www.wmdolls.com

My Size Barbie Modification

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Size Barbie Modification

Post by deadpringle »

Doggone you MF and jrlc!!! Now look at what you made me go and do!!! :mrgreen:
--
msbt.png
msbt.png (624.37 KiB) Viewed 4968 times
Honestly, I wasn't sure about these dolls, but they were cheap, and after taking them out of the packaging, I find that they are a lot sexier than their catalog pictures. I got both of these ladies for about $32 each at Toys R Us. I may attempt to mod one of them, but I don't know about carving into them just yet. I'm mostly interested in removing the painted on bathing suit. I might work up the courage to attempt to install a vagina into one of them down the road.

Is this best done with fine-grit sandpaper, or is there some kind of solvent that can remove the paint without damaging the plastic?
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I cant wait to see you drill her!!!

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Congratulations! Looks like you're the proud father of twin girls! I noticed that the pink paint actually rubs/chips off as I work with the doll. It can be scraped off with a knife even, although of course that might damage the surface. I think the other more senior members of the forum could tell you how to paint it, or sand it, for example, you can take a sample to Lowes and they can match the paint and give you a sample can of paint for a lower price than the full can of paint, and that should be enough. It wasn't hard to cut her pussy hole, but there are several supports inside, and those are a little more tricky to cut. I found a size 7T tights for little kids fits her just fine. I would recommend dress her up instead of trying to sand/paint :) I also found some dresses at Goodwill, in the size 3 or so, that fit okay. If you get her shorts or t-shirt, you have to get it very small. But robe, dresses, things that tie with a string, those seem to work okay, as she is tall but very thin compared to a real child, so child size clothes don't fit great.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Incidentally, if you were to just drill a hole 1-7/8 inches in diameter centered between her legs, go down about 7 inches, and then fashion a tube from tape, such as masking tape, 7 inches long and 1-7/8 inches in diameter, several layers of masking tape, smoothed on the inside, to protect any appendage that you might insert in the hole from the rough edges, you're in business! Use a condom, or saran-wrap, etc, or just stand her up in the shower afterward to let the hole drain... and you're in business! Nothing says "party" like twin barbies in the shower with cum running down their thighs!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey DP, congrats on having twins! :angel: :angel:

The MSBs (at least my older one) are made of a polystyrene type of plastic, or maybe ABS.
A little acetone on a paper towel will probably take the paint off. Rubbing with a little acetone will tend to polish the plastic, as acetone will slightly melt the surface of the ABS.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Size Barbie Modification, rearticulation plan

Post by jrlc »

Legs were finally disarticulated in three sections: thighs, calves, feet. Using small pvc pipe pieces, and small strap hinges, I connected feet to a pvc part that goes in to the bottom of the calve. I filled the foot with bits of wood and gorilla glue to provide an anchor for the hinge. Next, I used more scrap wood glued together in the stumps and wood filler putty to make anchors for hinges in the knee area and hip area. I am waiting for that to cure before attaching the hinges. This doll, when rearticulated, will bend at the hips in such a way that her legs will be spread-eagled in the missionary position, and her knees will be together in the canine position. Or, while in the missionary position, you could push her knees up on her chest, and at that time her knees would also be together, which might not be the best position, but her ankles would be apart, so it would work. I think though the aesthetic improvement in the canine position is worth it.
I have also found some future breast improvements.
Attachments
P1020310 rearticulation plan.JPG
P1020310 rearticulation plan.JPG (459.99 KiB) Viewed 4900 times
P1020308 complete disarticulation.JPG
P1020308 complete disarticulation.JPG (192.24 KiB) Viewed 4900 times
P1020307 breasts.JPG
P1020307 breasts.JPG (229.58 KiB) Viewed 4900 times

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

It must be posted.
"loving plastic, its fantastic, you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere"

"Cum on barbie, lets go party"

I wonder if this is what they where thinking about when they wrote this song...
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Barbie has been rearticulated. Although not visible in this video, in missionary, if you were to lay her on a table for example, her legs naturally fall over the top of your thighs and hang down in a convincing way. She also sits up on her own and seems to hold a pose somewhat, based on the weight of her limbs and the hinges being tightened down and pinched against the wood in the joints.
Attachments
Barbie, rearticulated (still image)
Barbie, rearticulated (still image)
P1020313 barbie rearticulated.JPG (129.34 KiB) Viewed 4848 times
barbie.mp4
Barbie, rearticulated (click for video)
(8.29 MiB) Downloaded 3859 times

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

She is quite athletic. I am playing around with different ideas for feet. I also gave her a bubble butt. She can't stand upright, but she can do a handstand. She will also hold the kneeling position in the bubble butt picture
Attachments
P1020315 athletic.JPG
P1020315 athletic.JPG (86.19 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
P1020318 bubble butt.JPG
P1020318 bubble butt.JPG (121.17 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
P1020319 feet.JPG
P1020319 feet.JPG (132.45 KiB) Viewed 4826 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great job you're doing!

RK :thumbs_up:

Here's a link to a build I was doing: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=navaria
I had a spring back hinge idea that I thought was pretty good.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I like this. If i could send you my mysize barbie would you mod her like this too? For money of course
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Here is her love hole in action video is attached. I used a roller for plastic wrap to demonstrate.
rubherkitty wrote:Great job you're doing!
Here's a link to a build I was doing: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=navaria
I had a spring back hinge idea that I thought was pretty good.
Thanks buddy I did see your modification, that is a good idea for it to spring back, I will have to try and incorporate that.
samara78 wrote:I like this. If i could send you my mysize barbie would you mod her like this too? For money of course
Sure, I sent you a private message.
Attachments
P1020323.JPG
P1020323.JPG (167.36 KiB) Viewed 4803 times
barbie hole.mp4
Barbie love hole in action
(2.64 MiB) Downloaded 3820 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I really like where this project is going.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

jrlc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jrlc »

Are these tits too large? I also put up the arms and hands. I discarded the original arms, and made these new ones. Then I put on some tits. And I thought they weren't big enough. So I extended them. And now I am wondering are they too large? I used a sharpie to draw my visualization of her future nipples.
Attachments
P1020329 tits1.jpg
P1020329 tits1.jpg (160.51 KiB) Viewed 4763 times
P1020330 tits2.jpg
P1020330 tits2.jpg (105.16 KiB) Viewed 4763 times

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

jrlc wrote:Are these tits too large?
If you have to ask that question, then they're probably not large enough. :twisted:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

INFORMATIONS