DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
lancealot2000

Re: Complaint regarding Private Island Beauties

Post by lancealot2000 »

HarumLover I believe the relevance of posting a recent picture with a date is to show the condition that the doll is in now,I mean think about it RIC could post a old pic of Destiny and see would look fine but as you can tell by his pics that not what she looks like now.Surely you can see how that would make a difference, your posting pics of a doll you don't even have anymore they don't really apply here I'm very leery of anything you say. Ever heard of quote the guilty dog barks the loudest. I for one would love to see some recent pictures of a Bathing Beauty over two years old with date included it would make me feel better about spending five or six thousand dollars on a private island Beauty I'm interested in the bathing beauty modal so I could see how they hold up over time
Peace to all
Lancealott
RIC I would like to see pic of the other PIB you have and see what damage it has

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Haremlover, it easy anyone can post a old pic I could post a old pic of Destiny but that's not what she looks like now,so the reason I'm asking for a recent pic with date included of a bathing beauty model over two years old is so myself and other members can see how they stood the test of time.I don't really think that is hard to understand it's really very simple other members seem to understand hopefully I've made myself clear this time.any here's some pics
Lancealot I'm sorry I'll try to take some pics of the other one later today, I wish I could take pictures of the first one but sadly it basically fell apart I've had three in all you think I would have learned after the first two but I believed in Patrick so I believed him when he said he had all the issues taken care I'm sorry to say that wasn't the case.
Ric
Attachments
Left wrist wire poked though delamination on the arms and tummy
Left wrist wire poked though delamination on the arms and tummy
getPart-1.jpeg (185.17 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Left elbow wire poked though delamination on the arms and if you look you can also see it on the breast
Left elbow wire poked though delamination on the arms and if you look you can also see it on the breast
getPart-5.jpeg (246.32 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Right elbow wire poked though
Right elbow wire poked though
getPart-2.jpeg (174.1 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Broken knee joints wire poked though
Broken knee joints wire poked though
getPart-3.jpeg (203.46 KiB) Viewed 976 times
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Memere
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Memere »

That's a bit strange, Ric did you soak your doll for a long time in the water?

Have you often taken baths with your doll?

It look like moisture could have caused these damages, her knees look like they have mold on it.

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Man RIC she looks terrible I'm so sorry I really enjoyed your pictures I thought Destiny was one of the hottest dolls out there but I for one we'll have to see some recent pics with a date before I spend five or six thousand dollars on one I need to know that they last over two years
Peace to all
Lancealott

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Ric, sorry to see the extent of poor Destiny's injuries. I got a TPE doll nearing 2 years old, and other than a few broken fingers (which can be straightened), she is close to perfect. I also have a Real Doll nearing 3 years old that is still near perfect. Both of these have seen HEAVY use, bordering on abuse, and lots of it. I estimate they've had 350-400+ romps apiece with many more to go. Frankly, I am shocked at the damage. I firmly believe your new doll will last much better than that. Good luck.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Memere. I bathe her twice a month and used a chair that made to fit in the bathtub so no water could get in anywhere, I did do a couple of photo shots with her in the bath but that all , the discoloration your seeing is because the silcone I made the repair with is old it's a old repair done a couple of years ago and it kinda stick out because I wrapped the pvc bones with tape to keep the sharp edges and wire from poking back though .
I really hope I'm the only one this has happened to, that why I'm asking for recent pics of a bathing beauty over two years old with date included pics so myself and other members can see how they hold up over time I don't think that's unreasonable if you go to other fourm you can find all kind of recent pics of dolls over two years old but not on this fourm not since I took Destiny pics down kinda odd but that's just my opinion but it's something to think about
Ric
Thank you Begog the sad thing is I took very good care of them I'm a big believer in preventative maintenance but it really didn't make a difference and I'm very happy with my new doll so far no problems she easy to move and lighter and i could have brought three of her for what I paid for one PIB and so far she's been great the details are amazing I could do a head to head shot with Destiny to compare the two but I'm afraid Debbie would come out on top and that goes for the details on the body too. I hope all is well with your beautiful lady's
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

lancealot2000 wrote:HarumLover I believe the relevance of posting a recent picture with a date is to show the condition that the doll is in now,I mean think about it RIC could post a old pic of Destiny and see would look fine but as you can tell by his pics that not what she looks like now.Surely you can see how that would make a difference,
I asked:
Are you saying that dolls made in the period 2010 to 2013 are significantly different to those dolls made from 2013 to 2015?

If you are not saying that then what is the relevance of whether the photograph is of
(a) a 2014 doll taken in 2017, recent,
or whether it is
(b) a 2012 or 2010 doll taken in 2015?
Both demonstrate the longevities of PIBs beyond two years.

As you are asking what a PIB looks like which has had more than a three year life span, if you are not saying there is a difference between vintages of dolls, it is irrelevant whether the photograph demonstrating lifespan covers the period 2010 to 2013, 2012 to 2015, or 2014 to 2017.

My photograph with date documented on Dollalbum
File information
Filename: DSCF6011.JPG
Album name: haremlover / PIB
File Size: 588 KB
Date added: 20 Oct 2015
Dimensions: 1200 x 1600 pixels
Displayed: 634 times
URL: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... os=-133705
demonstrates the lifespan of a PIB over a five year period with full documentation on this forum since new in 2010.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Haremlover if you don't understand by now it's because either you don't want to or your a idiot , which is it?
It's very simple I'm asking for pictures of bathing beauty over two years old with date included in the pic, so myself and anyone else can see how a bathing beauty stand up to the test of time, I can't put it any plainer then that, I think it would be helpful to new members and anyone thinking of purchasing a bathing beauty,and this fourm is supposed to be about making informed buying decisions it's seems like you don't want that to happen you keep posting pics of a doll you dont even own anymore and ive made it very clear i would like to see recent pic with a date,like lancealot said I'm very leery of anything you say and I'm sure other members are too but again that's just my opinion.
If anyone has pics of a bathing beauty over two years old please post them and include the date so myself and other members can see how they have held, I don't really think that's too much to ask if you go to other fourm you can find plenty of pics of old and new dolls, just not on this fourm.
Ric
Ps haremlover I won't be explaining this again to you, your just wasting my time and everyone else's
My Doll Album

lancealot2000

Post by lancealot2000 »

Harem lover I don't really understand why you keep posting old pictures for it doesn't make any sense and they're not relevant, RIC is asking for recent pics with the date included so members like myself and others can see how a bathing beauty hold up over time, I would think you could see the reasoning in that and it would be very helpful to me and others to,I'm sorry but all your posts and old pics are steering me away from any type of pib, until I see some recent pics the key word being recent with date included I won't even consider a pib. I mean it shouldn't be that hard if I go to the real doll forum I can find plenty of pictures of old dolls of new dolls but that's not the case here and that seems very strange to me
Peace to all
Lancealott

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ric1853 wrote:Haremlover if you don't understand by now it's because either you don't want to or your a idiot , which is it?
It's very simple I'm asking for pictures of bathing beauty over two years old with date included in the pic, so myself and anyone else can see how a bathing beauty stand up to the test of time,
Clearly I am an idiot because I do not see why you cannot go to http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... os=-133705 where you will see listed under "file information" the fact that the photograph was added to DollAlbum on 20 Oct 2015 and on
http://uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/sho ... php?t=8078 you'll see the photograph with a piece of paper of that date by the doll.

It's very simple to see there an appropriately documented
ric1853 wrote:bathing beauty over two years old
Whilst looking for my own For Sale listing I found https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 22&t=56966 which shows a two year old PIB for sale in perfect condition with a dated photograph.

If you trawl through the For Sale threads you will find numbers of Bathing Beauties of some age documented.

A significant fact is that there are few which have been sold second hand. They are appreciated by their owners and held on to as gold dust.

I have personal experience of the difficulties of seeking a bathing beauty for sale second hand as once upon a time my pitch of PIB fever caused utter devastation and temporary dementure.

Were they to be as terrible as you make out we'd see many more of them for sale on the forum and dumped at low prices.

Your obsession for "recent" pictures seems to imply that you have a belief that dolls made between 2014 and 2015 are not as good as dolls made between 2013 and 2015. Is there any evidence for that?

Best wishes,

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Haremlover I'm going to ignore you after this post it obvious your a big supporter of Patrick and I used to be.
you said you self the pics were from 2015, I've got new for you that's not recent and your not helping new buyers at all it seems like you've turned lancealot 2000. against PIB by what you been doing, it stead of wasting my time and everyone else's why don't you try to help by encouraging members with bathing beauty model so over 2yrs old to post there recent pic with a date included so myself lancealot 2.000 and others can see how they hold up, do you not think that would be a good thing for new members and buyers? Or do have your own agenda?
Ric
Anyway you and I are done.
My Doll Album

EndlessJourney
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by EndlessJourney »

The thing is if he shows picture of a doll which he bought 2012 and shows picture from 2012 till 2015. That's enough to show that his doll held out well for 3 years, because the moment he took the picture in 2015 she was 3 years old. If he would make a picture now it would mean the doll is 5 years old and probably not comparable to yours anymore.

Schneehamster
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schneehamster »

I have to admit I'm a little confused... O_o You guys want to see pictures of PIBs with a lifespan older than two years, so you can see how those dolls aged over time. I get that, but...
Haremlover pointed you to his former doll, which reached (and surpassed) a lifetime of over five years... which was in 2015. So the doll itself hold up well for more than over two years.

Your problem now is, that those were pictures from last year, and not recent like you wished. But don't those "old" pictures show, that a PIB can get older than two years, even older than five without falling to pieces?

I guess you're looking for recent pictures of 2-year-old dolls so you can compare them better to your doll(s)? Because even Haremlovers old pictures fulfil the basic proof that a PIB can survive quite some years.
Am I missing something here? O_o

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Endlessjourney good point but the pics are still not recent and he doesn't own the doll anymore. The reason I'm asking for recent pics with a date is to see how they hold up, I would hope there would be more then one person posting pics if you go to other fourm you can find plenty of pics of old and new dolls and everything in between all posted by a lot of different owners but not here, and he talked about the for sale fourm is saw one for sale and few months ago that had the arms cut off beneath the shoulders and another that had bad vaginal tearing if you look long enough there probably still on there,but I will say in all fairness that I saw a girl next door for sale on there and she was in excellent shape but again a girl next door weights less so there's not as much stress on the joints.
As I said earlier I'm not interested in another pib I've had three and all three have developed the same problems in the same time span all I'm trying to do is help new members make a informed buying decision. That's why I'm asking for recent pics with date included so you and I and everyone on the fourm can see how they hold I think that would be very helpful to anyone thinking of buying one
Ric
My Doll Album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ric1853 wrote: The reason I'm asking for recent pics with a date is to see how they hold up, I would hope there would be more then one person posting pics
I have demonstrated a Bathing Beauty which survived not two years but five years. Her subsequent ownership is irrelevant.

Your only reason for requiring up to the minute "recent" photos can only be that you're trying to say that dolls made in 2013 and before such as mine made in 2010 are of a different quality than those made in 2014 and afterwards.

If that assertion is your case please kindly provide evidence.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS