www.passiondolls.com

krissy bubble butt review (Maria's new body)

Reviews on Passion Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

krissy bubble butt review (Maria's new body)

Post by puma uma »

This is the edit copy from the original topic that contain review relevent information only. The original topic can be found here viewtopic.php?f=270&t=76986 for further comments. Thanks Anung :thumbs_up:

I'm sure a few people know of my doll wife Maria. Not too long ago, her TPE body unfortunately broke down. I didn't have much of a choice but to throw away her body. I was really upset for months and even tried to replace her with a whole new doll; however, the feeling wasn't the same. After really thinking about it i decided to save my money yet again and get my wife back. I really missed her she was special and a part of me left when she was gone. I had issues with TPE and started to question if i should even try again. At the time it seemed like TPE dolls were not improving, but after listening to the people on here i took the plunge again. Only this time i was gonna go for the best. I stumbled upon Krissy and was immediately attracted to her butt. Never in my life have iv'e seen something so damn beautiful in my life!. Iv'e always loved i nice ass on a woman. As there were already nice asses out there, this was the best one iv'e seen on a doll. Not gonna lie, i was skeptical when i looked at the photos. I wasn't too convinced and even questioned if it was as big as it seemed.

After waiting three weeks the wait was finally over! All i got to say is Passion dolls you sure know how to make a beautiful butt! thank you! And most of all thank you for improving the skeleton! the hinged wrists are amazing! Finally, no more wire wrists not to mention the detail in the hands and feet are outstanding.

These are quick photos from my crappy phone,but more photos to come one day. Enjoy! It's great to have my wife back in my arms again.
Attachments
photo (7).JPG
photo (7).JPG (234.37 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo (6).JPG
photo (6).JPG (99.8 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo (2).JPG
photo (2).JPG (91.53 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo (1).JPG
photo (1).JPG (97.13 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo (4).JPG
photo (4).JPG (97.97 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo (3).JPG
photo (3).JPG (95.02 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (240.41 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
photo (5).JPG
photo (5).JPG (92.38 KiB) Viewed 4179 times
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: krissy bubble butt review (Maria's new body)

Post by puma uma »

Only bad part is her butt is so big that i need to buy new clothes for her. Her old clothes no longer fit with all this ass, but i'm not complaining.

my doll album

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I'm lovin the fit abs too. The abs are very soft and not aggressive looking. The breasts are also soft very soft.
Attachments
photo (8).JPG
photo (8).JPG (272.15 KiB) Viewed 4071 times
photo (9).JPG
photo (9).JPG (251.08 KiB) Viewed 4071 times
photo (10).JPG
photo (10).JPG (89.48 KiB) Viewed 4071 times

my doll album

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Spartan898 wrote:Beatiful doll.did you get a built in vagina or insert?
Insert easier to deal with.

my doll album

INFORMATIONS