reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
chudking77

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by chudking77 »

Hi Oz, it's Anya. Wes says hi too. He is trying to fix the clothes dryer in the basement. It's making a creaking noise, and he wants to fix it before the football game starts. There is a lot of banging and swearing down there and he keeps walking by me to the garage mumbling something about "I know I left those sockets right there." He gets forgetful sometimes. He seems a little upset. I'm going to ask him to fix my creaking neck while he's at it! All I need is a little Vaseline down there. He says it adds to my "personality." Well, maybe tomorrow! I told him you have never seen snow too and he said, "I'll send him a dump truck full or throw a glass of liquid nitrogen in the air" whatever that means.. (He had to shovel some away from the garage door I think.) It does get pretty windy here and he says sometimes the snowdrifts can be a meter or more around the house! But growing up in Усолье-Сибирское (Usolye-Sibirskoye), I am use to it. Sometimes the temperature can be -40 deg (Cels and Fahrenheit) for days and all the snow isn't gone until May!
Tell Sally Hi and I'm glad she learned to rotate the picture. My neck was creaking again trying too look at it :) ! Well, the banging and swearing has stopped so I think he fixed it.
Bye for now
And by the way, he found the camera right in the refrigerator where he left it. :haha4:
DSC06351.JPG
DSC06351.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 2508 times
He needs to fix my left eyelash too! "Personality", he says. We'll see about that!! I have the "power." :wink:

shape4fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shape4fun »

Wes, It's Steve. Brooke arrived today. We had our obligatory sponge bath, Nivea, cornstarch session. Then there was time for 2 pics before she started to get tired. Had to admit I'm a little tired too. As promised, http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... os=-156315 and http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... os=-156314. Rock on and love to Anya, Steve

shape4fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shape4fun »

Canadadreamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Canadadreamer »

Very pretty best of luck to you both

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Dees Man wrote:G'day chudking,

I just found your thread and read through from the beginning. I had a laugh at how you introduced Anya. Have to say that's the prettiest bowling ball I've ever seen.

Reading through the pages I could see how your relationship with Anya was growing with time and can see the love between you blossoming with it. It's obvious she appreciates the care and attention you give to her and the love she gives back in return.

She is as smart as she is beautiful so you might want to keep an eye on the online shopping, but then again you will also benefit in what she buys when you get to see her wearing her cute new outfits.

Dees Man
Thanks Dees Man, I got that idea from samara78.

Quoting-
"Hello chudking77.
Welcome to TDF and thank you very much for joining us within this article.

I would like to give you some recommendations for the arrival from "Anya".

Please make the first day not her "official arrival".
That may sound strange to you.
Let me explain.
On the day of the arrival of "Anya" you are full of emotion and you are very nervous.
But especially on the first day, a love doll needs the full attention from the new doll owner.
The love doll is at first a product, that needs to be checked from you and that needs a full cleaning.
Let the product become "Anya" after you have done the necessary things."

Made perfect sense to me! She didn't become Anya until her hair was just right and I looked into those beautiful brown eyes and I said "Hi sweetheart, welcome to my world and hang on!!" She has been a pleasure ever since. Although her personality is what I give her (or is it really??) she has added a little spice to what was my somewhat boring existence and it's cool to chat with others having the same experiences. And I love trying to bring out her "person"ality through photos and conversation as others have done on this forum. It's hard to think that I might have to put her away some day but I will have the photos and memories of an experience not many have. Ok, I'm gettin' too deep here....Back to the football game. I'm so happy she likes sports :D
Touchdown!
Touchdown!
DSC06352.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2493 times
Ok, that was a little corny :oops:

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Canadadreamer wrote:Very pretty best of luck to you both
Thanks! So far, much fun! :plaidskirt:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You're not imagining things Wes! They do have characters of their own and you only have to stare into their eyes to know exactly how they feel and what they are saying to you! I had no idea Ashaki was going to have the character she has - it's not me, it's her!

Great photos mate!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

shape4fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shape4fun »

Hi, Wes. For now, I'm unable to reply to your messages, start a thread, or post an avatar. Seems I haven't been a member long enough. I can only communicate to you this way, at least for now. Last night produced another batch of Brooke pictures. See http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... os=-156391. I draw inspiration from your pics of the lovely Anya. I hope I give you photo ideas too. Thanks for reminding me of AliExpress. I will check them out for sure. There's no such thing as too many sexy clothes sources. I'm going to go get Brooke now and try on some more clothes. Later...Steve

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Steve, you have five posts now so you can post pics and start a thread!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:You're not imagining things Wes! They do have characters of their own and you only have to stare into their eyes to know exactly how they feel and what they are saying to you! I had no idea Ashaki was going to have the character she has - it's not me, it's her!

Great photos mate!
Thanks Hollows and yes, now she won't do any more photo shoots until she can make a snow angel! Last night she just sat there and looked at me!
DSC06359.JPG
DSC06359.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2381 times
This morning it looked quite beautiful outside and Anya wanted to go outside in the snow again.
12-15-16.JPG
12-15-16.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2381 times
I said, "Honey, it's really cold outside." So she stuck her head out the door to see and her face "froze!"
Out door1-G.jpg
Out door1-G.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2381 times
Out door2-G.jpg
Out door2-G.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2381 times
Temp was 4 F (-16 C) and wind chill -12 F (-24 C). She took off her cold tee shirt and crawled right back into bed and said, "Ok, you win this time but my boots are coming this week and I'm going to make a snow angel."
DSC06422.JPG
DSC06422.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2381 times
@ Steve
Keep up the good work! What's this? Wedding bells? Must I break out the champagne??
Now that she's online, better hide your credit cards! Trust me.

Wes

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

:haha4: Anya, you did the right thing going back to bed. Please promise me to get back into the house right after making a snow angel when the boots are delivered. With temperatures like that you might get stuck to the gorund like an icecube on a frozen pond. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

shape4fun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shape4fun »

Wes, My thread is up and running.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 40&t=79146
Steve

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Another fine day here in as the temp has reached a balmy 8 deg this am (-13C). Expecting a few more inches of snow tonight then changing to rain back to snow......welcome to NW Ohio! I snuck out last night to attend our company X-mas dinner last night and stopped into the local Goodwill and found some winter clothing for Anya so she can go out and make her snow angel. I paid $8.58 for all of it so if she doesn't like it, no big loss. I'll just box it up and give it to my niece as a X-mas present.
DSC06440.JPG
DSC06440.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
The jacket looks ok but she will probably think the bibs are a little corny but I want to keep her tushie warm! The boots aren't really snow boots but they'll work for now. I'm not sure what type boots she ordered. She hasn't seen them yet as she is in bed busy reading Steven King's novel IT. I thought if I gave her something to read, it would take her mind off this snow angel thing. It's has worked so far! I read the book in about 3 days...I couldn't put it down myself. Snapped a few pics until she told me to go away!
DSC06432.JPG
DSC06432.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
DSC06433.JPG
DSC06433.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
DSC06434.JPG
DSC06434.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
DSC06435.JPG
DSC06435.JPG (1.41 MiB) Viewed 2307 times
DSC06439.JPG
DSC06439.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2307 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Beautiful photos Wes!

I hope the clothes fit but even if they don't they should keep her warm. -13 still sounds too cold to be outside though! My Ashaki crawls back in bed at -2 but she is from Africa!!!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hi Anya. Sally here. Are you sure we are not twins? I was doing the exact same thing as you. Except I'm reading about all the fishes down here in Australia. Hopefully oz will take me scuba diving one day.
20161217_011159-1.jpg
Poor Ted, he's getting scared of all the shark pictures
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

INFORMATIONS