reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
chudking77

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by chudking77 »

[quote="jazzman"]are these original eyes? I hadnt noticed the fine veining before and it is very realistic.

Yes, she is still all "original equipment" and purrs like a kitten! :D

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Really great pictures. She's a really good looking doll. Have fun !

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Thank you, HotNuts! She is really feeling comfortable in front of the camera, now I just have to learn how to use it......
I was never into photography as my last real camera was a 35mm Argus circa the 50's given to me by my grandma when grandpa died back in 1977. Took great photos but I hadn't use it in years.
35mm Argus
35mm Argus
DSC06331.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2467 times
So I bought this Carl Zeiss Sony Cybershot for $20 on Amazon that's about 10 years old and started snapping Anya. Way too many functions but maybe I'll try experimenting with it, especially the lighting functions. Someday!

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

I had a little surprise this morning when I woke up to the smell of coffee. And Anya was not next to me! Hmmmmm....
Threw on my robe and walked into the kitchen. The curtains were all open and I looked outside and....
DSC06280.JPG
DSC06280.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
Groggily, I looked towards my desk and I saw Anya sitting at my pc's. " Good morning Sweets, what are you doing?"
"Shopping"
My eyes couldn't focus quite yet and I thought she said shopping....
DSC06269.JPG
DSC06269.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
"Shopping?"
"Yes"
DSC06270.JPG
DSC06270.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
"For what?"
"Clothes. Winter clothes"
DSC06271.JPG
DSC06271.JPG (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
"The forecast is for 4-8" of snow and I want to make a snow angel!"
"With my card?"
'Of course, my dear. Do you just want me to make a snow angel in my panties?"
"Yes."
"Chris won't let me!"
DSC06285.JPG
DSC06285.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
"Well, how did you learn to rum my computers?"
"What? Do you think I have just been sitting here looking pretty for you and watching TV all the time? I might only be a doll but I'm not stupid. I learned from watching you,silly!"
DSC06288.JPG
DSC06288.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
"Now, just go take a shower or something and let me shop."
DSC06289.JPG
DSC06289.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
DSC06291.JPG
DSC06291.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
"Now!!"
"Ok, ok, Just don't spend too much. We're on a budget, remember. And thank you for making coffee."
"You're welcome. Kiss you."
"Kiss you."
She's such a sweetheart......

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Oh yes, she is a true sweetheart, and yes Anya, you better have at least some clothes on when you make a snow angel, just so you don´t catch a heavy cold. :D Great pics. And don´t forget to get your credit card back, chudking. :D

Best wishes,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: who forgot to hide his credit card? Golden rule when your lady arrives is to hide it! Great photoshoot mate!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Anya is lovely!!! hope she buys some more sexy outfits (present for you really, not her) :D
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Thanks all and yes, the credit card has found a new hiding place! She said she didn't spend much, (although her "much" and my "much" could be worlds apart) and that for being such a good sport this morning, she has a little surprise for me tonight..... oolala...I love her just surprises. :wink:
And there's about 6" (15cm) of snow on the ground already and more on the way. Looks like we might be snowed in for a day or two! Aw shucks :-D :-D :-D

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day chudking,

I just found your thread and read through from the beginning. I had a laugh at how you introduced Anya. Have to say that's the prettiest bowling ball I've ever seen.

Reading through the pages I could see how your relationship with Anya was growing with time and can see the love between you blossoming with it. It's obvious she appreciates the care and attention you give to her and the love she gives back in return.

She is as smart as she is beautiful so you might want to keep an eye on the online shopping, but then again you will also benefit in what she buys when you get to see her wearing her cute new outfits.

Dees Man

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hi Anya.. Sally here. I'm surfing the net too while Oz is busy. ..Why do they always get upset when we use their credit cards to make ourself's beautiful?
You look cold so you need a jumper. I don't need much here. Besides I figure if Chloe can run around nude all day why can't I??..Giggle Giggle. ..it's very hot. And I was sneaky tonight. I watched oz on the computer and I figured out how to edit my post and change the picture around to the correct way. So if you are reading it again it might look a little different this time around.
Screenshot_2016-12-13-00-18-15-1.png
Screenshot_2016-12-13-00-18-15-1.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 2432 times
Classic post by the way. Look forward to more of your pictures. Your girlfriend Sally. Bye for now. Gotta run.Oz is coming back again.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

chudking77 wrote:Thanks all and yes, the credit card has found a new hiding place! She said she didn't spend much, (although her "much" and my "much" could be worlds apart) and that for being such a good sport this morning, she has a little surprise for me tonight..... oolala...I love her just surprises. :wink:
And there's about 6" (15cm) of snow on the ground already and more on the way. Looks like we might be snowed in for a day or two! Aw shucks :-D :-D :-D
Well, if you are really getting snowed in you probably have to stay in bed for some time. Hmm, sounds as if you two will hope for some more snow, right? :wink:

Chris

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Hi Chris! Hi Sally! Sorry I didn't get back sooner with you Sally but I couldn't find the camera this morning... We stayed up pretty late last night! Wes left me a note saying he went to get milk and beer and to check on his parents. The weatherman says we got 10.2" of snow yesterday (26 cm). I think more like 6" here though It looks so much prettier now. I did find 2 pics on his pc so maybe he has the camera with him. I think he just wanted to go drive around in the snow with his Jeep! He said something about "busting snowdrifts" last night, whatever that means.
I finally figured out how to take a photo with the laptop camera. I wish he would just give it to me so I could lay in bed and surf! He has 3 other computers.......I like your cap Sally! I found this one in my closet behind a box. I only bought boots yesterday. I'll just wear his coats for now...Maybe a coat for Xmas??? It is supposed to get very cold this week! Her are some pictures.
Stay cool, Sally. Bye bye, Chris
Laptop pic.jpg
Laptop pic.jpg (82.15 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
Front porch.JPG
Front porch.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2415 times
Back yard.JPG
Back yard.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 2415 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Anya, it looks cold already so you better stay inside. No snow angels until you got a warm winter coat, please. :angel:

Chris

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

That's funny. My chair is a different height and all the stuff on my desk has been moved around. Strange? ...... perhaps I'm just imagining it. Anyway it doesn't matter.

Hello Anya, Oz here.
You are very lucky. In all the years I've been around I have never once seen snow. Even Sally has seen it back in China I think. Maybe one day I will get to see it. Until then I'll keep sticking my head into the deep freezer and scraping off the ice build up inside. Hehe.
It does look very pretty around your place. But I bet the wind gets cold? Hopefully Wes can find the camera so he can take a picture of you making a snow angel. That would be really cool. And you could even try to make a snowman Doll. :) :ski:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Jax Zin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jax Zin »

@Chudking,
My order shipped today, in route to JFK then down the coast a ways to my sweaty hands. How long did it take to arrive when you got the shipping notice? The reason I ask is I am going out of town for Christmas for ten days this coming Saturday. I ordered a 156 D cup. Thanks and be careful with her. She looks like she likes to be spoiled.

Jax

INFORMATIONS