Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing the RealDoll Oral Simulator

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing the RealDoll Oral Simulator

Post by r363b »

clevnumb69 wrote:
Daydream21 wrote:The tunnel texture is basic and not especially realistic, the solid silicone feel of the face and lips and their attractive appearance are the selling points of this one.
Darn, my search for the perfect toy BJ continues...thanks for the info. It DOES look nice...I hope they make a realistic internal-textured version one day, I would buy it so fast!
....even Fleshlight stopped making the mouth FLGs.. do not understand why?!

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

What ARE the tunnel dimensions of this thing? I want to make sure I'm not too large for it... (pumping arms all macho like)

Would 4.5in circumference fit comfortably with it? It's a lot of money to not have it be compatible with my junk....

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

clevnumb69 wrote:What ARE the tunnel dimensions of this thing? I want to make sure I'm not too large for it... (pumping arms all macho like)

Would 4.5in circumference fit comfortably with it? It's a lot of money to not have it be compatible with my junk....

OK,

I purchased several of these when they first came out, I think they were on SALE at the time and the price was considerably different from what I see on the site today, the Website says they are 6.5" deep and 1" wide, I will say the Silicone is soft and stretchy, the internals seem to have an internal micro ribbing, no deep texture in the ones I have, for me it is actually a little loose not snug, unless you have some kind of Monster Long Dong this should work, For me it gets the job done, and I will say the Lips are a Beautiful Sculpt, Keep in mind when these came out male strokers made out of actual Silicone were a rarity, today that is changing, take a look @ the Elsa Babe Website, to sum it up I was satisfied with the price I paid for mine years ago.

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

Dollfriend wrote:
clevnumb69 wrote:What ARE the tunnel dimensions of this thing? I want to make sure I'm not too large for it... (pumping arms all macho like)

OK,

I purchased several of these when they first came out, I think they were on SALE at the time and the price was considerably different from what I see on the site today, the Website says they are 6.5" deep and 1" wide, I will say the Silicone is soft and stretchy, the internals seem to have an internal micro ribbing, no deep texture in the ones I have, for me it is actually a little loose not snug, unless you have some kind of Monster Long Dong this should work, For me it gets the job done, and I will say the Lips are a Beautiful Sculpt, Keep in mind when these came out male strokers made out of actual Silicone were a rarity, today that is changing, take a look @ the Elsa Babe Website, to sum it up I was satisfied with the price I paid for mine years ago.
That's good to hear, honestly If it fits 4.5 to 5in-circumference well, then it won't be too tight...if it's 1in wide, that is snug for me, but maybe perfectly so (I'm 2in wide and 6in long, no monster here, haha), and I wouldn't want it TOO LOOSE....hard to say for sure, it's just a lot of money for a masturbation toy...it IS amazing looking though compared to everything else out there. If it feels really good, I'll probably pick one up. I'll check out that website though. I DO want real silicone, that's for sure.

One question which I can't seem to find a picture or answer for...is it totally sealed on the back side, or does it open (at all?) for easier cleaning and improved suction capability? Thanks.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I don't like being negative but like...this is not good?

The exterior looks amazing (which RealDoll is great at, of course), but the complete lack of internal features is just...not even as good as their other products. I mean, a machine ribbed tube of silicone? What are they, some kind of *insert cheap toy producer that I can't mention here*?

Wish they upgraded this to provide a more realistic experience - that would justify the cost a bit more

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

They are closed like an Onahole, there is a very small hole near the end to relieve pressure etc.
sleeve_texture.jpeg

clevnumb69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by clevnumb69 »

Dollfriend wrote:They are closed like an Onahole, there is a very small hole near the end to relieve pressure etc.
sleeve_texture.jpeg
I wish I could see a photo of the BACK/END, the interior shot and every other shit clips off, or totally omits the back side of it.

Monsieur_P
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Monsieur_P »

Very interested in this masturbator. Is it suitable for fleshlight case ? Saw one video in action and it looks like the most realistic mouth masturbator that i have ever seen. Wish it will be redesigned with movable tongue, better texture and open end for better cleaning..

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Monsieur_P wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:30 am Very interested in this masturbator. Is it suitable for fleshlight case ? Saw one video in action and it looks like the most realistic mouth masturbator that i have ever seen. Wish it will be redesigned with movable tongue, better texture and open end for better cleaning..
Here is the current link!!!

Real Doll Oral Simulator

Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

FTking
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by FTking »

Been looking for something like this for a while. What Quality! Thank you for sharing

INFORMATIONS