Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing the RealDoll Oral Simulator

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Introducing the RealDoll Oral Simulator

Post by Abyss »

sleeve_texture.jpeg
sleeve_texture.jpeg (104.21 KiB) Viewed 3354 times
DarkOne wrote:
Abyss wrote:Yep it comes with the lipstick and gloss. No promotions at the moment. Email sales@realdoll.com for info on the interior design. We should be able to come up with something for you
We're lazy. Just post a cross section view.

I really hate it when companies want you to 'e-mail for info', its a huge hassle when they should have just posted the info themselves.

For example, when I go into a shop and prices are not listed, I just leave because I can't be bothered to ask the clerk what a dozen different products cost to find out if anything is actually worth buying there.

Same thing about cross sections, or doll makers who don't post photos of the vagina/ass. I just can't be bothered to e-mail every single damn one while shopping and just leave their website.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

looks freak but I'm guessing it would sensational

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

That is such a great addition to your product line!

8)
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

Dreamscape
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dreamscape »

I think a lot of people would be curious to know whether this thing is compatible with the Fleshlight canister.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Any updates, hands on/dick in reviews of this item?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

I've used the Simulator several times and it's great. The lips are luscious and look and feel great while doing the job, and the ribbed interior feels very very, good. Overall, it's an effective, well-made and appealing sex toy.

As far as comparing it to an actual blowjob, it's kind of an apples to oranges comparison -- flesh and membranes are what they are, and silicone is what it is. But the Simulator is quite arousing and hasn't let me down yet so my expectations are more than met!

The half-face sculpt is also very well done and is actually capable of some change of expression when held in different ways.

I'd say RealDoll has really tossed an ace here! Here's a couple of pics of it ...
Attachments
DSCN0905 resize.jpg
DSCN0905 resize.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 3171 times
DSCN0906 resizeRM.jpg
DSCN0906 resizeRM.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 3171 times

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes, this is a Very Beautiful Toy, nothing I have come across even comes close, :fadein:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Great! Thanks.

Would you say this item is on the petite side or more full head size? Don't know if you have anything to compare it too.
I am wanting to get one and install it in a petite mannequin head. It will have a custom leather cat hood to hide the edges. I looked at other units that had tongues, etc, but they are all TPE type stuff and just plain white. :thumbs_down:

If you bend the cheek sides around does the unit look really bad? Then again looking at the attached pic it may no be as flat as I think.

Thanks again for your time!
RK :glou:
Attachments
realdoll-oral-simulator-1465440321.jpg
realdoll-oral-simulator-1465440321.jpg (21.37 KiB) Viewed 3167 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

It's more on the petite side, but has enough size to maintain realism. About four inches high by four inches wide. It's not flat at all, it has a realistic sculpt and there's really no way to make it look bad, it looks great no matter how it's manipulated and from all angles.

I can only imagine that it would look killer in a leather cat hood!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Holy wet lickin' pussy cats!

Maybe a Abyss tongue will fit in there for kissing? Will have to see.
I can always mold a proper size tongue for it if not.

RK :thumbs_up:
Attachments
catt.gif
catt.gif (589.43 KiB) Viewed 3162 times

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

Hi everyone, is this RealDoll Oral Simulator currently the most "realistic" blowjob experience in a toy/doll-head currently available?

I'm bummed nobody makes a downward throat head (I would never need the body...) - the closest I could find is PipeDreams Fuck My Face, but the design is very limiting and the quality is not up to par with what I'm hoping to find. Is there ANYTHING that provides a highly-realistic (assuming I heat it first) - Face-Fucking BJ experience? (since it probably won't move on its own at that realism....)

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

I wouldn't say it's realistic but the ribbed interior gives it a certain feel. Its main appeal is the appearance of its luscious lips.

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

Daydream21 wrote:I wouldn't say it's realistic but the ribbed interior gives it a certain feel. Its main appeal is the appearance of its luscious lips.

Hmmmm..Does it feel totally alien to a real mouth experience? Many manual-masturbation toys exist that have amazing interiors (including Fleshlights, etc) that seem better than this basic texture if I wanted hyper-stimulated...I just want a solid real-feeling BJ...I don't expect it to be 1:1 exact, but does it approach that sensation or is the only realism in this toy the LOOKS? Maybe that's enough to add to the experience to make it more realistic than most?

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

The tunnel texture is basic and not especially realistic, the solid silicone feel of the face and lips and their attractive appearance are the selling points of this one.

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

Daydream21 wrote:The tunnel texture is basic and not especially realistic, the solid silicone feel of the face and lips and their attractive appearance are the selling points of this one.
Darn, my search for the perfect toy BJ continues...thanks for the info. It DOES look nice...I hope they make a realistic internal-textured version one day, I would buy it so fast!

INFORMATIONS