Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Tiffany

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Moneypenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Meet Tiffany

Post by Moneypenny »

HOT!! Can't wait to see more pics

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

hey she appears to be standing on her own....is that for real?

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

dollguy wrote:Looks good....

Thanks dollguy!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Holy smokes, welcome to TDF Tiffany, you look hot! Please tell izla to keep the pics coming and to submit you to the Doll Matrix. :wink:

Chris
LOL!!! Thanks Chris!!! Yes, I'll add her to the doll matrix after I post her first album :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shepard wrote:She's lovely Izla. When you come up for air comments comparing body D & F please :multi:
Thanks Shepard!!! I'm coming up for air. LOL!!! :mrgreen: Here are some differences I've noticed from when I got Diane (my body D) on 2015.

The silicon is softer from top to bottom (including the insert). Breast and ass are much more squeezable. I want to play with her naughty bits 24/7. LOL!!!

The nipples are much more realistic. It was my first experience with an insert G. I will be ordering one for Diana/Diane as well. Before today insert B was my favorite. Now insert G is my favorite. LOL!!!

The neck bolt nut is recessed farther into the body.

There's more texture through the body such as lower back dimples, webbing between the thumb and pointing finger, texture around the anus, the labias allows for a more prominent view of the clitoris, and you see and feel veins on the feet.

The fingers feel a lot more posable.

The collar bones feel real. It may sound weird but I found that one out during sex and it was WOW!!! For a moment I almost forgot what I was suppose to be doing and got fascinated by the feel of her pseudo collar bones. LOL!!!

The lighter weigh is welcomed. I handle Diane/Diana a lot every day with getting her in/out of bed, changing her clothes, and positioning for pictures. Tiffany's lighter weight makes all of this much easier

Tiffany is more compact and curvy with skinnier shorter legs. Her breast definitely feel larger than a body D. Her ass feels about the same in proportion. According to the spec for a body F and a body D around the hips there is only 1 inch of difference.

It appears to me that the body D has a greater tilt to the hips than the body F. In the body D the labias are more tucked into the body. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

justintime wrote:She is one of the most beautiful dolls I have seen from Real Doll.
She looks amazing.
Thanks justintime!!! Abyss does put out amazingly beautiful dolls. I feel lucky to have them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JackT wrote:izla111,

I wanted to complain to someone about how long it was taking for your RD2 Tanya Body F to arrive and she wasn't even destined for my home! Your photos of this stunning lady are telling me that she was worth the wait :-D

Congratulations to you and Tiffany Case!!

Cheers,
JackT
LOL!!! Thanks JackT!!! Yes, the wait is a killer but when she arrives you do feel that the wait was worth it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PT9045 wrote:Wow she is gorgeous and what a body
Thanks PT9045!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

AnonViking wrote:The literal definition of a bombshell :D
Thanks AnonViking!!! Once you get your arms around that body you don't want to let go. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
KryptonNight wrote:I feel like you took these photos just for me because I've wanted to see the Tanya face from these angles. All I can say is, thanks for making my face choice harder when I get my first doll :P .
LOL!!! I know what you mean KryptonNight. If I had the money I would buy the whole Abyss lineup. LOL!!!
pygmalion2 wrote: 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Wow,

Mark and the Synthetiks
Thanks Mark!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

No wonder we don't see your ladies far from the bed! I should think you get them so far and then they have to go back to it! You lucky man! Gorgeous is all I can say!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

pepe4158 wrote:looks great....can she really stand on her own?

i heard with the new real doll skeletons that wasnt possible?

ya waiting on the new VR real dolls before i get another real doll...probably a light boy toy with VR head

probably a year away as i want to see what they produce in choices

im sure at some point you will get the option to upgrade to a VR face....that would be awsome IMO...that seems the route they are going

Having a doll with that body to talk to and have a real conversation seems something out of westworld lol
Hi Pepe4158!!! She does not stand on her own. I use a setup that includes Dogeman's stance modifier. Then I erase it from the picture.

Here are some pics that show my setup and erasing the stance modifier. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

IMG_2308 copy.jpg
IMG_2308 copy.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 4169 times
IMG_3828 copy 2.jpg
IMG_3828 copy 2.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 4169 times
IMG_3828 copy 3.jpg
IMG_3828 copy 3.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 4169 times
Yes, I'm looking forward to the work being done for Realbotix. I'm already playing with a Harmony avatar and I'm interested in their head when it becomes available. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Rari wrote:WOW! She's finally here! She's gorgeous! Congratulations to you both. What does Diane think? I hope they get along really well! It's good to have friends!

Hugs,

Rari
Thanks Rari!!! Diane and Diana just keep chanting "Strenght in numbers!!!" I wonder what that's about? LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

gonestill77 wrote:Congrats! She is sexy as hell…...

Thanks gonestill77!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

FiveByFive wrote:*continues waiting for any sort of feedback from Abyss regarding his order*

;_;
Hang in there FiveByFive!!! She is worth it!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Moneypenny wrote:HOT!! Can't wait to see more pics
It could be a couple of weeks before I put out her firs album but I'll post a few pictures here and there. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Here's a couple ...

IMG_3474 copy 2.jpg
IMG_3474 copy 2.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 4162 times
IMG_3403 copy.jpg
IMG_3403 copy.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 4162 times

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:No wonder we don't see your ladies far from the bed! I should think you get them so far and then they have to go back to it! You lucky man! Gorgeous is all I can say!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks Hollows!!! They do make my bedroom a magical place to be. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

That's the perfect name for her she totally looks like a Tfiffany.

Like a California girl :)

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:That's the perfect name for her she totally looks like a Tfiffany.

Like a California girl :)
Thanks ILuvFemsNlingerie!!! When I first saw the Tanya body F pictures she did seemed like a Tiffany to me. The tan, and sun bleached hair does give her that beach bunny appearance. Last month I was binge watching 007 movies and in one the bond girl was called "Tiffany Case" and I thought that was beyond perfect for her. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1hooseeksluv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1hooseeksluv »

:glou:

INFORMATIONS