betterlovedoll.com

Is This Your Fetish, Your Passion, or Your Hobby, or Fantasy

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Is This Your Fetish, Your Passion, or Your Hobby, or Fantasy

Post by Dollfriend »

I would to start a thread Here covering the issue... Is this Your Fetish, Your Passion or Your Hobby, or even Fantasy.

For me I would consider this a Hobby of sorts, kind of like Model Trains but a Hell of a Lot more Fun, I would not consider it a Fetish at all, and the Fantasy part kind of evolved for me, and it has become a Passion to get more better quality dolls if the chance ever presents itself, like many other stories I have read here where doll possession has been a lifelong passion of sorts, For me this has been recent development stemming from life experiences in general. plus I might add the availability of Dolls in recent years has become more prolific than just a half decade or so ago. :painting:

kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: Is This Your Fetish, Your Passion, or Your Hobby, or Fan

Post by kruiser »

hmm, I guess my reason is none of the above. I chose to get a doll because I have decided to forget about women altogether , I don't want to deal with them anymore , I simply can not be doing with all the mind games and control they pull so I guess for me this is now a life style. TBH I never seriously even thought about getting a doll until early this year, it was pure coincidence that I came across a site that sold a wide range of dolls and I could not get the thought about owning one out of my head, I had some savings that was stuck in my bank for a long time and decided that if I get one, it would be the final step in foregoing women and that the doll would be in my life forever.

I don't regret my decision , it makes me happy knowing I can come home and my beautiful Noelle is sitting on my bed waiting for me, I can cuddle and kiss her whenever I want , I can dress her how I want and treat her like my little queen, I feel for my doll what I have never felt for a woman and I like it. With the rise of feminism, it's natrual that men have had enough and choose alternatives , it's a lot cheaper as well.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

Hobby + Fetish

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

ExHa
Former Member

Post by ExHa »

After reading what kruiser just said. I can tell you it's almost the same for me, all of it. Except, I always knew I would be getting a doll some day when I could afford one. And once I bought my first doll, it also became a hobby for me. I didn't expect to be enjoying it this much. And ofcourse, it does make it easier to forget all about women.
Why I prefer dolls over people? That's easy. All humans share one huge flaw: Their personality.

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

What kruiser said, and I would add, 'all of the above.'
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

What started out as a fantasy quickly turned to passion. After seeing my "lady" , the fantasies began.
Why not? Here is an EXTREEMLY attractive example of a woman's beauty that doesn't constantly complain nor does she lives off drama.

With the passion escalating.. It is wonderful to share photos of her with fellow enthusiasts here on TDF.
Then this fascination turned into a photographic hobby . What an endless hobby it is, dressing, posing and photographing .

Thus this initial FANTASY led to a PASSION for "her" then a HOBBY of photographing "HER".

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

I was looking at fleshlights to start with on net then as you do ended up looking at dolls
then I think ok
if I visit a pro its £50
that's 18 & my doll paid for. its safe no traveling and I can fiddle about all day if I wont :P
I wish I had got more expensive doll now but my plan was get her out once a week or so then pop her away
but Mell has not moved from my bed I look forward to a cuddle at night plus its got me into dolls I wont one more but i'm not going in blind next time thanks to this forum.
so Fetish/Hobby/Lifestyle I not know but I love my doll to bits.
I have a few adventures buying stuff for her its a buzz
I know my doll is small and has limitations (rubbish hands) too but she was only for a sex toy now she's much more
G

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

YES
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

All of the above for me.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

Dollfriend wrote: I would to start a thread Here covering the issue... Is this Your Fetish, Your Passion or Your Hobby, or even Fantasy.
:razz: if you own one doll, it's a Fantasy. Two or three dolls makes it a Fetish. Four to six dolls, and it's your Hobby. If you have Seven or more, it's a Passion!
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

A little of each, save for "fetish". I like realistic dolls. If they made dolls at the level of the gynoids in things like Blade Runner or Ex Machina –totally indistinguishable from real women– that'd be my ideal. Some around here might still collect traditional dolls but I wouldn't.

So no, for me it's not a fetish.

I just want female charm and beauty in my life, without the hazards of real relationships (on which I've burned my fingers enough for one lifetime).

:thumbs_up: <- ouch
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Ren Dhark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ren Dhark »

rubyfan wrote: I just want female charm and beauty in my life, without the hazards of real relationships (on which I've burned my fingers enough for one lifetime).

That's the best explanation, I have yet heard! :glou:
Nothing can make you feel as cold and lonely - as lying in bed next to the woman you love..........

ExHa
Former Member

Post by ExHa »

Ren Dhark wrote:
rubyfan wrote: I just want female charm and beauty in my life, without the hazards of real relationships (on which I've burned my fingers enough for one lifetime).

That's the best explanation, I have yet heard! :glou:
Amen.
Why I prefer dolls over people? That's easy. All humans share one huge flaw: Their personality.

S_A_Octavia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by S_A_Octavia »

A bit of each! Dolls, robots and plushies are a weird kink of mine, so that's fetish checked off. Hobby, definitely - I love taking pics of Tavi! Easily a passtime of mine. And fantasy, for sure! Tavi is my ideal gal - a classy, sophisticated, elegant and beautiful lady who plays classical music on the cello? Sign me up!

I wouldn't say it's quite a lifestyle for me yet, because I'm still interested in women - but if I ever get sick of dating altogether, then it could very well go that way.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I still keep an interest in human women as well, but my sex life would not go unsatisfied if I had to solely rely on dolls.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS