www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:I'm quite at a loss to describe how I feel about it, pretty much :? so I'll skip that part, but to cut it short: my doll just went out of commission unfortunately...

About half year to year into owning her she had a fall where her head hit the wall falling down and landing, leaving her with messed up neck, which already resulted in it not being able to fully move back or stay up in doggy poses, but she was pose-able at least. Just now, after I walked her up the stairs and sat her down, the whole neck broke (weight of the hair in knot on her head I bet, with maybe bounces from walking the stairs). Right now the top of goose neck is a separate part; I can feel it being loose within the neck, resulting in the head falling down completely when attached. So yeah safe to say pictures and basically this thread is over :( .

I will try to look for threads/ideas on repair later, if anyone has seen something and could reference, that be great, but atm kinda feeling like I'll prob. going to end up having to get rid of her, which is a total painful train of thought I'm not quite ready to even have right now.
Oh no, avante!!!! 8O :cry:
That's really bad news. I do hope she can be repaired in some way.

It may be worth trying to find pictures of what the WM doll skeleton looks like, so you can try to work out where the neck has been broken and maybe see if a repair is possible.
I think the older dolls had a goose neck design and the newer ones with the shrugging shoulders are a different mechanism.

The late TDF member CrazyCajun did a video of how to mend a broken neck, but it was a bit tricky to do as getting access was very difficult.
CrazyCajun's website has now been removed but the video may be around somewhere.

It's terrible when your doll falls over. I was really upset last summer when my Tiffany fell over when she was outside in the backyard.
She ended up in a pile of arms and legs on the ground and looked really bad. I expected the worst.
Luckily Tiffany only suffered some scratches and she had some grit embedded in her head, but she survived that fall.
At the time it was horrible and it took me a few days to get over it. :cry:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for the compassion and support you guys, sorry for not replying earlier...had to take few days.

@DJC I did feel where it broke, luckily at least where I expected (upper neck; would be even more horrible lower neck I bet). Yeah it's a shame CC's was taken down; I recall seeing that like 2 years ago. Might look better for it later on, but think it's for the lower part / or full neck replacement which might be where I end up.

So to give some more insight in the damage, thought I'd drop these...hope the sketch makes things more clear. And also well since the gooseneck for WM is no longer used i wont say to much, but lets just say not being an engineer I can spot several issues and improvements to this design...and also lifting her for the 1st time in ages without the head got me to rember: the head is a freaking heavy addition in moving her; seriously way easier without...so it be a huge plus if they made them less heavy somehow.

Thinking of repair options...but it's rather shitty cuz a) I cant weld/dont have equip, b) the metal 'solinoids' are in there; making it impossible to place another 'fill the diameter of coil+attached to headboltnutpiece somehow' in there. So yeah...any suggestions / ideas are welcome!
neck..JPG
neck..JPG (56.85 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
20200202_131416.jpg
20200202_131416.jpg (426.48 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
20200202_131650.jpg
20200202_131650.jpg (419.83 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
20200202_131829.jpg
20200202_131829.jpg (468.92 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Just a quick thought avante, it might be worth copying your last detailed post about the neck break over into the "Repair and Maintenance" section too.
You never know somebody browsing that section may have some ideas or suggestions.

Richard V

Post by Richard V »

Oh !.....Really sorry to this ! I can only image the pain.....Hope someone on TDF can help.
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey man, sorry to see your situation! :(

So one thing that comes to my mind..is just epoxying that piece that the neck bolt screws down itno back onto the portion that's left in the neck.
Ive used this stuff before to bind stuff together and I tell you its insanely difficult to get off of a surface once it cures. I left some on my worktable once and I had to use a hammer and flat tip screwdriver to chisel it off. It might do the trick.
61d35oMfBPL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
61d35oMfBPL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (43.2 KiB) Viewed 2696 times

https://www.amazon.com/Apoxie-Sculpt-Na ... 173&sr=8-5

I am of course assuming that the piece you are holding in that picture is the part that the head bolt screws into. You would just mix the equal sized portions together and press it onto the bottom of that piece and press it down onto the top of that pipe piece left in her neck. Then let it cure and see how it does. What you could do to is make a large enough batch of the epoxy so that you would have enough to press down into the pipe area that way there would be multiple points of contact on top of the neck pipe and inside it also. The bond would be stronger than just putting a thin layer of the stuff on the bottom of the "cap portion" and having it sit on top of the pipe in her neck. You'd basically be making a "cork" but it would conform to the inside of the pipe creating latch in points. You could maybe even drill a couple small holes into the cap and once the epoxy is cured in the neck you would just drill some matching holes inthere and place the screws in. That would probably work nicely. Stuff is really rugged!
Possible Solution.jpg
Possible Solution.jpg (188.23 KiB) Viewed 2696 times
If it dont work you could just drill the stuff out of the pipe and try something else.

Just an idea anyways!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Zippy and Richard, thanks for the compassion too, and Zippy that's a good idea man! Actually was thinking a bit along these lines, but with like 'flowable/malleable steel' like in :
https://www.xtrack.nl/loctite-3450-knee ... ster-25-ml

But I was considering this 'adding more material and just press in in the coil' method, and that might work better with the apoxie you referenced! Probably will get both, but since I also needed that stuff to do a hand repair (finger wires) and since I should at least tried, just ordered a batch...so thanks man :thumbs_up:.

