www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

Post by ColColt »

Maybe someone not too far away could just drive down and pick her up. Shame this happened. :(

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

sopwithcamel13 wrote:Thanks for the reply. SSD contacted me and offered a replacement. That sounds fair, but the problem is that I need to get rid of this broken doll as it takes up any space that I would have for a replacement. Again, if anyone would want this doll for recycle or repair, its yours - just pay the shipping costs. Or, if anyone can offer another discrete way to dispose of this doll, it would be appreciated. Putting it out with the trash just isn't a feasible idea...
That's great! Now I feel good that I gave you a push in the right direction to follow up with these people. Buying one of these dolls is not like buying a toaster or coffee maker. Not only is the investment much higher, but also the personal connection. I found out very quickly that one gets attached to these dolls. Being a representation of a woman, I treat my Eryka (and now Lydia) as if they were real women. Now I mean that in the sense of my behavior and not living my life as if my ladies were real. But anyway, you probably know what I mean. But I know the feeling too when something doesn't go right as my first doll had issues right away too and sadly the people I dealt with brushed me off. But I knew when you said that you dealt with SSD, that you had a good vendor and that they should do right by you. Thankfully that was the case.

As for your broken doll, put her up here on the forum's Buy and Sell market thread. There are rules for posting, but just say what you wrote here and that you are willing to give the doll away and just want the buyer to pick up the shipping fees. I am sure someone will jump on it.

At any rate, I do hope you have much better luck with your replacement lady. Oh! And for the record, this was the 6YE lady I was looking at for a long time:

https://www.sexysexdoll.com/african-ame ... m-latrice/

This was a very rare "love at first sight moment" for me when it came to sex dolls. Despite her small 4'10" frame, she's a beauty. Her face is amazing and those lips! I figured she would be a stupendous kisser. She was one of the few dolls to fall under 60lbs and her price wasn't too bad either. But I ended up going with fabric dolls as that was a better choice and they were lighter and cheaper too.

Well, I am glad things worked out for the best with you. Are they sending you an entire doll or are you just getting a new body? Regardless, be sure to post some pictures when you get her.

D

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

I have to say that:

1) Ball joints are the worst thing if you like to play with your doll in standing position. Mine ball joints are not stiff anymore so my doll can easily fall off :(

2) I don't like is the spring in the neck. The head is no longer stable - it falls down.

Both things cannot be regulated anymore :(

viewtopic.php?t=13675
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Aren't the Ball Joints tension adjustable by the owner? Meaning after some time all joints get loose and need to be re-tightened by the owner. Can you do this with a 6ye doll? Even the guys with a conventional skeleton doll have figured out ways to tighten.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Some ball joints can be tightened by technique, others can't
viewtopic.php?f=247&t=129027

INFORMATIONS