www.beautiful-dolls.com

Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Post by Diaval »

lvjtn wrote:
Diaval wrote:So even with a doll with a good reputation as YL has you still get skeleton problems, huh?
yep, the joints aren't as good as they should be, so unless you put a tpe doll sitting on your coach and never touch it again, i think the lifetime of a tpe doll is not longer than 3-5years. i treated my doll carefully. and not only the skeleton but the tpe material itself can be a problem: stain, mould, tearing are very common problems, and the weight, as you mentioned. maybe i'll by a silicon doll later, when the economy will be more stable, but till then i really want a light-weight doll whom i can cuddle before sleeping. fabric dolls would be perfect for me, i'm actually surprised they aren't more popular.
Diaval wrote:Does your YL doll have an M16 thread mount?
yes, all yl dolls have this kind of connector

thanks for your answer! now i can mull over the purchase options
I was mainly kicking some ideas around with perhaps attempting to mount a TPE head on a fabric body, however, I was reminded of the issues of the fabric wicking the oils out of the TPE skin and causing stains. In my case, I would be better to use a silicone head...BUT they are, obviously, more expensive.

INFORMATIONS