www.passiondolls.com

Idea For a New Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
ImaAssManSkibbyDee
Former Member

Re: Idea For a New Doll

Post by ImaAssManSkibbyDee »

PassionDolls wrote:OK,
Again we are into making more dolls. Looking for some new idea. While there is big boob, big ass, etc etc. we are not trying to design another one of these out there. What we are looking for is something unique. For example, our Nikki has firm abs.

Look like I have to shelve our petite doll as more and more doll petite doll coming out which I think in my opinion is good enough that do not need to have another petite body in the market. Unless someone can convince me to build one that is unique in a way.

We are not against building another big ass, big boob, petite, etc. but need to demonstrate the unique feature of the doll that worth building.

Any suggestion will do. Let see your idea!

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
BBW Big Booty Judy or Big Butt Becky, or Big Ass Angie

Are replicas of animals out of the question?

Would love to have animal types but no doll maker exists as far as I know that make animal dolls.

Or maybe aliens ( not just the gray type lol)

Also, a serious suggestion, offer futanari dolls, or hermaphrodite dolls. LOTS of people are into this... although I'm not sure how costly these would be... shouldnt be that much more expensive... idk though I'm not a manufacturer and alas my dreams may never come true...

Maybe offer all dolls with penetrable nipples as an option... although I'm not sure this is feasible, maybe a futanari doll with penetrable nipples...

Anywho I would love to see a futanari doll with vagina, anus,( here we go again) big booty big bust...

Maybe offer custom dolls of peoples favorite fictional characters...

The Nurse from silent hill is pretty sexy imo >.>

Also, maybe open to cartoon characters?

I personally would love to see a doll made from my favorite female creature... im not sure what its called, it is in a hentai >.> (sorry people) Maybe even offer hentai art characters... the posibilities are limitless when you factor in how many adult hentai characters there are..

I would post pictures but i dont wanna get in trouble, if you would like visual representation i could always pm you

Maybe a doll that has semi see through skin (sorry im not sure if this is even possible)

Would definitely love to see a futanari type doll with penetrable nipples on her breasts and vaginal and anal openings.

Yooo, midget dolls... not child dolls but 1/1 scale dolls with dwarfism. Heres a picture below of a model I think could do really well>

Maybe offer big booty big bust versions of these as well :D 8)

Please excuse me if these suggestions are outrageous and or borderline criminal :(

ImaAssManSkibbyDee
Former Member

PassionDolls wrote:OK,
Again we are into making more dolls. Looking for some new idea. While there is big boob, big ass, etc etc. we are not trying to design another one of these out there. What we are looking for is something unique. For example, our Nikki has firm abs.

Look like I have to shelve our petite doll as more and more doll petite doll coming out which I think in my opinion is good enough that do not need to have another petite body in the market. Unless someone can convince me to build one that is unique in a way.

We are not against building another big ass, big boob, petite, etc. but need to demonstrate the unique feature of the doll that worth building.

Any suggestion will do. Let see your idea!

Thanks,
Passion Dolls

Hiya, I have some ideas, Futanari dolls with vagina / anus and penis. including penetrable nipples for the breasts.

Dolls should all have an option for penetrable nipples :P

Cartoon characters from popular tv shows / movies, unsure about this suggestion though Due to potential copyright infringement concerns.

Custom dolls, send an image and voila, we have 3d printed your favorite hentai character. Or design them in the likeness of the image and offer custom body sizes :D

Here is a picture of a fantasy character that i would like below.

Maybe a "Monstergirl" series or a customizable MonsterGirl :P

ImaAssManSkibbyDee
Former Member

I feel like these would be cool. 8)

Svghost
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Svghost »

There definitely seems to be a trend towards more curvy women in this thread. There are a TON of thin, fit or model like dolls, but there are only a few really curvy ones. The athletic dolls starting to come out are quite amazing too! There is only one of the thick curvy and busty variety that I have found:

http://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-galle ... ack-dress/

This dolls ass and boobs are spectacular, the doll is very heavy at 100lbs, but my god is she thick. I am not a fan of the heads that are offered but the rest of her is very interesting. Look at that booty, who wouldent want to play with that for days.

A doll thick to the point of exadurated fantasy style would be something new to the market and if designed well would beat out the K doll for thoes that think she is amazing. The pickins are slim for us guys that like women with some curve and big features. The K doll probably (to an Asian culture who seems to value busty women less that Americans or Europeans) was a big risk to them to create but it has become quite popular. Its been said before, I believe there are alot of people out there quietly waiting for more dolls that move away from real and into fantasy.

It would also be interesting to see more anime inspired dolls, I really liked the idea about dolls of popular characters in anime, cartoons, or scifi. A head and wig of Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD would be incredible. Id say there are doll bodys out there that match her close enough.

ImaAssManSkibbyDee
Former Member

Svghost wrote:There definitely seems to be a trend towards more curvy women in this thread. There are a TON of thin, fit or model like dolls, but there are only a few really curvy ones. The athletic dolls starting to come out are quite amazing too! There is only one of the thick curvy and busty variety that I have found:

This dolls ass and boobs are spectacular, the doll is very heavy at 100lbs, but my god is she thick. I am not a fan of the heads that are offered but the rest of her is very interesting. Look at that booty, who wouldent want to play with that for days.

A doll thick to the point of exadurated fantasy style would be something new to the market and if designed well would beat out the K doll for thoes that think she is amazing. The pickins are slim for us guys that like women with some curve and big features. The K doll probably (to an Asian culture who seems to value busty women less that Americans or Europeans) was a big risk to them to create but it has become quite popular. Its been said before, I believe there are alot of people out there quietly waiting for more dolls that move away from real and into fantasy.

It would also be interesting to see more anime inspired dolls, I really liked the idea about dolls of popular characters in anime, cartoons, or scifi. A head and wig of Rias Gremory from Highschool DxD would be incredible. Id say there are doll bodys out there that match her close enough.

I was wondering if silver doll is a tdf trusted vendor, i would really like to purchase the thick doll but dont want scammed.

Honestly $1750 for a 160cm tpe doll seems cheap or is it just me. (Forgive me I am noob)

heres a different doll, shorter, more expensive / i suppose I am just unfamiliar with how manufacturers price their goods.

NSFW http://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-galle ... otel-room/

Any clarity would be appreciated.

Svghost
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Svghost »

ImaAssManSkibbyDee wrote:
Svghost wrote:There definitely seems to be a trend towards more curvy women in this thread. There are a TON of thin, fit or model like dolls, but there are only a few really curvy ones. The athletic dolls starting to come out are quite amazing too! There is only one of the thick curvy and busty variety that I have found:

I was wondering if silver doll is a tdf trusted vendor, i would really like to purchase the thick doll but dont want scammed.

Honestly $1750 for a 160cm tpe doll seems cheap or is it just me. (Forgive me I am noob)

heres a different doll, shorter, more expensive / i suppose I am just unfamiliar with how manufacturers price their goods.

That is the new wm152cm doll. I have one coming :multi: . She is much shorter and overall smaller than the 160. I too wonder as the price for that much doll is very cheap. If you are interested in the wm152 you can email wmdolls directly and ask if silver is in fact a vendor of theirs. They can verify if you would be getting the real deal or not.

I bet some other respected vendors like passion dolls or others that sell wm could get you the wm152 for the same or better price.

I would love to see some more photos and info on the 160 curvy doll on silvers site too. I found a YouTube video of her once, but spent an hour last night looking and couldn't find it again. I'll post it up if I find it.

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Want an idea for a Really New Doll!

How about a doll with a fully hinged neck assembly so it won't break or scare the heck out of you every time you move it, and be able to hold a position no matter how horizontal the body is in. And how about true finger bones that don't break and destroy her hands unless you keep them covered and never use them!

That my friends would truly be a GREAT IDEA for a NEW Doll!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

AGREE , Make a doll that looks exactly like Ephebo's avatar. PLEEEEASE!! I
Attachments
x-art_francesca_baseball_babe-12-sml.jpg
x-art_francesca_baseball_babe-12-sml.jpg (97.6 KiB) Viewed 5984 times

ImaAssManSkibbyDee
Former Member

Svghost wrote:
ImaAssManSkibbyDee wrote:

That is the new wm152cm doll. I have one coming :multi: . She is much shorter and overall smaller than the 160. I too wonder as the price for that much doll is very cheap. If you are interested in the wm152 you can email wmdolls directly and ask if silver is in fact a vendor of theirs. They can verify if you would be getting the real deal or not.

I bet some other respected vendors like passion dolls or others that sell wm could get you the wm152 for the same or better price.

I would love to see some more photos and info on the 160 curvy doll on silvers site too. I found a YouTube video of her once, but spent an hour last night looking and couldn't find it again. I'll post it up if I find it.
That wm152 does look extremely enticing and is pretty much my fantasy shape for a doll, my main issue is that currently there is no way i could afford her + my living situation would make it slightly awkward to care for her. I would love to take things to the next level with a doll like this but I'm afraid that until I live alone that there is almost 0 possibility that I could properly care for the doll. This is my biggest issue, i would not want to invest in a product like this until I can take 100% proper measures for cleaning and care, not to mention I dont exactly have the space for her, also can't imagine if I accidentally dropped her and then had to spend hours cleaning her. I wonder if I could order just the torso with the head... I'll look into this further, any information regarding getting a torso version would be much appreciated.

NSFW http://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-galle ... otel-room/ < torso version would be nice

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

The new wm 152 and 160cm is a great new body addition to the market. I have not yet have the time to add these and others on the site but they are available for those who want to order them.

Some girl body photo posted on this thread, the body either already exist or is close enough to doll already out there. I try not to duplicate another design. For example,

while not exact, look close enough to Penelope:

So no need to make another doll that is almost the same except to change a few things like adding more muscles etc.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

ImaAssManSkibbyDee
Former Member

PassionDolls hi there I was wondering if the wm152 lucia doll had a torso version, I cannot currently care for a full size doll but torso with head would be much more realistic for my current living situation.

Maybe in the future this could be a thing, that doll has a very appealing body type and I am certainly interested.

I am off to work so I wont be able to respond until around 9:30 am PST

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

ImaAssManSkibbyDee wrote:PassionDolls hi there I was wondering if the wm152 lucia doll had a torso version, I cannot currently care for a full size doll but torso with head would be much more realistic for my current living situation.

Maybe in the future this could be a thing, that doll has a very appealing body type and I am certainly interested.

I am off to work so I wont be able to respond until around 9:30 am PST

Hi ImaAssManSkibbyDee,

So you are not the first to asked about the torso. At this time, no but I might consider adding a torso if there is enough interest. However, torso from other doll do not tends to sell very well :/.

I will add this and many other doll soon to the site.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PassionDolls wrote:The new wm 152 and 160cm is a great new body addition to the market. I have not yet have the time to add these and others on the site but they are available for those who want to order them.

Some girl body photo posted on this thread, the body either already exist or is close enough to doll already out there. I try not to duplicate another design. For example,

while not exact, look close enough to Penelope:

So no need to make another doll that is almost the same except to change a few things like adding more muscles etc.
I definately agree Doug :idea: ...My Jade has more than ample proportions and the additional muscle would make her a lot of work for her boyfriend. 8O

I would also point out the detail in the flesh, even down to the lifelines on the palms of her hands and crinkle skin marks at the toe and finger joints(you can sort of see this in the above image...but the pictures can not capture the reality of the detail as wellas in person)....I forgot this part in the review...but can not edit ATM, as the thread remains locked :?

...and BTW....what is with her...It does not matter how I place her on the couch ...within five minutes she is again snuggling and nuzzling back into me 8O ..she is a very affectionate and clingy gal this 163 cm Penelope model of mine....she craves touch and intamacy!

Cheers :glou:

Anung (and Jade who has again snuggled in)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Well I figured it was time I chimed in and voted and I'm glad I waited cause I've already seen some nice pics that people put in this post I like ^^. I would like to see a tall doll that is 6 foot tall, that could be the amazonian princess that we dream of, like a Wonderwoman ^^. Would like to see her with big boobs, nice ass maybe around 38"-42", and nice curves, I don't want no skinny stick figure body or stick legs on her either. I really like the pictures pdkh2000 shared, I could definitely go for a doll that looked like that if it was about 6 foot tall. I also liked alot of the pictures bbb747 posted, alot of them could pass by as a tall amazonian princess/Wonderwoman. Passiondolls, you want something that hasn't been made yet? then making a tall doll is the way to go 8)

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

If I am out of line, I am sorry. Hips n ass. Her name is Monroe for a reason. IMHO boobs should be subtle, hips show womanhood and femininity. Plus, that smile!
Attachments
(m=e-yaaGqaa)original_114507221.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)original_114507221.jpg (25.65 KiB) Viewed 5835 times

INFORMATIONS