Got an idea? Need an invention?
buttoncock

Re: Giving TPE girl a tan

Post by buttoncock »

How do I post pics? I have plenty...

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

timetraveler1, I bet money you don't even have a doll. Do you?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

buttoncock actually i do have a doll ? why do you ask? it's not a tpe doll , i have a latex doll that i stuffed with fiberfill , photos are on the forum , the doll is used with my a.i. project , also on the forum even voice recognition . I would love to have a new tpe doll but i don't have the money for it as of now. someday though i hope to get one . i have a couple choices that i like . would like to do photo shots of the doll as a pin up model , 50's style ! :D
RATS , i should have took you up on that bet for money before i told you lol , i can always use extra money . pretend you didn't see this so we can bet! :D :lol: :wink:

P.S. at the bottom of these reply area's you will see upload attachment , below that is "file name " click on browes and go to the area in your pc that has photos (in documents or whatever area the photo is , find the photo you want and click on it and click submit and it will load the picture on this area . some pictures if to big won't post . (unless the forum now has something that will automatically resize them for a limit ize, if that's possible .)

The only reason i thought of the full body suit spandex is because of people saying clothes stained the body , so if it does i thought maybe the tan spandex material would give the doll a stained tan , as i mentioned i didn't know if it would work or not . i just throw idea's out to many people and even doll companies on this forum , but most people know that , i see you are fairly new here . i am glad you are trying to find a more pernament way of tanning a doll , just becareful so you don't ruin it .
Attachments
100_3704.JPG
100_3704.JPG (830.21 KiB) Viewed 2901 times

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

She's pretty! Yes you should've bet me..lol that money could've went to your TPE doll fund. LOL
Maybe you can save up and buy mine when I sell her.
I have successfully given my girl a permanent tan/tan lines. She might need touch ups in the future, but it is on her and its not coming off. Im in the process of giving her beauty marks/freckles.
Since achieving her tan, the next process like I stated was figuring out how to tattoo her. I was told by an active board member on here that you can't tattoo TPE. He told me he tried it and its not possible.
Well, me being the little engine that could....lol I cleared off an area on the back of her head and spent a few days figuring out how to tattoo her without damaging the TPE....it was tricky and its a completely different process than tattooing human flesh. But, I figured it out. Im now in the design stage of the pieces I'm going to do on her and where I'm going to place them.

Any requests of what you would like to see on her?

Its going to be very time consuming and a lot of work...even more so than if I were to do the same tattoos on a human.
But, she will be the only TPE doll with tan lines, beauty marks/freckles, and carefully crafted award-worthy body art.
I have given her some piercings as well.

As you did, I also thought if clothing stains the skin, why not spray her in concentrated fabric dye? In theory, it would work. But no, it just wiped right off. Im sure if I experimented with it for long enough, I could figure out how to make it work.

On another note...I mentioned how I got a Merkin for her and how un-realistic it is....well, I ordered a pube patch from real doll and it is lifelike....it has a thin, clear mesh backing that is flexible...unlike the Merkin.

Also, I ordered a real doll insert and tried it out on her. I had modified my fleshlight made of TPE, but wasn't all that..
The real doll insert is however. With warming water based lube, it feels very realistic. There isn't a lot going on inside the insert as far as texture and pleasure bumps and all that...but surprisingly, it felt better than expected. I wrapped the silicone insert with saran wrap/tape to provide a barrier between it and the TPE...worked like a charm.

Im going to try and post a few pics from my iPhone5....

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

Here are some pics of the progress after spending a lot of time in R&D.....and of course finished product pics. These were taken with my iPhone5, so my apologies for the image quality. I will be breaking out the cannon and some lighting hopefully next week.

P.S. the pics posted backwards.....sorry, I'm a noob. start at bottom and scroll up for correct process order.
Attachments
Total hotness....eyebrows, eyelashes, and eyeliner with some lipstick. No face makeup or eyeshadow. Sometimes, less is more :)
Total hotness....eyebrows, eyelashes, and eyeliner with some lipstick. No face makeup or eyeshadow. Sometimes, less is more :)
IMG_10t.jpg.exporting.jpg (183.22 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
Another shot, no eyelashes, eyebrows or makeup yet
Another shot, no eyelashes, eyebrows or makeup yet
IMG_9t.jpg.exporting.jpg (147.1 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
tan lines with freckles/beauty marks
tan lines with freckles/beauty marks
IMG_8t.jpg.exporting.jpg (193.74 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
And we have tan lines!!
And we have tan lines!!
IMG_7t.jpg (165.81 KiB) Viewed 2891 times
She has no standing option, she's just good like that ;)
She has no standing option, she's just good like that ;)
IMG_6t.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2891 times
After 3rd coat cleaned off, trying out different nipple sizes/placement on breasts
After 3rd coat cleaned off, trying out different nipple sizes/placement on breasts
IMG_5.jpg.exporting.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 2891 times
After applying 3rd coat by hand, not sprayed....no tan lines yet
After applying 3rd coat by hand, not sprayed....no tan lines yet
IMG_4.jpg.exporting.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2891 times
After second coat sprayed, developed tan lines by hand this time...no bathing suit
After second coat sprayed, developed tan lines by hand this time...no bathing suit
IMG_3.jpg.exporting.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2891 times
After the first coat doing the spits
After the first coat doing the spits
IMG_2.jpg.exporting.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2891 times
No tan, getting ready to be sprayed with first coat...
No tan, getting ready to be sprayed with first coat...
1.jpg (864.5 KiB) Viewed 2891 times

