Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

So uh... I guess I'm going to be a doll owner soon

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: So uh... I guess I'm going to be a doll owner soon

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey congrats..great choice for a first doll..you did make the right call,,,the question us when to stop making hte call...as you can soon run out of room as the harem grows.....enjoy!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

zyzril wrote:Hi. I just very recently found this place, and started looking into all this love doll stuff. Some things happened and I got to that point where I just felt that I could really, really use some form of intimacy and companionship and I'm a bit of a shut in... a lot of a shut in. I checked out a few different doll options and realdolls and boytoydolls seemed the most visually appealing to me, but really what made me so interested and eventually pushed me over the edge to make a decision was just seeing how people on this forum are so enthusiastic about their dolls, along with all the everyday photos of dolls which is more telling than any store catalog.

The steep cost was definitely making me hold back, but then the March sale happened and I figured what the hell. The time is now! So I bought a BT Hybrid Sai with light skin, light makeup and detailed kush green eyes.

So I'm not sure if doll ownership is for me, if I've done something incredibly stupid, or if this might be just what I need. I guess I'll find out in about 2 months.
Hi zyzril. :D Welcome to the forum. :D I'm sure you're going to love the doll you ordered. :D I'm sure any lingering doubts will soon disappear when you see those "kush green eyes." :P

Good luck I hope the wit isn't too excruciating fr you and hope to see her pics when she arrives. :D

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Alittle late to this party
The combination you chose sounds amazing!
Congratulations! :glou:

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

zyzril wrote:
Okay that makes me concerned, so I guess I'll buy one of the tripod stands from the BT website since I'm not much of a handyman, now I'm not sure if it will fit in the closet I had in mind, or if I'll have to clean out one of the bigger closets, or even use a room for it.

Let's see... heres the closet I had in mind I guess I just put a link to the image. -> http://i.imgur.com/eA6Q9zE.jpg
To me, that closet looks perfect in terms of size. You just have to locate the studs in the back wall and screw in the supplied plate/hook, and you'll be fine.

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

This is pretty much all there is to it:
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (55.16 KiB) Viewed 1358 times

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

Welcome zyzril. One thing you might want to get for proper care of the non-removable insert portions of your Sai is a simple aquarium air pump. Many of us (myself included) use them for properly drying the inside portion of a doll after cleaning. And my whisper silent models are impossible to hear when the closet door is closed. My wife came to bed late one night after playtime, and never commented on it. I covertly unplugged it the next morning (as I prefer to be thoroug, but often only an hour or so is needed) and went about my day.

It is one thing I look forward to having someday, a removable insert!

And Sai is a very pretty lady. She will probably give you something close to a heart attack the first time you see her in person. I know my heart was racing when I picked up my new friend!
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

zyzril
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zyzril »

ValarMorgulis wrote:Welcome zyzril. One thing you might want to get for proper care of the non-removable insert portions of your Sai is a simple aquarium air pump. Many of us (myself included) use them for properly drying the inside portion of a doll after cleaning. And my whisper silent models are impossible to hear when the closet door is closed. My wife came to bed late one night after playtime, and never commented on it. I covertly unplugged it the next morning (as I prefer to be thoroug, but often only an hour or so is needed) and went about my day.

It is one thing I look forward to having someday, a removable insert!

And Sai is a very pretty lady. She will probably give you something close to a heart attack the first time you see her in person. I know my heart was racing when I picked up my new friend!
Ah I had kind of wondered about the.. ah.. 'non-removable insert' option. I don't really know about the durability of the thing so I was going to stay away from.. that option. I am very worried, especially since it's my first time getting into this sort of thing, that I might damage something. :oops:

But more things to put on the order list!

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

zyzril wrote:
ks wrote:
zyzril wrote:Also something I've been wondering is storage, so I know you don't want to leave it on the gel implants, so upright would be best? I was planning on using the box she comes in, setting it upright in a small closet in the bedroom. Don't know if that'll work out or not.
Boy Toy Dolls ship in a heavy duty cardboard crate. They are very sturdy but not ideal for storing the doll upright.

The doll will come with an eye hook and a hanging bracket which you can attach to the closet will and hang her from. Hopefully that will work for you.

Or you can buy a stand. Or build one, check out the home made stands in the forums.
Okay that makes me concerned, so I guess I'll buy one of the tripod stands from the BT website since I'm not much of a handyman, now I'm not sure if it will fit in the closet I had in mind, or if I'll have to clean out one of the bigger closets, or even use a room for it.

Let's see... heres the closet I had in mind I guess I just put a link to the image. -> http://i.imgur.com/eA6Q9zE.jpg
Hi, welcome & congrats! Yours sounds like a familiar story.. ;)
Yeah, I went with the tripod for each of my BTs..

(Couldn't stop at just one..!)

Can't wait to see her! What a combo..!

In the meantime - there's plenty of pix and resources here to keep you looking forward to her arrival. And of course - making sure she has something (a few somethings) to wear.
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

zyzril
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by zyzril »

So it's getting closer and closer to shipping time. I've got just about everything that I think I need, and a decent little wardrobe of XS size clothes ready.

Only thing I'm still waiting on is the tripod stand, which I was told was backordered back at the end of march, somewhat worried I haven't heard anything about that yet. But otherwise for the doll may 20th was the ship-by date I was given and at first that seemed so far off, but its amazing how time flies and its a strange anticipation and nervousness about it.

Now I have some other questions too, for anyone experienced. I've been wondering about extra hairs, I couldn't really find the information I wanted just looking as to whether the hair on a BT hybrid Sai can be changed out easily, and since I don't see any BT hairs on the website, if they use the same ones as the realdolls. It wasn't a big deal to me, but just in case I might have the inclination to play amateur barber... ordering backups would be nice :whistle:

1hooseeksluv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1hooseeksluv »

zyzril wrote:Hi. I just very recently found this place, and started looking into all this love doll stuff. Some things happened and I got to that point where I just felt that I could really, really use some form of intimacy and companionship and I'm a bit of a shut in... a lot of a shut in. I checked out a few different doll options and realdolls and boytoydolls seemed the most visually appealing to me, but really what made me so interested and eventually pushed me over the edge to make a decision was just seeing how people on this forum are so enthusiastic about their dolls, along with all the everyday photos of dolls which is more telling than any store catalog.

The steep cost was definitely making me hold back, but then the March sale happened and I figured what the hell. The time is now! So I bought a BT Hybrid Sai with light skin, light makeup and detailed kush green eyes.

So I'm not sure if doll ownership is for me, if I've done something incredibly stupid, or if this might be just what I need. I guess I'll find out in about 2 months.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS