Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Does the cost of the doll create the stigma?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Does the cost of the doll create the stigma?

Post by samara78 »

ningyobingo wrote:
Lobo wrote:To simplify and shorten it, basically women want to keep the value of sex high since it is the only real commodity that they have that is in demand.
That's all true, and there is even more to it. Since sex is about the only think men need that we can't do for ourselves, it is used as a means of control. And not just by women, but by governments. It's why traditionally the only way to get sex was to be married (legally bound to your children), and do it only in a way that will facilitate reproduction; To maintain the birth rate. Religion clearly shows this: no masturbation, no contraception, no sodomy (anything that won't lead to pregnancy). Men are given no control over their own reproduction, because if we were the birth rate would probably fall much further, and that means societal failure. I've you've ever seen They Live, all those hidden messages are really there. I've had my kids though, so bring on the dolls.

Now that the social stigma of premarital sex is mostly gone, and marriage rates are falling due to that and other factors, they are trying all these "regret rape" and "yes means yes" tactics to keep men from getting sex without marriage. It's also why women hate PUAs, because they know how to get sex without all the controls women try to put in place.
I can't agree with the statement about women thinking sex is their only real commodity.
I am not unattractive, can get laid without expectation anytime i like.
I have friends from all walks of life, and no way would i lord anything over their heads, for any reason.

Not my education, body, social breeding, or how expensive my dolls are compared theirs.

And yes i am a heterosexual woman, who happens to enjoy female shaped, beautiful sexually capable dolls.

Generalizing about what most women must think of themselves is unfair. To say that the majority of women have so little self worth is downright misleading.
My level of confidence and competency come from between my ears, and have little to do with my breasts and ass, or other aspects of body.

People assume too much about. MALE doll owners.
Ugly
Awkward
Shy
Disturbed.

I went to the doll meet in may, the guys/ladies that owned dolls were.....

Kind
Attractive..... Lots of cuties ;)
Social
Caring
Outgoing
Respectful of others.

With that being said, my kind of people. Lmao

Namaste to all.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Does the cost of the doll create the stigma?

Post by Supersoul »

Very nice, and I couldn't agree more.

INFORMATIONS