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

I created a head stand for her by modifying a speaker cabinet mic stand....I call it: Head On A Stick. LOL
The base is solid metal and heavy, and its height adjustable with a swivel boom...they cost around 20 bucks online(little fun fact).

And, a bonus pic at the bottom for making everyone read my novels and waiting for progress pics....Enjoy!
Attachments
IMG_1hos.jpg
IMG_1hos.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
IMG_2hos.jpg
IMG_2hos.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
IMG_3hos.jpg
IMG_3hos.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
IMG_4hos.jpg
IMG_4hos.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
IMG_5hos.jpg
IMG_5hos.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
RealDoll pube patch that I trimmed up nicely...still more work to do on that. Lemme know what you guys think.
RealDoll pube patch that I trimmed up nicely...still more work to do on that. Lemme know what you guys think.
IMG_6bonus.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2888 times

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Do you have two different heads or did you modify the hell out of one head to go from bland to sexy? It's amazing what a little makeup can do. Or maybe its just that she didn't have glasses on in the pic I think she looks better in. I don't know.

I like the skin color of the first coat with her on the coach. Looks very detailed like real human skin.

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

Same head....#20 oral. I just modified the hell out of her to go from bland to sexy.
Im till not done...shes nowhere near where I see her being, which is the sexiest TPE doll on the planet. LOL

I just figured Id post progress pics finally.

Her skin is still very detailed/realistic looking...I used the iPhone5 photo editor on the newest tan line pics.
The first coat tan was more subtle for sure, but it was very blotchy and uneven....looked like a chick with a bad spray tan.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hi buttoncock, i know some people give suggestions on what they think will work without even having a doll , and each doll is different in materials and effects of what will and won't work . so on this tpe doll what exactly did you do to make a pernament tan . step by step please . this is something i have been asking tpe doll makers various ones to do for customers . i am glad you have had the time and doll and money to do research and development on this .
I believe a doll with tan lines looks so much better and adds a lot of realism to the doll .
Another fellow on the forum is working on creating eyes that close when a doll is laid down , another thing i brought up a long time ago, this guy is making great progress and the eyes look very nice ! :D

Rigidman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rigidman »

It looks great. Very realistic considering fuzzy pics. So what finally worked? And what is the process of tattooing? I'm more interested in tattoos. The high end doll makers paint them on. Don't know how durable they are. They do it on silicone not TPE. But I asked a couple sellers or I think y'all call'm vendors, they said to try temp and henna. Once I get my doll I'll be trying it out unless your method works. Heard of people using markers to color certain areas on their dolls. Not sure how it looks the pics didn't load. The doll I get will be tan. I've actually seen girls without tan lines so not something that drives me. Seeing and thinking about them laying out naked getting a tan interests me more lol!! Let us know the whole process so others can live the dream or fantasy. Later.

Rigidman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rigidman »

I went back and read your posts again. I must have missed the acrylic ink response. I'm talking acrylic paint and water color paints. Water color and acrylic can be bought fairly cheap. That said they're little tubes and cost would most likely be prohibitive. So it'd probably be easier to lighten the tan. The reverse of what you're doing. Acrylic can be bought in larger containers and it can be sprayed through an airbrush just clean it really well. Also have you considered food coloring? I looked at the makeup pics of the face that was posted. Looked really good. Must be makeup artist. Very inventive too. Maybe even tasty. Lol!! I've been learning a lot and reading several posts. Hopefully when I buy it'll be the right choice for me. In the beginning I was thinking of 145-155/8cm dolls. But now I want either a 135cm or a 140cm. A 145/8 may not be too heavy either. I may be able to lift 75lbs now but later and continuous lifting may wear me down. I'm 51 and I've had several surgeries on my back. Except for pain and no feeling in lower left leg, I'm fine. I can move, lift, etc.. I just have trouble walking on uneven surfaces, getting a brace for left leg soon. The pain is just there ALL THE TIME 24/7. It gets worse with rain, snow, and cold. Walking too much also affects me. But I clean the house, do chores and so on with no problems. Also have a 70lb pitbull that I have to lift into the tub to give her a bath squirming and all. She hates baths. Believe me it's a battle. Then I have to bathe her. So my interaction with her also modified my choice for a smaller doll. I refuse to go smaller than 135cm. The smaller dolls just don't appeal to me. I have 4 kids (grown) 2 boys, 2 girls so the smaller dolls seems to pedophilish to me. I'm not knocking anyone. If you like them more power to ya. I'm just saying it's make me feel weird. Since my second wife was 4'1" she'll actually be taller. First wife was a stripper and 4'5/6". I was 17 and in the military, what can I say? If I knew then what I know now, would've never got married to her. Any way starting to stray.

I look forward to seeing better pics and finished tan lines. I'd also like to hear about your tatoo R&D. Have several and want to put some on my doll. As stated earlier some vendors claim temp and henna tattoos will work. I just have to either buy several identical ones or as they start to wear away, do a new set. So a more permanent process would be desirable. Thanks, later.

Rigidman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rigidman »

Looking closer at the pics why do the bodies look different? Why are the areolas in one pic huge and dark, in another they're normal/lighter.The tan lines are also different. One has straps other doesn't? I know it's been a process, but did you change the way you applied the tan or when you used the tape did you forget the strap area? Or two different dolls? Later

Rigidman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rigidman »

How'd you do the areolas? Thats an option I want on my doll. Not everyone offers it though.

buttoncock

Post by buttoncock »

I purchased different sets of prosthetic nipples. I do not care for the nipples/placement on the TPE dolls. Even the TPE doll companies that offer larger areola aren't actually molding them, its just paint....which wears off. You can see in my pics that the areola are basically non-existent now. all of her makeup/eyebrows that were painted on are gone as well.

Im highly considering cutting off factory nipples to relocate nipples with prosthetic and make them permanent. Thats not at the top of my list...and yes, read pic descriptions for the differences. All pics are same doll and same head.

I wouldn't recommend anything smaller than 135. 140 is about right. I think I will get a taller doll just because I am 6ft 6 and 140 is a little short for me...although I do like them petite spinners. As of weight, the 140 seems ideal....not too light and not too heavy. You wouldn't think the weight would be and issue at all...but in the human form being dead weight makes a difference moving around, especially if you are carrying her.

Not to mention having to be careful not to damage her in doorways, corners, furniture, etc.

I don't have any crazy contraptions around the house to transport her, so I just manhandle her lol

No, I'm not a makeup artist, I am a musician and a tattoo artist. Yes, henna and temp tats will wear/wipe away. Im looking for permanent, so I decided to try figuring out a way to tattoo TPE permanently....and because I was told I can't do it and I'm not much of a fan of being told that. LOL

I wouldn't recommend trying to tattoo any doll, especially TPE if you are not a highly skilled artist and are very familiar with all the different variations of equipment. TPE is easily damageable. Yes, TPE is more durable than silicone. But, you can literally rub and area aggressively with pressure from your finger and damage the surface.
Now, with that being said....a bunch of needles puncturing the TPE? Thats the tricky part. I figured out how to do it and like I said, its a whole different ball game than tattooing human flesh. It will be extremely time consuming and a lot of work.

Any paint will wear off a silicone/TPE doll. It is only on the surface and and not in the surface, therefore its only a matter of time before it wears away.

Her tan is actually a permanent stain...from a combination of several different make up products...some sprayed and some applied by hand.
It was a very difficult process and learning curve to go thru, but now that I have it figured out...all the time and work was worth it.

All of that info is in this thread.

I don't know about acrylic paint, but I can almost bet that the TPE will not absorb it....same with water color. Once it dries, it will more than likely just wipe off the surface just like anything else I tried in an airbrush. TPE is a lot different than silicone is. It is definitely the most unique material I have ever messed with.

Rigidman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rigidman »

That's a lot of work. Where did you find the areolas? Is it a simple search or did you know a place. I read the posts and pics. May have missed something though. Like I said I know it's been a process for you. I was just curious about difference of tan lines in the pic. Didn't know if it was a design change or just early in process. But no matter. Can't wait till you post better pics. They will be amazing. It's very realistic.

You would figure because of this being a growing hobby that manufacturers as well as other industries would want to create products that could do easily what you're spending many many hours doing. I'm new to it, but I'm sure it's been around at least 10-15+ years. But I guess it's like most things, some people look down on it or consider it wrong so they don't want to get involved. Maybe if this forum is large enough and there's enough interest they can influence some vendors into creating these products. Maybe one day people won't have to go through what you are. They can just buy a product with their doll. Hopefully it'll be before they can walk and talk on their own. Lol!!

Do you think it would've been easier if you started with a lighter skin doll? I know you mentioned the skin tones were unrealistic. But now that you've got this far is there anything you might have done differently? Thanks for all your efforts. Can't wait for final pics. Thanks later

INFORMATIONS