www.yourdoll.com

Heels class 101

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
The Doll Man

Re: Heels class 101

Post by The Doll Man »

⬜
🧭 Interesting, Similar or Related Topics:
★ High Heels Parade:
viewtopic.php?t=62265

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

See you can put heels on her if she is sitting or using a display stand but a standing doll can't stand on its own with heels. It would crush her toes, would it not? The downward slope into the end of the shoes would cram her toes, not to mention make her unstable. I think standing with bolts would penetrate the shoe with, for example, 80lbs of pressure on the bolts. At least dent the inserts. Without bolts would be terrible too. Has anyone tried this? I can't see it going well.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

alion wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:51 pm See you can put heels on her if she is sitting or using a display stand but a standing doll can't stand on its own with heels. It would crush her toes, would it not? The downward slope into the end of the shoes would cram her toes, not to mention make her unstable. I think standing with bolts would penetrate the shoe with, for example, 80lbs of pressure on the bolts. At least dent the inserts. Without bolts would be terrible too. Has anyone tried this? I can't see it going well.
Real women’s feet hate heels and dolls feet are even more sensitive. Heels are beautiful but creates too much of a fall risk and will damage those soft doll feet or other fragile doll parts. I don’t think many here will recommend a doll to be free standing in heels whether with standing bolts or the hardened silicone feet (no bolts) for long term. For short term (photo shoots & sexy time play) I always recommend using some additional supports or weight bearing fixtures that can take the stress out of the feet and toes.

There are some other threads here that other members have engineered adapters to go with the standing bolts including drilling matching holes in the heels and use spacers and slightly longer bolts.

viewtopic.php?t=100260&hilit=Heels

So for now dolls and heels are best for sitting or while in bed or think outside the box on helping them be supported while wearing
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS