reallovesexdolls.com

Design a Head CONTEST: New, fair voting system

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Design a Head CONTEST: New, fair voting system

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi everyone,

As you all probably have seen, we had some issues with a few "creative contributors" muddying up the votes for our Design Your Own Head Contest. We took a little time to figure out the best way to make sure that people could have a chance at winning, in the most fair and objective way we could.

Please see our blog post explaining the new system.

We decided to limit voting to people we could verify. Since we have a lot of customers who don't know what The Dollforum is, we had to limit that verification system to something we could personally confirm: our customers. If you've ever bought anything from us, you're in our system. In order to place a vote, you'll need that order number, and the email address you used to place it. There's also a captcha to make sure we weed out bots. Each person can vote just one time, so make it your favorite!

This was the most equitable way we could come up with to make sure we could include people from TDF, as well as all over the internet, in our contest. We've learned a lot from this first contest, and we have plans for a lot more fun community contests in the future! Whether or not we use this voting system is still up in the air - but you can be sure we're going to focus on fairness!

Please vote HERE!

Voting ends on February 24th, at 11:59pm CST. We will tally the votes and announce the winner here and on our site on the following Monday, February 27th.

Now go on out there and get yourself a head!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/rlsd-custo ... your-vote/

All the best,
David, RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Design a Head CONTEST: New, fair voting system

Post by oberyn »

There are two widow makers on the list.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmmm...we are an RLSD member but have not bought a doll from RLSD as of yet...Lily you may have to by yet another GF to get your devil's face released
8O

She will be grumpy...but fair rules...except it limits to only exhisting RLSD previous buyers...OK.....but the marketing goal would be potential new buyers with a face they want...tricky ....but you will nut it out...and when in doubt...
Anung Un Rama wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:A great marketing strategy.... RLSD...I reckon the mailing list has grown considerably :lol:

NO VPNS required for the she devil ...she does not cheat.....but does ask her pals and fans to

Anung :thumbs_up:

PS you got mail...RE:VPNS and extra mobile devices for BS votes too!
Tailor Swift vs she devil...let me think for a nanosecond......yep same deal...as above vote 1 Lily :lol:

Anung
This surely the solution... :haha4:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Anung Un Rama wrote:...except it limits to only exhisting RLSD previous buyers...OK.....but the marketing goal would be potential new buyers with a face they want...tricky
Or you can buy the vote of someone who has one. Hint, hint, wink, wink. :whistle:

No, I'm not selling my vote. But I may be convinced to give a particular head consideration if someone makes a good case for it. I'm not certain who I would vote for and whether it would be a face I think is uber-beautiful and would want for myself, or one that I think is off the wall and different enough to be interesting even if I wouldn't buy it. If you want to try, don't tell me the obvious stuff ("because she's gorgeous!", "because I have a crush on her!", etc.) - be specific (unusual facial feature, etc.) Might also need to post the picture so I know which one you're talking about because they aren't listed with names. Final decision will be mine.

Oh, and it would have been nice to give those us voting some kind of carrot to convince us to participate. When it was open to everyone I'm sure you had votes to spare, but now that its restricted you might end up with a very small electorate. How about offering the free head not just to the winner but one randomly selected voter as well? That would certainly increase turnout.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

JunkGuy wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:...except it limits to only exhisting RLSD previous buyers...OK.....but the marketing goal would be potential new buyers with a face they want...tricky
Or you can buy the vote of someone who has one. Hint, hint, wink, wink. :whistle:

No, I'm not selling my vote. But I may be convinced to give a particular head consideration if someone makes a good case for it. I'm not certain who I would vote for and whether it would be a face I think is uber-beautiful and would want for myself, or one that I think is off the wall and different enough to be interesting even if I wouldn't buy it. If you want to try, don't tell me the obvious stuff ("because she's gorgeous!", "because I have a crush on her!", etc.) - be specific (unusual facial feature, etc.) Might also need to post the picture so I know which one you're talking about because they aren't listed with names. Final decision will be mine.
It is great that you will do it for your ultimate dark mistress for free JG..thankyou so much :lol:

Also thankyou all the honest 34 or so voters that I got in the old competition.....even a she devil can not beet cheating SCUM on line it appears...but I will figure out a way to judge them accordingly....no one gets out of here alive you know...chances are...I will be seeing them later on as their taskmaster...and there is no safe word down there :wink:

Thanks and Luv Lily :D :evilbat:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

She Devil Lilith wrote:It is great that you will do it for your ultimate dark mistress
Wait. I didn't say that. Show me where I said that. :evidence:

But I do admit a horned devil/demon/succubus has... potential.

But sorry Lily, I'm thinking less like yours and more like
41EiibgZ9ML.jpg
41EiibgZ9ML.jpg (33.33 KiB) Viewed 3122 times

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

I think it would have been good to include the system I proposed in the previous thread, a vote through TDF, however, the idea that only RLSD clients can vote is good but insufficient, perhaps the best thing would have been to create a more open voting.

That is to say: That the users here could vote at least once, and RLSD's customers for being clients, have the right to vote up to three times, so there would more votes and market research. In my system I proposed a fair mode in the rules, if you want to see HERE > https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =#p1048809

If they are fixed in the TDF thread already goes for 2600 visits, and this new thread after 30 minutes 150 visits approximately. This creates more excitement and marketing strategy works better. If only customers who have made a purchase can vote many of them will not know the existence of the contest, or they will pass by.

As said the user "Anung Un Rama" is also about finding new potential buyers. :lying:

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

By the way, talking about creating new heads, I have seen that you can customize one for $ 2500 on your web.
My question is about whether you can do anything to imagine. A doll with horns devil style like the user "Anung Un Rama". An alien girl, etc.

Is this possible, or only can a bald normal girl be designed?
Here example >
Attachments
Aayla-Secura-cosplay.jpeg
Aayla-Secura-cosplay.jpeg (65.24 KiB) Viewed 3103 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Actually that shouldn't be all that hard for them from a technical standpoint (less so than big curvy horns), but the size of the tentacles could be restrictive from a logistics standpoint. The mold to create heads might not support such a size.

Although now that I think about it horns and tentacles and stuff like that would probably work better as attachments than full heads anyway, so they could be added to any face rather than fixed to one.

Ephebo

Post by Ephebo »

* Email Address
Order Number
* Details
* Captcha Check

i'm confused , what is to be entered in the "DETAILS" box ?

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

JunkGuy wrote:Actually that shouldn't be all that hard for them from a technical standpoint (less so than big curvy horns), but the size of the tentacles could be restrictive from a logistics standpoint. The mold to create heads might not support such a size.

Although now that I think about it horns and tentacles and stuff like that would probably work better as attachments than full heads anyway, so they could be added to any face rather than fixed to one.
If the photo is just an example, it does not have to be those tentacles, or so large. The idea is if the shape of the head can vary, for that reason it is not something that could be added, it has to be fixed, if not it has no grace. Of course there could be size restrictions among other things, so I look for an answer from RLSD to clarify it, and see what other things could be done... :lol:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

What if non rsld buyers can submit into a prescreening pool where existing rsld members can vote among those faces posted by both rsld and non rsld. Just dont let non rsld members to bore because they are trolls and break the system.

JB423

Post by JB423 »

A Twi'lek would be nice.

Another scifi/alien head that I would love would be an Asari from Mass Effect.

Just call me Jay...

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

JB423 wrote:A Twi'lek would be nice.

Another scifi/alien head that I would love would be an Asari from Mass Effect.
That is another good example :glou:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Ephebo wrote:* Email Address
Order Number
* Details
* Captcha Check

i'm confused , what is to be entered in the "DETAILS" box ?

A description of the photo you are voting for. ie; Scarlett Johansson, She Devil Lily, Katy Perry, etc...
Voting Instructions:
1. Enter an RLSD order number and the email address used in your order.

2. Write the name of the subject in the image you would like to vote for in the 'Details' box below.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS