www.wmdolls.com

118cm bride ,Who is her master?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 118cm bride ,Who is her master?

Post by Bazinga »

dollslover7 wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Well I personally like the body shown, but if you guys check the WM site all those interested in a smaller chest, her head is available on the 100cm B cup body but that's the smallest on the site, so I suggest those who are interested in smaller boobs should take a look at that body.
Many here on TDF, myself included, look to smaller dolls due to a weight consideration, however we do not want flat chested dolls for obvious reasons. This is a 118cm doll, not a 100cm doll. That's slightly more than 7" taller, which is also a preferable difference in height.

What I really don't understand about some of the individual's responses here is that based on their emphatic opinion, there seems to be a stressing of what others should want. As long as characteristics of dolls don't violate some moral standards, as well as the standards of TDF, expressing the desire of optional choices is completely valid, and is also what manufacturers want to hear.
Of course I am well aware of this doll being 118cm, I was just mentioning to those who were interested that this dolls head is also available on the 100cm body with a B cup if the chest on the 118cm was too big for their taste. I'm sure this body will have a B cup version available one day but that requires people messaging WM and asking for it, not posting misdirected comments at others. And please don't let the join date fool you I've been lurking on this awesome forum for several years, and I'm well aware that some prefer smaller dolls, I'm one of them, yet I enjoy the taller ones as well. Please don't push your assumptions on others, I'm not the moral police nor do I care to be and I see nothing wrong with whatever doll someone wants, that's their business. If you'd like you can see my comment earlier mentioning how I like the doll, so clearly all the things in that comment directed towards me made no sense because they don't apply to me. :whistle: Now can with please get back to how beautiful this doll is. :mrgreen:

@stacy718:And hey Stacy I love your work!!!! You are spot on, the curves on her ARE amazing and her face is gorgeous!!!! :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

That's fine with me. This should have moved on a long time ago. But let's be clear, the misdirected comments and insulting assumptions were directed at me for simply stating or suggesting some options. The following sequence of comments in this thread proves that, if one is intellectually honest with themselves.

"dollslover7 wrote:
IMHO 27" breasts are just way too much for this size doll...need a smaller breast option"

Stacy's reply: "It would look like a child. I think small breasts have no place on a doll that is so small. This doll has such a cute body and face!!!!
That's my honest opinion."

dollylamma's reply: "I like these pics better than the first ones!!!
Less bride of chucky looking!

I agree with Stacy!! If you want small breasts get a taller doll!!!
There is a very good reason TDF has the rules regarding such dolls!"
Dl

My response:
dollslover7 wrote:
"@stacy718
@dollylamma
Don't think you read my statement...I said "a smaller breast option"
That's what the diversity of dolls is about...Opinions! You're obviously not remembering many small dolls that have "TDF acceptable" smaller (not small) breasts. There is a difference!"

Stacy's reply: "I've already taken shit over the size of the doll and it has big boobs."

My response:"I'm sure I don't have a clue as to what you're referring...sounds like a deep breath is in order!"

My response to "Bazinga":
"Many here on TDF, myself included, look to smaller dolls due to a weight consideration, however we do not want flat chested dolls for obvious reasons. This is a 118cm doll, not a 100cm doll. That's slightly more than 7" taller, which is also a preferable difference in height.

What I really don't understand about some of the individual's responses here is that based on their emphatic opinion, there seems to be a stressing of what others should want. As long as characteristics of dolls don't violate some moral standards, as well as the standards of TDF, expressing the desire of optional choices is completely valid, and is also what manufacturers want to hear."

Stacy's reply:
"whatever... if you want to fuck a barbie, a baby doll or your sock, I don't care. This particular doll is adorable! I love her little curvy body and character face."

My reponse to Stacy:
"Nice mouth...when one can't resort to reason, it always turns into insults... how original."

Now, who delivered the misdirected comments and the insulting assumptions? Extremely obvious. Yes, let's move on!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Wow it's hot in here! I think we should concentrate on the doll rather than each other! As far as I'm concerned, it's cute but not my taste. I don't like the face as it is because I'm not a fan of cartoon type faces and dolls anyway but I can see how others may like it. As a bride, no thanks!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

If she showed up on my door step with a ribbon on her, I would not send her back.

I will not comment on the little boobs thing, I like them all and my 5 1/2 scale dolls go from plump to small and, once again, I like them all.

I still want to know if this doll has oral feature with those gorgeous red lips, hmmmm....
L✰neR✯nger

FriedPie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FriedPie »

Walley wrote:This doll's face has the exotic look of some of my favorite actresses so I don't know why all the hate about her looks. And who complains about boobs too big?
Yeah, I think Rosie Perez is spot on!

My first thought was if Mila Kunis was dressed as Jessica Rabbit:

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

You do have good taste and I bet she tastes good to boot!
L✰neR✯nger

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

LoneRanger wrote:I still want to know if this doll has oral feature with those gorgeous red lips, hmmmm....
I was thinking the same thing, that question never was answered and those lips are awesome.
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Just couldn´t resist anymore, been wanting to post this pic since I first saw this doll!

It´s the DAZ3D Girl in the pic. This is a later generation, the first one had a morph package that gave her exactly
the same face as this new doll has. Can´t remember who made the morphs though, maybe Capsces...
Attachments
dazfk.jpg
dazfk.jpg (23.99 KiB) Viewed 2442 times

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

she's amazing. Pure fantasy

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Lets just all be thankful that there are no dolls that look like this... :haha4:

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

[quote="dollslover7"][/quote]

DUDE... I WASN'T even responding to you, with the comment about "who people fuck". YOU SHOULD re-read it, it was a generalization for ALL OF mankind..

NOT TO MENTION, I was NEVER telling you what to like, who cares what you like? I don't, that's for sure.

My general breadth of comments were directed to everybody and specifically the guy who wants a FLAT CHEST on this doll.

You really need understand that being UBER sensitive on the internet is not the best gauge of intent. You are way out of line, and I would appreciate it if you do not address me ever again.

-S

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Apology accepted Stacy...don't know who you're trying to fool...your responses are easily identifiable... and the pleasure of not addressing you ever again is mine. Can't think of anything that would be a bigger waste of time.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

sture wrote:Just couldn´t resist anymore, been wanting to post this pic since I first saw this doll!

It´s the DAZ3D Girl in the pic. This is a later generation, the first one had a morph package that gave her exactly
the same face as this new doll has. Can´t remember who made the morphs though, maybe Capsces...
Oh wow she does look like her, that's so cool! I've never seen those pics before but the resemblance is striking.
-Archimedes

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

sture wrote:Just couldn´t resist anymore, been wanting to post this pic since I first saw this doll!

I like those pictures,,thanks sture, do you have more? :)
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I think she is weird but also cute. A good option for someone that wants some curves but also prefers a smaller, lighter weight doll. I would love to see her with breasts about 2-3 cup sizes BIGGER!

INFORMATIONS