I do wonder tho, with the apoxie, if I were to move the head; the steal in there will put pressure on it...wondering if that would lead to it breaking off tho...guess will see...but at least somewhat positive I might fix her, so yeah thanks for that too!

p.s. yeah last pic is the bottom of the part here the head bolt goes into; it's basically welded to the coil directly...so yeah I'm thinking filling the coil for say 2-3cm depth with this stuff, and have some excess on top and then place this piece firmly in there (prob fold the excess on the sides all around after the press around the side of this piece.
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So I don't want to be to presumptuous or premature, kinda fearing it might still break, but the repair at least held for the first sitting-to standing-to bed sequence...Going to leave the movement at that for today, and enjoy hugging the hell out of her tonight while sleeping (for what could be, if it fails, the last opportunity in a while. Damn near did not dare place her onto the bed in the first place, but the apoxie cure time is well over and you gotta at some point right.

The repair was kinda straightforward tho, because I did not want to cut the entire neck open, I had to improvise to at least make some working space. Was rather minimal but damn near workable. Hardest part was not really seeing well how the apoxie went in (cuz its not transparent lol and I did not see that deep the side of the coil) and especially after the bolt-holder got attached to it; kinda did allot on feeling, but think it went rather well. Finger crossed tho. I was kinda considering it could be asking for bad luck already posting now, so if it fails I can at least blame the forum too ;).

Got a few rather simple doll pics took around the process, figured might as well post for same reason (if the neck fails again, might be last time in weeks/months/ever). So first pic below is showing the repair in some more pics&words. After that the first 3 are 'the hair/knot that broke her neck' which (damn it) still looks sexy to me, tho should've detangled first, then 2 quick pics when I just put the head on real slow and just dared some minimal movements, to round of with the current bed phase. Do feel her head is better on the cushion than before, since she was laying around with half broken neck before ;). LOL btw excuse the black on brown'ish, I know it's horrible but was not on my mind hehe.
0.jpg
0.jpg (720.37 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
1 (3).jpg
1 (3).jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2603 times
2 (1).jpg
2 (1).jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2603 times
3 (2).jpg
3 (2).jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2603 times
4 (2).jpg
4 (2).jpg (631.46 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
5 (6).jpg
5 (6).jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2603 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (963.94 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (886.99 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (910.61 KiB) Viewed 2603 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Well done avante. :thumbs_up:
Your repair looks very good, especially considering you can't do any metal welding on the neck break area.
The epoxy should be able to hold, as long as you don't put her neck under too much stress.
The best thing now would be to see how the repair holds out over the next few days.

At least you've got your girl back and you can cuddle and hug her now. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Happy to have my little teddy-bear back in the running.
Must have had her in these super soft & hug-able cloths for couple weeks now.
Gotta say, almost losing her kinda makes you appreciate the little things!
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2475 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (570.23 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (559.83 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (693.53 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
2 (0).jpg
2 (0).jpg (427.05 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
2 (1).jpg
2 (1).jpg (426.41 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
2 (2).jpg
2 (2).jpg (389.17 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
2 (3).jpg
2 (3).jpg (442.77 KiB) Viewed 2475 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

And for you guys who are not banging on the table...you should!
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (474.51 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (416.56 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (3).jpg
1 (3).jpg (375.92 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (4).jpg
1 (4).jpg (365.05 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (5).jpg
1 (5).jpg (600.56 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (6).jpg
1 (6).jpg (499.65 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (7).jpg
1 (7).jpg (572.14 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
1 (8).jpg
1 (8).jpg (474.12 KiB) Viewed 2474 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

She's looking good after your neck repair. I bet she's cuddly in those soft and fluffy clothes! :thumbs_up:
It looks like the repair is holding up well. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Looks like a good repair on her neck Avante - nice job!

Gotta say, the hairstyle you have on her here... Wow, I love that, it looks very sexy indeed!

That towelling top is VERY tight isnt it, it doesnt hide or conceal anything - love the way her boobs look in it :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi DJC, yeah man, so happy it's holding so far! And yeah SUPER cuddly in those! Words cannot begin to describe how awesome those babies feel wrapped up like that!
djcdoll wrote:She's looking good after your neck repair. I bet she's cuddly in those soft and fluffy clothes! :thumbs_up:
It looks like the repair is holding up well. :D

Hi Adelea, well the same about the repair as I said to DJC :P. And glad to read some love for the hairstyle, for real man!
The top indeed is CRAZY TIGHT hahaha like it even pulls up from below her breast so they really look like 'laying' figure 8; it's so hot to behold I tell ya :P.

adelea wrote:Looks like a good repair on her neck Avante - nice job!

Gotta say, the hairstyle you have on her here... Wow, I love that, it looks very sexy indeed!

That towelling top is VERY tight isnt it, it doesnt hide or conceal anything - love the way her boobs look in it :)

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

So glad you were able to make repairs on her neck. It looks good and I hope it lasts a long time! :thumbs_up:
:glou:

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

avante wrote:Happy to have my little teddy-bear back in the running.
Must have had her in these super soft & hug-able cloths for couple weeks now.
Gotta say, almost losing her kinda makes you appreciate the little things!
Hate to break it to you man, but them things ain’t little! 8)

INFORMATIONS