reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Ordered, Ever

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DocCIS

Re: First Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by DocCIS »

Congrats bud...I'm waiting for my taxes to be finished and then will be ordering mine, so reading your posts avidly to learn some of the "first timer" stuff. I've read all the care guides and everything else on the boards, but those first impressions are what makes this so exciting!

Envious of you..and hopefully by Valentine's Day I'll be able to say I've ordered mine!

Apogee

Post by Apogee »

BTW, in the latest picture, I'm using that wig as her sleeping wig and the other, darker brown, as her everyday wig.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

agapito_rascaculo wrote:Since you said that it is difficult to dress her up, I would like to share a little trick I do with mine. My doll is 168cm long, she is tall. She is gorgeous, I've said it before 8O :D :) but she is on the heavy side at around 85lbs. My first few days I was lifting her up for almost anything until I realized that I could "rock" her from side to side.

Say I need to dress her with pants; what I do is I lay her down on my bed and lift her legs 4-6 inches up (keep her legs completely straight). You will notice that now you can slide her pants all the way to almost her butt. Once you got her pants up, rock (turn) her on her side gently and lift her butt while sliding her pants up, then turn her to the other side and do the same. You will have to repeat this sequence several times. Little by little you will get her dressed up with very little force (saves your back). For blouses I found that it is easier (and better for the doll) to slide her blouse from her feet up her waist. That way you can keep her arms down instead of having to turn her arms in a weird way. Remember that when you get close to her waist, you MUST feed her arms on her blouse facing the correct direction.

Enjoy your doll. They are great quiet companions.
How do you put on sweaters, t-shirts, or other clothes that have no front or back openings? I have a blouse w/sweater vest that has no buttons and you have to put it on like a sweater. Would appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

How do you put on sweaters, t-shirts, or other clothes that have no front or back openings? I have a blouse w/sweater vest that has no buttons and you have to put it on like a sweater. Would appreciate any ideas or suggestions.
A Topic for maintenance silicone dolls I got from "netwit" made by "Lemminkainen" .
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=54894

In this topic the following video with explanation to dress a doll.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&start=45

Viewed yesterday and already tested positive :thumbs_up:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Apogee wrote:One idea I have in mind is to place a strong metal bar (not a shower curtain bar) over the shower, placed parallel to its shower's length, fastened in with wall brackets so the bar doesn't move or fall off. This is since I suspect she's coming with RLSD's Closet Bar Suspension Kit, but with no bar.
You may be better off using a shower chair. Jeff advised me that the neckpipe joint is not made to support the doll's entire body weight and that her feet must touch the floor and bear some of the weight. Not only that, you would have to locate the studs in the wall for the bracket and they may not be where you want them. You don't want to risk putting that much weight on a bracket that has supports screwed into sheetrock.
Here is a YouTube video showing the use of a transfer bench for bathtub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU-eqEGA74w

Here is the latest in transfer benches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbsE7VjxMA
This is incorrect Stepford_CT, that is only Jeffs personal opinion. The CBS Kit is our invention, and we have thoroughly tested it for well over a year at a time on dozens and dozens of dolls, have over 1400 customers now using it and we have never had even one single incident of any issues whatsoever. Long ago, WM Dolls had issues with the neck pipe breaking, but that was long ago and as they themselves have explained, they made significant improvements to the strength of the neck before we even invented the CBS Kit. WM Dolls tested it too and deemed it safe for long term use. Jeff insists on "scientific data" like we needed to hire scientists and engineers, which of course is ridiculous. We have done our due diligence on our product long before we brought it to the market, along with WM Dolls. And since then we have had 100% success with it. 100% success.

If you choose to, and you have the standing foot option, you can stand your doll on the ground and use the CBS Kit as an additional support to keep her from falling over, but it's not at all necessary.

In regard to the support on which you use the CBS Kit as you mentioned, is important, that is true. You need to make sure whatever bar you are suspending your doll from can bear the weight. (which is also explained in the instructions).

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Co-owner of RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Stepford_CT wrote:The picture doesn't show if the feet touch the floor or not, does it? Kind of "leaves you hanging", no pun intended.
The feet do not need to touch the floor.
Attachments
hangingkit-man.png
hangingkit-man.png (606.29 KiB) Viewed 2013 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Begog wrote:Image
Looks like a soon-to-be stretched out (pronounced BROKEN) goose neck to me. DON'T DO IT!!!

Does not happen Begog. Never has. Please see our post above.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Apogee wrote:I do have a named picked out for her, but I'm not yet ready to reveal that until I can dress her in an outfit I'm still waiting to arrive. At that time, I'll make the proper introduction.

However, I can show off at least one thing I've tested out thus far. But still carefully familiarizing* myself with her. :multi:

*Properly handling her.

Congratulations Apogee!! She is beautiful and we hope you have many many blissful years together! Thanks for sharing!

DocCIS

Post by DocCIS »

Stacey, thank you very much for your input...I have you guys on my radar for my up-and-coming purchase (probably not until March-ish) and was going to get the hanging set as well, so appreciate your input!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

DocCIS wrote:Stacey, thank you very much for your input...I have you guys on my radar for my up-and-coming purchase (probably not until March-ish) and was going to get the hanging set as well, so appreciate your input!

Great DocCIS! We look forward to helping you! Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, we're here to help!

Kindest Regards,
Stacey RLSD

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:
Apogee wrote:One idea I have in mind is to place a strong metal bar (not a shower curtain bar) over the shower, placed parallel to its shower's length, fastened in with wall brackets so the bar doesn't move or fall off. This is since I suspect she's coming with RLSD's Closet Bar Suspension Kit, but with no bar.
You may be better off using a shower chair. Jeff advised me that the neckpipe joint is not made to support the doll's entire body weight and that her feet must touch the floor and bear some of the weight. Not only that, you would have to locate the studs in the wall for the bracket and they may not be where you want them. You don't want to risk putting that much weight on a bracket that has supports screwed into sheetrock.
Here is a YouTube video showing the use of a transfer bench for bathtub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU-eqEGA74w

Here is the latest in transfer benches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pbsE7VjxMA
This is incorrect Stepford_CT, that is only Jeffs personal opinion. The CBS Kit is our invention, and we have thoroughly tested it for well over a year at a time on dozens and dozens of dolls, have over 1400 customers now using it and we have never had even one single incident of any issues whatsoever. Long ago, WM Dolls had issues with the neck pipe breaking, but that was long ago and as they themselves have explained, they made significant improvements to the strength of the neck before we even invented the CBS Kit. WM Dolls tested it too and deemed it safe for long term use. Jeff insists on "scientific data" like we needed to hire scientists and engineers, which of course is ridiculous. We have done our due diligence on our product long before we brought it to the market, along with WM Dolls. And since then we have had 100% success with it. 100% success.

If you choose to, and you have the standing foot option, you can stand your doll on the ground and use the CBS Kit as an additional support to keep her from falling over, but it's not at all necessary.

In regard to the support on which you use the CBS Kit as you mentioned, is important, that is true. You need to make sure whatever bar you are suspending your doll from can bear the weight. (which is also explained in the instructions).

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Co-owner of RLSD
Thank you for the clarification, Stacey.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Virgin_Doll wrote:In this topic the following video with explanation to dress a doll.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&start=45
Thank you, Virgin_Doll, for the link. Easier than my method.

Dirk11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dirk11 »

Congrats on the new lady! The RLSD are quite amazing. Looking forward to ordering one this year.

Apogee

Re: Firsut Doll Ordered, Ever

Post by Apogee »

Edit update: as some mentioned, it would get rubbed off eventually. So it's not a big deal now.

I just realized I may have not gotten the areola color I requested, but not sure if it's too late to do something about it now.

All this time I thought, because I chose medium skin tone and light brown areola color, that they were the same color, thus why it shows up as if she almost has no nipples. Then while browsing their selection again got me wondering if I'm wrong.

Looking at the below image, do you think this is worth bringing up to RLSD?
Attachments
White dots are from water after washing her.
White dots are from water after washing her.
Colors.jpg (245.02 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

symmes

Post by symmes »

If your doll hasn't yet been made, you may be able to push through a change to this detail without risking a delay. If it's too late for that, though, don't worry. As I understand it, the areola color is applied using pigments after the doll is created. This coloring will fade with time, but can be re-applied by using makeup. Here's a page with maintenance videos, the last of which describes how to do areola coloring:

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/pages/main ... e-sex-doll

I've seen people on the forum recommending use of powdered makeup rather than lipstick or lip gloss for this purpose. I'm sure any of them would work, though. (My doll is less than a week old, so I haven't yet had to do this.)

INFORMATIONS