www.passiondolls.com

Purchased Allison - Type A - 159cm Big Perky Boob Sex Doll

Reviews on Passion Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
no0b2dollz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Purchased Allison - Type A - 159cm Big Perky Boob Sex Doll

Post by no0b2dollz »

This is the edited copy of the review that has only doll and vendor specific review information. The original topic can be found here....viewtopic.php?f=270&t=77756 for further comment. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

Placed an order for the Allison doll, I had to do it! She is so beautiful I just couldn't resist. I was trying to decide between this or the Melissa - Type A - 161cm doll. Both are amazing but the breasts on Allison are just perfect for me.

The staff have been very helpful during my ordering process. They let me know about the options on the doll shortly after my purchase.

I will post pictures when I receive my order.

no0b2dollz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Purchased Allison - Type A - 159cm Big Perky Boob Sex Do

Post by no0b2dollz »

Just received word from Doug that my doll is ready and waiting for a tracking number! I can't wait to meet her, she looks so beautiful.

Once I get her I'll post my review with pics. So far my experience has been great with Passion Dolls.

@Anung, lol I hope Im up for the challenge.

@staycool, can't wait to compare notes

no0b2dollz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by no0b2dollz »

Alison has arrived!! She showed up a day earlier than I expected in perfect condition. Doug was super accommodating and even threw in an extra wig and the stand up feature for free!

This doll has an amazing body. A bit on the heavy side but worth it. The placement of the vagina hasn't been an issue for me at all other than it might not be perfect for those looking to take serious photos of her. Sorry I'm not much of a photographer. The breasts feel really nice in your hands, very perky and fun to squeeze. The vagina has a much more realistic look than many of the other dolls that I have seen. Overall very happy with my purchase.

Thanks Passion Dolls!!
Attachments
IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1367.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3995 times
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3995 times

no0b2dollz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by no0b2dollz »

Alright sorry for the delay Alison and I have been...busy. Here are some pics of Alison's back side as requested. I took the advice from staycool and have been using baby oil on her at least once a week :) That really seems like a good idea to keep the doll from drying out.

I will get a review posted soon, sorry been lagging on it but I figured some more pics will do for now. For my review I will try to follow a similar format Anung Un Rama has used and just start from the head down the doll.
Attachments
IMG_1382.JPG
IMG_1382.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3072 times
IMG_1380.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3072 times
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 3072 times
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1378.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 3072 times

INFORMATIONS