betterlovedoll.com

Santa Monica Girls: Amber's Modeling Gig

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

Hi everyone. Well, I promised to share more photos, but it's been a while.
I’ve wanted to, but the reality is, I haven't seen much of Yumiko and Amber since spring.

As many of you know, they’re roommates in the same condo complex where I live. I met Yumiko first, because she needed a ride from San Diego to LA and I that’s where I live - we hit it off right away - she’s quite irresistible.
Yumiko-white-top.jpg
Yumiko-white-top.jpg (361.55 KiB) Viewed 2868 times
Yumiko kept talking about her roommate, Amber, who I met a few months later.
cy2016-03-028-medium.jpg
cy2016-03-028-medium.jpg (435.04 KiB) Viewed 2868 times
We’ve all hung out since - when we can find time. We'll go out for dinner (although they really don't seem to eat much at all), or to the beach here in Santa Monica, or to a club. We even took a trip to Catalina.

Yumiko's In Japan
Yumiko decided to do a semester in Japan this summer - the credits help her program, and it gives her a chance to visit family that live nearby. ( although I guess in Japan, “nearby” means a 3 hour train ride). So I haven’t seen much of Yumiko for a few months - although I hear that in the fall a cousin/friend of hers may be coming to the US to live with her for a while.

Amber’s around, but she seems to be working a lot - she got a research internship (for those who haven’t met her, she’s a psych major) but she’s also been taking on side jobs. She knows you all asked for more photos and has the best intentions - she promised me she’d model for me so I can get some photos to post on TDF. We managed to take some at the beach for the May photo contest, but not much more than that. I keep asking!

Amber Gets a Callback
Amber's been interested in doing some modeling, and she's auditioned a few times. But most of the opportunities have been just standing still in a clothing store wearing one of their outfits. Not quite as exciting as being a runway model or working a booth at E3. Hey, a job is a job, but she's got so much more talent than that.

Well, just recently she got a call back for a possible modeling job that sounds much more interesting (she can't say what it is just yet) and they requested a portfolio. Pretty exciting. I think she's hot - they'd be crazy not to take her. Anyway, she needs the portfolio soon, so guess who she comes to?

I said “oh, so NOW you have time for me to take photos.” LOL. I said I’d do it on condition I can post the photos at TDF.
She was happy to comply. So we were just waiting for a day our schedules lined up.

On Saturday, we were just sitting around not doing much. So we both said “let’s do this”.
It was pretty low key - she grabbed a few outfits to wear and I shot some photos.

Enjoy!

Amber's First Photoshoot

Here's the first set.
full size

full size

full size

full size

There are a few more photos from that set posted in Amber's doll album

Next Set ...
Amber
AmberImage

cy_xander

Re: Santa Monica Girls: Amber's Modeling Gig

Post by cy_xander »

Second Outfit

So apparently this little outfit is called a “romper”. Who knew? I guess girls will wear things like this to a rave. I wasn't so sure it was enough clothing to wear to a public place. So I guess what they do, is paste on two strategically placed stickers shaped like a heart or a star - or even a unicorn. Amber looked for some to paste on, but couldn’t find any.

Oh well, what are you going to do? She decided to go ahead - I assured her the folks at TDF could handle it.

full size

full size

full size

full size

and one more

full size

Again, there are more in her Doll Album.

One more outfit...
Amber
AmberImage

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

Last Outfit

Well, I'm using the term "outfit" very loosely ... and that's how it seemed to fit as well.

So, this is supposed to be a bikini - but since there's only one piece, it's a "monokini"? Hmmm.
... well I like it, whatever it's called.

full size

I guess, you don't play beach volleyball wearing one of these.

full size

I can imagine what would happen if even a small wave came up.

full size

So, it was all Amber could do to keep this "monokini" thing in place. I was joking that it was going to fall off if she wasn't careful. She was starting to tease me - tugging at the string, like she was going to rip it off. Then she gave us a quick peek.

full size

I egged her on at that point. What, is that all you've got? You realize that now you've teased everyone on TDF, and they're going to expect a little more.

So she gave the string a tug, and things got interesting.

full size

I said, "now we're talking - you're going to have people drooling." She giggled, and said "well, let them get a hold of these!" and with that she stretched the top wide open.

Fortunately I was able to stay focused, and managed to keep shooting.

full size

Amber was in quite a playful mood - so we got a got a few more good shots. They're posted in her Doll Album,

I had fun doing the photoshoot. Amber seemed to enjoy it even more. I hope you all enjoyed the results!
I'll let you know what kind of modeling jobs come of this.

Cheers,
Cy Xander
Amber
AmberImage

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Goodness gracious, Amber is a real supermodel, she looks amazing. Great pics cy_xander, this is stunning work!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Goodness gracious, Amber is a real supermodel, she looks amazing. Great pics cy_xander, this is stunning work!

Chris
Thanks Chris. Ya, She's gorgeous - makes it fun to work with her, and get results that are satisfying.
Amber
AmberImage

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Very nice pictures of Amber.
I really like the "“romper" outfit. :thumbs_up:
It fits her perfectly.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Very nice!

Congrats!!!
Attachments
normal_Amber_rave-romper_07-(07-0165)3-4.jpg
normal_Amber_rave-romper_07-(07-0165)3-4.jpg (33 KiB) Viewed 2769 times

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

scooter_ca wrote:Very nice pictures of Amber.
I really like the "“romper" outfit. :thumbs_up:
It fits her perfectly.
Thanks. Yes the romper does fit very nicely doesn't it! (Kinda glad she couldn't find those pastie things if you wanna know the truth. :D )

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

Gundam wrote:Very nice!

Congrats!!!
Thanks Gundam. As Stacy718 just said when she posted her masterful photo of Quinn in another thread (must be Amber's long lost twin or something) "She looks into you, in a way some doll faces don't."
The whole photo shoot she just kept looking at me like that. I'm like "wow. OK, focus on what you're doing, Cy"

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

The Quinn doll face is a beauty master piece. That coupled with a body B and you have a wet dream spinner for sure. Congratulations cy_xander! You have what dreams are made of :mrgreen:

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

Thanks izla111. You're so right, she is a dream!

esthetic
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by esthetic »

Wow.... I love the photos of your Amber congratulations :multi: and that top is soon hot on her !!!

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

Help! I'm melting!! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow :razz: :razz: :razz:

Great poses, great sexy outfits, great photos, and a very sexy lady 8) :thumbs_up:

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

She looks fantastic! nice photos.. Thankyou

INFORMATIONS