reallovesexdolls.com

Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Magicdoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Baby Got Back! Meet our new Bootylicious Babe Zoe!

Post by Magicdoll »

I also agree that this doll is on the right track.

I would also like her to be taller, like 155-165cm. I love the booty and boob size. I'm not worried about the weight.

MD

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boobiologist »

Mishka1965 wrote:I keep on looking at these pics

I am looking at pictures of her every day. Even thought about renting a mini warehouse for dolls next spring :lol:

LikenCurves
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LikenCurves »

Same here, the proportions are spot on though and as a 155 doll, she would have around a 39 to 40-inch hip :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I have to say that regardless, this is the best proportioned doll I've ever seen. A genuine ASS and THIGHS... FINALLY a company gets it!

Magicdoll wrote:I also agree that this doll is on the right track.

I would also like her to be taller, like 155-165cm. I love the booty and boob size. I'm not worried about the weight.

MD

Mmiayiuckoi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mmiayiuckoi »

Haven't been here in a while but now that I am...I am VERY happy to see this doll! I think this is exactly what I have been hoping for. Maybe 1 cup size bigger and it'll be perfect for me but this is definitely to my liking. Thank you for making this happen.

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

One of the best dolls on the market right now

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I will be ordering this 141cm F-cup doll today or tomorrow. She will have face#88 and tan skin color. What a sexy doll,love her big booty and breasts. I have been waiting for a curvy thick girl like this soo exited. I will post photos of her when she arrives.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

RLSD
Please reply soon.
can you please make a video of Zoe and show her breasts and butt being squeezed and a range of motion for her arms and legs?

Thanks!

No Mans Doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by No Mans Doll »

Marko1 wrote:I will be ordering this 141cm F-cup doll today or tomorrow. She will have face#88 and tan skin color. What a sexy doll,love her big booty and breasts. I have been waiting for a curvy thick girl like this soo exited. I will post photos of her when she arrives.

I just ordered mine last night. I cant wait for her to get to me. Tan skin, face #82, and I also got head #61, tan skin. This is the perfect size doll with the right dimensions for me.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Well I just ordered bootylicious babe 141cm F -cup with #88 face,she will be tan,non standing and fixed vag. Now is the hard part waiting. I can't believe how beautiful her body is ,all the photos of her look amazing.

tyrellkao666666
Ex-Member

Post by tyrellkao666666 »

Marko1 wrote:Well I just ordered bootylicious babe 141cm F -cup with #88 face,she will be tan,non standing and fixed vag. Now is the hard part waiting. I can't believe how beautiful her body is ,all the photos of her look amazing.

How long is the wait?

No Mans Doll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by No Mans Doll »

New to the forum here...I ordered one last night - face 82, additional face 61, both tan. This is my first purchase, and I cannot wait to have her here!

I was actually curious about buying clothing and jewelry for this body type - any suggestions on tips for clothing? Would it be wise to pierce her ears or perhaps clip-on jewelry instead?

Thanks and will post pics when she arrives!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Marko1 wrote:Well I just ordered bootylicious babe 141cm F -cup with #88 face,she will be tan,non standing and fixed vag. Now is the hard part waiting. I can't believe how beautiful her body is ,all the photos of her look amazing.

Congrats!

Can't wait to see mine too!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I think the wait is 2 to 3 weeks. Thanks Mishka, with how amazing u take pics, your doll will be soo beautiful. We will have to show off her booty.

jamiebrown616
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jamiebrown616 »

robbyd wrote:RLSD
Please reply soon.
can you please make a video of Zoe and show her breasts and butt being squeezed and a range of motion for her arms and legs?

Thanks!

Second this. This doll's definitely incredible, but I also realized the photo set is spot on and does a perfect job of showcasing this beauty.
I really appreciate that RLSD actually takes the time to take many high quality photos of every doll. A lot of other vendors don't do a good job of this at all. For $2000+ i want as many pics, videos, and information about my investment as feasible. Just my 2 cents. But yeah, video would be sweet.

Plastic_Swayzie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Plastic_Swayzie »

jamiebrown616 wrote:
robbyd wrote:RLSD
Please reply soon.

Thanks!

Second this. This doll's definitely incredible, but I also realized the photo set is spot on and does a perfect job of showcasing this beauty.
I really appreciate that RLSD actually takes the time to take many high quality photos of every doll. A lot of other vendors don't do a good job of this at all. For $2000+ i want as many pics, videos, and information about my investment as feasible. Just my 2 cents. But yeah, video would be sweet.
I totally agree. I love the look of this doll. Finally a doll with thick legs and nice ass. No sticks here. Would be nice to see more pics and a vid showing us a little more. Would also be nice to see more of the private areas. Having the holes too low is a no buy for me. Looks off

INFORMATIONS