond via their own ticketing/messaging system. The BS continued, with eventually the straw that broke the camel's back -- sending me that form with my bank details, a non-disclosure to keep it confidential and asking me to close the claim. I told them, less politely, that I was not going to do that and expressed my point of view that they were behaving in a fraudulent manner; that I would take it even further than just a PayPal claim. Anyway, they buckled at that and I got my refund before the 10 day window closed.

Excuse my language but don't let these bastards get away with it.

On the opposite side of the coin, we have folks like George from xsdolls. I don't own any of the dolls he sells and nor are there any available currently that appeal to my own personal tastes. However, because of the extraordinary efforts that he goes to (and I'm sure he suffers a hit to his business) in satisfying his customers (in before and after care, as well as offering us discounts and other special offers), I'm most certainly likely going to be a customer of his in the future.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

You all know what's strange? That Paypal isn't blacklisting them as a seller. I have some friends working in some domain registrars. I will try to find out who is responsible for this website, as well as find any private information such as pictures, phone numbers etc that I can find.

After that, I am going to publish it, but of course not here. I will send anyone that got scammed a PM once I hav the information.

@edyedy - we carry almost every doll manufacturer, we just didn't update our website yet :) We gotta do that during Chinese New Year.
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Wunderlust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Wunderlust »

I almost purchased one from that site a few months back. I did a search on the name of the site and a few pages into the search, I found a post directing me to this site. That post saved me from making a big mistake. Thank you TDF! I'm now searching for a used doll from members on TDF.
Also, welcome fellow newbi.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Any time you have to use a microsoft product to solve a problem, you just doubled your problems.

edyedy

Post by edyedy »

xsdolls wrote: @edyedy - we carry almost every doll manufacturer, we just didn't update our website yet :) We gotta do that during Chinese New Year.
I'm a VP of Technology for a living, responsible for a development team...for a discount on a doll, I can update your website for you. I'm so so kidding on the discount. You're too generous as it is and there are folks here that would be welcoming of a discount more than me. But the offer of helping you out still stands -- just giving back. PM me if you want any assistance, whether that be just some Photoshopping, coding or whatever.

Anyway, not to derail the thread. I'm so glad that there's a community here of folks watching out for these scammers and willing to help each other out. I good thing for newbies coming across this forum for the first time (hey, I'm relatively new myself) is that there is no ulterior motive in this forum -- just genuine doll owners watching out for each other. So take a note of the approved vendors -- they're approved for good reason.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Thanks edyedy for that! I will keep moving forward with a future purchase of my own Cutie Pie Doll, but I will never forget that Site and the scammers who need to go to (you know where)!! I have informed PayPal. I'm not sure why the ''Sexdollwarehouse'' decided to refund my money, (if it was them or PayPal's help, but either way, I got most of it back! Minus the shipping.. Kick in the A__ I guess.. And that is unbelievable what George just said! PayPal should put them on a blacklist! What the hell is wrong with them? Go get em George, you are one busy fella!!! lol.. Sorry, just trying to lighten up the situation. Hope everyone comes out of this with knowledge and lessons of life's hurdles! Good Luck All, irishgirl in waiting!!! But not too long.. :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

INFORMATIONS